Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 78. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Governments could have only influence on the prices of crypto.
People will always find ways to circumvent the law if it is beneficial to them like this cryptocurrency for example.Smiley
I do not see a bright future right now for the crypto faithful, it is being manipulated by the big forces that be, so too many of us got caught out.
Crypto is not just about investment and making money. There is a real ideology that I don't think many people will give up on, no matter what the government says or does.
Activity: 98
People will always find ways to circumvent the law if it is beneficial to them like this cryptocurrency for example.Smiley
I do not see a bright future right now for the crypto faithful, it is being manipulated by the big forces that be, so too many of us got caught out.
Of course not!:) If governments can't control main DNS then they can't control mining and then they can't control network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Many projects are implementing blockchain into the material world and there are really protected devices. What is already available?
now you can buy only hardware-wallet. I consider TREZOR, KeepKey and Ledger.
Hello, your thread seems to be Off topic. However, if you have any question regarding republia project. Please join our Telegram community. Don't post anything the is irrelevant or not related in this thread. Thank you. Here is the link of our telegram channel : https://t.me/republia_official
Thanks. I'm already joined
Wow, great. Have you joined our bounty program don't forget to participate and be one of the community..  Just ask everything you wan't to know about and it will be answered by our assigned administrator in the Main Telegram group. This also help, avoid spam-less and having a cleaner forum here. Just ask it in the telegram. Thanks  Wink
Activity: 56
Many projects are implementing blockchain into the material world and there are really protected devices. What is already available?
Hello, your thread seems to be Off topic. However, if you have any question regarding republia project. Please join our Telegram community. Don't post anything the is irrelevant or not related in this thread. Thank you. Here is the link of our telegram channel : https://t.me/republia_official
Thanks. I'm already joined
Activity: 70
Blockchain technology isn't going anywhere but big brother can definitely make it very difficult for all of us involved in this game. Cool
As long there are community that supports of cryptos, the cryptos can not be killed by the government
Of course not!:) If governments can't control main DNS then they can't control mining and then they can't control network.
Activity: 112
Blockchain technology isn't going anywhere but big brother can definitely make it very difficult for all of us involved in this game. Cool
As long there are community that supports of cryptos, the cryptos can not be killed by the government
Who can tell me the value of this purse? And can you tell me about especially good functions? I can not find information anywhere.
Hello If you have any question, regarding Republia I recommend you to join our Official Telegram community. You can ask whatever you wan't to know about this project. The admin there is always online to answer all your queue's and Including me I will guide you as well.  So that We can avoid spamming and to Help our forum clean and spam-less. Here's the link: https://t.me/republia_official
yes, absolutely. The goverments want to destroy crypto (and banks also want that) because whenever you put money on that government and banks lose the control and that brings to possibility to evade taxes.
When a market loses 75% of it's value due to regulations, that means something, don't you think?
yes, absolutely. The goverments want to destroy crypto (and banks also want that) because whenever you put money on that government and banks lose the control and that brings to possibility to evade taxes.
When a market loses 75% of it's value due to regulations, that means something, don't you think?
Activity: 168
Who can tell me the value of this purse? And can you tell me about especially good functions? I can not find information anywhere.
Activity: 98
i don't think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it.
Governments cant kill drugs which have physical form for centuries.Undecided
So they won't be able to kill cryptos, but they sure can criminalize them.
Activity: 84
i don't think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain

Parking rates changed!

5 MIN 0.02%

10 MIN 0.03%

15 MIN 0.05%

30 MIN 0.1%
Can governments kill crypto industry?
To my mind there are two main reasons - some insider's manipulation which reasons we can never know and the global markets recession which makes people to cash out and wait for some better times in the economy.
The manipulators are not coming from the insiders but in fact it has been coming from the mtgox itself. mtgox trustee becomes the real reaons who is manipulating the bitcoin market at this time.
There are many top institutional investors and family funds who decided to cash out from the market to get the profits after the growth to the moon after the last year. I believe this trend will not last for a long time.
There doesn't always have to be a reason for it. The market fluctuates.Undecided
To my mind there are two main reasons - some insider's manipulation which reasons we can never know and the global markets recession which makes people to cash out and wait for some better times in the economy.
The manipulators are not coming from the insiders but in fact it has been coming from the mtgox itself. mtgox trustee becomes the real reaons who is manipulating the bitcoin market at this time.
There are many top institutional investors and family funds who decided to cash out from the market to get the profits after the growth to the moon after the last year. I believe this trend will not last for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: