Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 12. (Read 12680 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Can you share some details about partnership with Bancor?

I see that you mention some kind of rewards for community members. Can you tell me more about that?
Activity: 126
Can you share some details about partnership with Bancor?
Activity: 175
Where exactly is your company headquarters and how many people work there at the moment?

I don't think that is important nowadays as people cab work remotely

Are team members of Remoneta working remotely? From which parts of the globe?

I would think so as the modern IT landscape is going in that direction.

I think everybody should be going towards that goal as it creates a better workplace.
Activity: 182
Do you plan to open beta for everyone,or only for big investors?

Is there any announcement that there will be a beta?
Activity: 266
Where exactly is your company headquarters and how many people work there at the moment?

I would think so as the modern IT landscape is going in that direction.
Activity: 247

perhaps. but you still have to register your company/project somewhere.

I think many projects don't necessarily registrate the company where most of the team is

But then based on what? Best regulations?
Activity: 112
Do you plan to open beta for everyone,or only for big investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

I think many projects don't necessarily registrate the company where most of the team is
Activity: 182

Activity: 124

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Activity: 168
Does anybody know where the team is situated at? As in what's their location?

Why is that important? It could very well be that they don't all work at the same place.

I read on previous pages that the team is located in Europe and more specifically Estonia. If they have not moved then I guess this is still valid information.

You are right, even their ex president is supporting Remoneta Cheesy

Wow if he's supporting it, then it must be good right? Smiley

Only of he has experience in this kind of business or in crypto. Being a president does not mean you know anything. Look at the USA president XD

It is good enough to have him, he can be great and is great for promoting Remoneta too Cheesy

Yep, not a lot of projects can say that president of a country is supporting them and believes in the project!

Its a very strong reference for some project!

It's a good publicity stunt, I'll give you that. How much the president knows of the project, that's questionable.

Well I really doubt he would say good things about the project with no reason.
Merit: 5

Why is that important? It could very well be that they don't all work at the same place.

I read on previous pages that the team is located in Europe and more specifically Estonia. If they have not moved then I guess this is still valid information.

Only of he has experience in this kind of business or in crypto. Being a president does not mean you know anything. Look at the USA president XD

It is good enough to have him, he can be great and is great for promoting Remoneta too Cheesy

Yep, not a lot of projects can say that president of a country is supporting them and believes in the project!

It's a good publicity stunt, I'll give you that. How much the president knows of the project, that's questionable.
Activity: 176

Why does ReMoneta have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?Whats the benefit of that,wouldnt be easier to just use eth/btc?

Remoneta has too much unique things to offer to be just using ETH or BTC instead.

Also it is land backed, so it does not make sense to use ETH or BTC.

What is the logic behind this? I mean why does land based crypto need its own coin?
Who do you consider to be your main competition?

Probably other stable coins I think.

Don't know if there is any direct competition, but the market is big enough so that everyone can fit inside.
Activity: 187

Activity: 140

Activity: 171
Who do you consider to be your main competition?

Probably other stable coins I think.
Pages:
Jump to: