Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 15. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?
Activity: 67
How will the land purchase procedure be executed?

I'm pretty sure team has that sorted so it is transparent and done in most secure and safe way possible to avoid manipulation.

But can we get some explanation of the execution?

Actually the land purchase is quite easy to monitor. In the Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com we have outlined the purchase strategy. This sets various metrcs, like countries, type of land, increasing value of the land, type of land we will choose. Buying happens according to those criteria which is monitored at 3 levels, SPV (company holding the land), board and advisory board level. The land data is entered on the blockchain for all members to follow, so the community has open access to the portfolio data and can follow everything. Anyone who chooses can be involved in the whole process at any stage.

And will we be able to see what funds and from which source have been used to purchase the land?

The price will be seen (that target is also indicated in the Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com) and the source is from the pool of funds available in the company.

Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Yes, I was just the keynote moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York. Liina is at rhe Voice of Blockchain in Chicago right now... connect to our Telegram to keep up with th real time updates of events and where we are.

Is proof of care still going on,or its over?

Could someone elaborate on this proof of care concept here?

Well it is not complicated, you do something beneficial to the project to prove that you really care about the project.

Makes sense. But what is implied as care? Just bounty videos or sth else too?

Yeah, what is proof of care? I know of POV but don't know what POC is.

The idea about care, is that you care about the project. So.. you might just buy tokens to get a personal benefit, you might do a bounty program to get a personal benefit, but the idea is that you care,
 if you get benefits for yourself and also act to help the project.

In practice this is done by buying tokens and taking actions which support the development of the project (like increasing the awareness similar to a bounty-type action). Your bonus is then on top of your purchase - you care for the project... and the project cares for you.

So what are some of the POC benefits in this project?

There is a very simple table on www.ReMoneta.com/bonus where the various actions and bonuses are listed.
Activity: 196

I'm pretty sure team has that sorted so it is transparent and done in most secure and safe way possible to avoid manipulation.

Actually the land purchase is quite easy to monitor. In the Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com we have outlined the purchase strategy. This sets various metrcs, like countries, type of land, increasing value of the land, type of land we will choose. Buying happens according to those criteria which is monitored at 3 levels, SPV (company holding the land), board and advisory board level. The land data is entered on the blockchain for all members to follow, so the community has open access to the portfolio data and can follow everything. Anyone who chooses can be involved in the whole process at any stage.

And will we be able to see what funds and from which source have been used to purchase the land?

That should be completely transparent, I agree, I'm not sure if local government restrictions allow that.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Activity: 182

Yes, I was just the keynote moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York. Liina is at rhe Voice of Blockchain in Chicago right now... connect to our Telegram to keep up with th real time updates of events and where we are.

Well it is not complicated, you do something beneficial to the project to prove that you really care about the project.

The idea about care, is that you care about the project. So.. you might just buy tokens to get a personal benefit, you might do a bounty program to get a personal benefit, but the idea is that you care,

In practice this is done by buying tokens and taking actions which support the development of the project (like increasing the awareness similar to a bounty-type action). Your bonus is then on top of your purchase - you care for the project... and the project cares for you.

So what are some of the POC benefits in this project?
Activity: 74
Where will have to store Remoneta?

This os a good question. Since it is a specific token?

I thought that we will be able to store it on any erc20 wallet. So that's not the case?

Remoneta is going to have a wallet, it will be developed.

It is a dual token system. RET is an erc20 token and can be stored on any compatible erc20 wallet.
RET is sold in the private sale, can be used for all Ethereum functionality and this is what all our members use until the ReMoneta network goes live.

ReMoneta runs on the ReMoneta network (adapted hyperledger). This has its own system/ wallet and it goes live in April 2019. At that time you can exchange 1:1.

Aha so will there be a swap right?

I was reading that the network can take up to 12,000,000 transactions.Is that true?

Where did you read that? I didnt find that information  Huh

I foind that info in their telegram group,some member mentioned it,so now checking if i understood correctly.

Telegram is often a bit comfusing for me - maybe they wrote it in some article or whitepaper?

Yes, you can read about how this works in our Technical Paper, www.ReMoneta.com, scroll to the bottom.

I thought that we will be able to store it on any erc20 wallet. So that's not the case?

It is a dual token system. RET is an erc20 token and can be stored on any compatible erc20 wallet.
RET is sold in the private sale, can be used for all Ethereum functionality and this is what all our members use until the ReMoneta network goes live.

ReMoneta runs on the ReMoneta network (adapted hyperledger). This has its own system/ wallet and it goes live in April 2019. At that time you can exchange 1:1.
Activity: 142
What are the bonuses for the early investors?

Sale is over,all tokens sold.I think bonus was 30%

Will there be any more bonuses of some sort or airdrops?

Both referral and Proof Of Care programs remain open to obtain RETs..
www.ReMoneta.com/bonus
and
Www.ReMoneta.com/maitre

How does proof of care work?Never saw that before.
What are the bonuses for the early investors?

Sale is over,all tokens sold.I think bonus was 30%

Will there be any more bonuses of some sort or airdrops?

Both referral and Proof Of Care programs remain open to obtain RETs..
www.ReMoneta.com/bonus
and
Www.ReMoneta.com/maitre
Activity: 56
Does ReMoneta have a bonus campaign? I think they need to promote and pr for the project with bonus campaigns, airdrop or somehow effective to attract investors. This will help the project develop more. How can I save the project tokens?
How are you going to attract people to use Remoneta?

Just the project alone, the idea and the good development should attracts people to Remoneta.

I don't think it is that simple, you need a strong marketing campaign to get people to use it.

Nowadays the market is so saturated that it is hard to attract users but also keeping them is even more difficult. So it has to be a strong product to deal with both.

They need to have faith that the project will succeed a users tend to see that and respond positively to it.

The proof of concept is already complete. After a few weeks we had over 80,000 people in our referral community actively doing a similar activity that will be continued in community mining after the system goes live. 80k in a few weeks scales up to about 500,000 people by the launch. All people who will want to use their tokens. (or maybe some who just want to hold them a while). If we already have this number before the launch, its not a stretch to say we will have some millions once we really kick off after the launch and the ReMoneta starts to be actively used. That is already a very good community.

But of course, we have a strong marketing and implementation plan, many features attracting people and lets not forget the whole core of ReMoneta is this same community bringing new retailers, members, spreading positive values around the world. ReMoneta was completely built around the community. Its not about the team alone, its about the community and us as a part of that. This then becomes a very powerful force to drive adoption.
Activity: 187

Since sale is over,i doubt that proof of care still goes on.

True,as proof of care was giving bonus for sale,no point to go on if sale is over.

Especially since cap was reached. They dont need the additional promo anymore

Well,promo is always needed,as you want it to spread among crypto community,they will be the first ones that will use ReMoneta.So i think even bounty campaign is not a bad idea,or proof of care,with some other bonus since sale is over.

Promo for the project and marketing never end. It's a continuos battle to sell and reach new users.

Especially at this early period, when crypto is far away from mainstream.

If they dont have any bounty and proof of care anymore how will they reach new potential users to grow the platfotm? Is there a plan?

There is a referral program.Maybe there will be some additional sales too.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 247

True,as proof of care was giving bonus for sale,no point to go on if sale is over.

Well,promo is always needed,as you want it to spread among crypto community,they will be the first ones that will use ReMoneta.So i think even bounty campaign is not a bad idea,or proof of care,with some other bonus since sale is over.

Promo for the project and marketing never end. It's a continuos battle to sell and reach new users.

If they dont have any bounty and proof of care anymore how will they reach new potential users to grow the platfotm? Is there a plan?
Activity: 154

Activity: 112

Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: