Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 9. (Read 12679 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Does Remoneta have an active bounty campaign running?

No, I don't think there was a bounty at all.

I think it was a shame that there was no bounty, it would be even better for Remoneta.

Was that even possible, I mean hard cap was reached in a matter of few hours lol

I guess every project can decide if they need a bounty program or not. But you can't have enough promotion even if you have reached the hard cap really quickly.

Not always making a bounty campaign is the best option for a project, sometimes it doesn't work as it should. Who knows there isn't one in the future?
Activity: 266

I think it was a shame that there was no bounty, it would be even better for Remoneta.

Was that even possible, I mean hard cap was reached in a matter of few hours lol

I guess every project can decide if they need a bounty program or not. But you can't have enough promotion even if you have reached the hard cap really quickly.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
How will we be able to track land purchasing and decision making when it comes to land purchase aspect of the project?
Activity: 166

it would help spread the word among possible future users.
Activity: 216

Activity: 152

But I think some members here wrote that ut is the only wait to get tokens since both sales are finished.

There is always an option of buying tokens when they go live? Right?

Of course and I guess that will be really the only way to get hands on some Remoneta.
Activity: 56
ReMoneta distributes how many tokens for bounty and for sale? I think they should pay 25% of the tokens for the bounty. Because bounty will help ReMoneta's community grow stronger! That is an effective advertising strategy!
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

But I think some members here wrote that ut is the only wait to get tokens since both sales are finished.
You can't get tokens from bounty as there is no bounty campaign...
Activity: 182
When do you plan to release fully functional platform?

when will it be fully functional on production? not beta, I mean...
Activity: 238
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.
Activity: 185

Accoding to their roadmap,fully fucntional beta should be available in November,and community will be able to test it.

Hm, a fully functional beta? Is it really smart to reveal everything before the fully functional platform goes live?

it could be risky because of competition but it is the best way to attract users.

Accoding to their roadmap,fully fucntional beta should be available in November,and community will be able to test it.

Hm, a fully functional beta? Is it really smart to reveal everything before the fully functional platform goes live?
Activity: 131

Activity: 70

Yes,we should be able to buy RET from exchanges,once its listed.
Activity: 219

Activity: 280

Activity: 222

Pages:
Jump to: