Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 13. (Read 12680 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
Why does ReMoneta have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?Whats the benefit of that,wouldnt be easier to just use eth/btc?

Remoneta has too much unique things to offer to be just using ETH or BTC instead.

Also it is land backed, so it does not make sense to use ETH or BTC.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Why does ReMoneta have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?Whats the benefit of that,wouldnt be easier to just use eth/btc?

Remoneta has too much unique things to offer to be just using ETH or BTC instead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 108
What i like about ReMoneta is that it  could be a central hub where all crypto flows through to retailers and service provders,and we do need something like that!
Activity: 238
Can you tell me more about that dual token system?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Who do you consider to be your main competition?
Activity: 185
Does anybody know where the team is situated at? As in what's their location?

Why is that important? It could very well be that they don't all work at the same place.

I read on previous pages that the team is located in Europe and more specifically Estonia. If they have not moved then I guess this is still valid information.

You are right, even their ex president is supporting Remoneta Cheesy

Wow if he's supporting it, then it must be good right? Smiley

I you read more abut ReMoneta then you find out that sustainability and being environmentally friendly is one of the core ideas of ReMoneta. They have reasoned it in a following way:

"Slightly above we were talking about the land that ReMoneta holds and how it is used. For example, when renting out land, the activities done on that land should align with our positive values - e.g. organic farming, children's playgrounds, helping wild animals, green energy.
Similarly, we encourage the community to also support these similar values. If a community member supports these same values, and drives these values, then this is also a part of our community mining (rather than using a lot electricity for more conventional mining for e.g. Bitcoin)."

I didnt really understand this mining part well - will there be no physical mining?
Activity: 196

Why is that important? It could very well be that they don't all work at the same place.

I read on previous pages that the team is located in Europe and more specifically Estonia. If they have not moved then I guess this is still valid information.

Only of he has experience in this kind of business or in crypto. Being a president does not mean you know anything. Look at the USA president XD
Activity: 266

I you read more abut ReMoneta then you find out that sustainability and being environmentally friendly is one of the core ideas of ReMoneta. They have reasoned it in a following way:

"Slightly above we were talking about the land that ReMoneta holds and how it is used. For example, when renting out land, the activities done on that land should align with our positive values - e.g. organic farming, children's playgrounds, helping wild animals, green energy.
Similarly, we encourage the community to also support these similar values. If a community member supports these same values, and drives these values, then this is also a part of our community mining (rather than using a lot electricity for more conventional mining for e.g. Bitcoin)."

So if I understand correctly the land will be rented out in controlled amounts and for strict purposes which are ok with the Remoneta principle?
Activity: 70

Activity: 210

Activity: 142
You have many times brought out the sustainability aspect of your project. Why is it important for a currency to be involved in sustainability, does it bring some value to the project?

Well humanity is evolving and we understand that it is better to have something sustainable then opposite Cheesy
Activity: 103
What will be the difference between RET tokens and ReMoneta tokens?

I think they are on different blockchains for different purposes.I don't get that too good, tried reading it twice and I don't understand it too good lol
Activity: 220

But I can see from the web page that they are also located in USA, China, Japan etc...so pretty international.

That is normal these days, that team is scattered around the globe.That is how you find best people for the project.
Activity: 166

Activity: 212
How is this project better than competitors, for example Utrust project ? - they raised a large amount, but unfortunately little progress.

Is Utrust also stable coin?

But I can see from the web page that they are also located in USA, China, Japan etc...so pretty international.

Activity: 175

Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: