Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 8. (Read 12679 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Remoneta is a unique blend of new technology and sound economics allowing its users to address some of the major shortcoming of the existing currency systems. I believe the remoneta is the solution of the currency system.

Which shortcomings of the financial system will Remoneta beat?
Activity: 140
Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?

Can someone explain to me what does stake mean?
Activity: 171

I think there will be,but we would need a wallet first I suppose.

When should the wallet be released?Or at least in beta?
How will we be able to track land purchasing and decision making when it comes to land purchase aspect of the project?

Can someone explain to me this aspect of project,land purchase and being backed by land.

It should mean that value of Remoneta is backed by the value of the land that Remoneta owns.
Activity: 175

I think there will be,but we would need a wallet first I suppose.
Activity: 187
Does Remoneta have an active bounty campaign running?

No, I don't think there was a bounty at all.

I think it was a shame that there was no bounty, it would be even better for Remoneta.

Was that even possible, I mean hard cap was reached in a matter of few hours lol

I guess every project can decide if they need a bounty program or not. But you can't have enough promotion even if you have reached the hard cap really quickly.

Not always making a bounty campaign is the best option for a project, sometimes it doesn't work as it should. Who knows there isn't one in the future?

I certainly hope that there will be one, to get a chance to earn some Remoneta.
Activity: 182

I think it was a shame that there was no bounty, it would be even better for Remoneta.

Was that even possible, I mean hard cap was reached in a matter of few hours lol

I guess every project can decide if they need a bounty program or not. But you can't have enough promotion even if you have reached the hard cap really quickly.

Not always making a bounty campaign is the best option for a project, sometimes it doesn't work as it should. Who knows there isn't one in the future?

Doesn't the bounty pool need to be calculated into the initial amount of tokens? so it is maybe more difficult to add a bounty later.

I think that is correct. I think it is easier to set bounty earlier.

Plus, the earlier you set the bounty the more promotion you get out of it. That would make much more sense.

They probably had a huge marketing and didn't need community assistance so no bounty.

Yep,ReMoneta reached hardcap without bounty campaign,but obviously did good job regarding mareketing.

Marketing shouldnt stop after hard cap is reached,because you have to push marketing even more to reach as many people as possible,to use your product!

But ReMoneta  team obviosuly knows how that is done,since they did great job so far!

in that case maybe they are yet to announce the bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Doesn't the bounty pool need to be calculated into the initial amount of tokens? so it is maybe more difficult to add a bounty later.

Plus, the earlier you set the bounty the more promotion you get out of it. That would make much more sense.

They probably had a huge marketing and didn't need community assistance so no bounty.

Yep,ReMoneta reached hardcap without bounty campaign,but obviously did good job regarding mareketing.

Marketing shouldnt stop after hard cap is reached,because you have to push marketing even more to reach as many people as possible,to use your product!

But ReMoneta  team obviosuly knows how that is done,since they did great job so far!
Activity: 153

Activity: 266

Yes, they sold out their tokens and didn't need further promo.

But selling out the tokens does not mean that the marketing should be over. You still need to promote the product and attract users to it. The PR should never stop.

I completely agree that you need a good strategy to attract possible users to the platform.

But selling out the tokens does not mean that the marketing should be over. You still need to promote the product and attract users to it. The PR should never stop.
Activity: 252
How big is your team currently,and any plans for expanding in the near future?
Activity: 182

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I read something like "killer app"BTC, something mentioned by Simon Cocking, who certainly knows what he's talking about.
Activity: 186

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Activity: 238

Activity: 44
How will we be able to track land purchasing and decision making when it comes to land purchase aspect of the project?

Can someone explain to me this aspect of project,land purchase and being backed by land.
Activity: 158
From what i understand your sale is over.What was the bonus available during the sale?
Pages:
Jump to: