Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 14. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What will be the difference between RET tokens and ReMoneta tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Also,do you  plan to expand the team after end of ico and are you looking for new people at the moment?

Are you ofering your services? Maybe you should contact the team directly for something like this.
Global e-commerce is billions of USD if not in trillions, i must say there are challenges which needs a solution, if ReMoneta can overcome those challenges,it would be great!

It is a massive market and most of the successful global merchants are there so it would be wise to have them somehow included.
Activity: 112
Also,do you  plan to expand the team after end of ico and are you looking for new people at the moment?

Activity: 112
Global e-commerce is billions of USD if not in trillions, i must say there are challenges which needs a solution, if ReMoneta can overcome those challenges,it would be great!
Activity: 182
Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?

On the website you see an example of the earning potential - front page, pie charts about halfway down the page. I think that how they demonstrated community mining.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The concept was meant to solve payment solution but would this also handle large transactions and have a good security
Activity: 224
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be huge  in a few years!

I agree with you, really mad I found out about Remoneta just few days ago and missed the chance to invest.

But you shouldnt really be mad since the project offers a lot of opportunities in the future and you have the chance to participate in different ways and manage to use the product straight away when it is launched.
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be huge  in a few years!

I agree with you, really mad I found out about Remoneta just few days ago and missed the chance to invest.

You can still buy when the project goes live. If the project keeps growing than it's bound to have a good return.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
How is this project better than competitors, for example Utrust project ? - they raised a large amount, but unfortunately little progress.
Activity: 140
What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?

The sale is done and hard cap reached, so it does not matter to much now... Embarrassed

It will matter what is the price when we go live on Bancor!  Grin
Activity: 152
What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?

The sale is done and hard cap reached, so it does not matter to much now... Embarrassed
Activity: 211
How will the land purchase procedure be executed?

I'm pretty sure team has that sorted so it is transparent and done in most secure and safe way possible to avoid manipulation.

But can we get some explanation of the execution?

Actually the land purchase is quite easy to monitor. In the Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com we have outlined the purchase strategy. This sets various metrcs, like countries, type of land, increasing value of the land, type of land we will choose. Buying happens according to those criteria which is monitored at 3 levels, SPV (company holding the land), board and advisory board level. The land data is entered on the blockchain for all members to follow, so the community has open access to the portfolio data and can follow everything. Anyone who chooses can be involved in the whole process at any stage.

And will we be able to see what funds and from which source have been used to purchase the land?

That should be completely transparent, I agree, I'm not sure if local government restrictions allow that.

It is a subject that is a bit tricky. It would make sense for investors to have that information but not sure its going to happen

This must happen, no other way if project wants to remain transparent.
Activity: 182

Hm...but how will they make a profit then if they decided to reduce those costs.

Maybe they will start off with no fees but in time introduce them.
Merit: 5

Hm...but how will they make a profit then if they decided to reduce those costs.
Activity: 126
Activity: 238

I'm pretty sure team has that sorted so it is transparent and done in most secure and safe way possible to avoid manipulation.

Actually the land purchase is quite easy to monitor. In the Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com we have outlined the purchase strategy. This sets various metrcs, like countries, type of land, increasing value of the land, type of land we will choose. Buying happens according to those criteria which is monitored at 3 levels, SPV (company holding the land), board and advisory board level. The land data is entered on the blockchain for all members to follow, so the community has open access to the portfolio data and can follow everything. Anyone who chooses can be involved in the whole process at any stage.

And will we be able to see what funds and from which source have been used to purchase the land?

That should be completely transparent, I agree, I'm not sure if local government restrictions allow that.

It is a subject that is a bit tricky. It would make sense for investors to have that information but not sure its going to happen
Activity: 44

The price will be seen (that target is also indicated in the Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com) and the source is from the pool of funds available in the company.

Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Yes, I was just the keynote moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York. Liina is at rhe Voice of Blockchain in Chicago right now... connect to our Telegram to keep up with th real time updates of events and where we are.

Is proof of care still going on,or its over?

Could someone elaborate on this proof of care concept here?

Well it is not complicated, you do something beneficial to the project to prove that you really care about the project.

Makes sense. But what is implied as care? Just bounty videos or sth else too?

Yeah, what is proof of care? I know of POV but don't know what POC is.

The idea about care, is that you care about the project. So.. you might just buy tokens to get a personal benefit, you might do a bounty program to get a personal benefit, but the idea is that you care,
 if you get benefits for yourself and also act to help the project.

In practice this is done by buying tokens and taking actions which support the development of the project (like increasing the awareness similar to a bounty-type action). Your bonus is then on top of your purchase - you care for the project... and the project cares for you.

So what are some of the POC benefits in this project?

There is a very simple table on www.ReMoneta.com/bonus where the various actions and bonuses are listed.

So proof of care thing still goes on?
Pages:
Jump to: