Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 7. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Various top experts have written that they believe it is excellent project. It helps crypto industry move ahead and supports the development of cmmunity and moving Crypto to the mainstream, which it has a number of good solutions. It is clearly project focused on long term not short term.

Can you please link the reviews from top experts, I would really like to read those.

Remoneta has  very good 4.5 on Icobench,and you can find some exppert reviews too  https://icobench.com/ico/remoneta

Thats really high rating,it shows that reMoneta is well rounded project,with no big flaws!

Who gives out those ratings? Is it the platform, or the users, or some experts?

When it comes to Icobench,its combination of all those things you mentioned,and Icobench meaures social media activity too,among other things.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Various top experts have written that they believe it is excellent project. It helps crypto industry move ahead and supports the development of cmmunity and moving Crypto to the mainstream, which it has a number of good solutions. It is clearly project focused on long term not short term.

Can you please link the reviews from top experts, I would really like to read those.

Remoneta has  very good 4.5 on Icobench,and you can find some exppert reviews too  https://icobench.com/ico/remoneta

Thats really high rating,it shows that reMoneta is well rounded project,with no big flaws!

Who gives out those ratings? Is it the platform, or the users, or some experts?
Activity: 39

Activity: 163

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
One of the great strengths of remoneta is that it will use dual token system,eliminating some possible issues with ethereum blockchain.

I agree,that is a way to go,to eliminate possible "cryptokitties" situation.
Activity: 142

You can go to some ICO tracking sites and check the reviews there.
Activity: 175
How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?

Didn't they already say that they reached the cap with the two sales?

Do you have any idea is there going to be 3rd sale,or our only chance to get RET tokens is exchange?

Yeah only exchange if there will be no bounty campaign in future.
Activity: 166
Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?

Can someone explain to me what does stake mean?

Staking is basicly a way to put you tokens to a use and earn a reward for doing it.Helping the blockchain to be more secure.
Activity: 196

Activity: 238

I think more and more projects nowadays are focused on the long term as it is the only way to stay active in todays economy
Activity: 98
Activity: 280
How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?

Reaching hard cap in this current market situation is awesome,only best projects can achieve that!

However, a lot have been reaching hard cap lately which leads me to believe that there is more and more investing going on in crypto and that's amazing.

seems like people find it easier to trust crypto projects and invest in them which is a step forward!
Activity: 154
The team and the community have many years of experience in technology, real estate and finance, which is at the heart of what we are doing and I like this because the heart of the project is the investment and not just the currency crypto.Thats why im confident that ReMeoneta will be success
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Reaching hard cap in this current market situation is awesome,only best projects can achieve that!

However, a lot have been reaching hard cap lately which leads me to believe that there is more and more investing going on in crypto and that's amazing.
Activity: 186
One of the great strengths of remoneta is that it will use dual token system,eliminating some possible issues with ethereum blockchain.

Can you elaborate on that? I'm am not that technically educated so any info could help. What issues could there be with the ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 70

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 131

Do you have any idea is there going to be 3rd sale,or our only chance to get RET tokens is exchange?
Activity: 247

Activity: 219
Pages:
Jump to: