Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 17. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?
Activity: 103
This project and team can really help the Crypto market, the buyers they get good rewards and team is not trying to grab money but do real business. This we should support.

I would agree on that, but can anyone say is there gonna be new sale of tokens?

That would be very welcome, lot of people would be happy.
Activity: 175
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

I second this question especially since nowadays due to environmental and political variables land can increase or decrease in price as well...

Land price has been increasing steadily over the years so it is quite reasonable to not expect that scenario.
Activity: 224
I was reading that the network can take up to 12,000,000 transactions.Is that true?

I guess we will have to wait and see when it is tested.
Activity: 224
I was reading that the network can take up to 12,000,000 transactions.Is that true?

Where did you read that? I didnt find that information  Huh

I foind that info in their telegram group,some member mentioned it,so now checking if i understood correctly.

Telegram is often a bit comfusing for me - maybe they wrote it in some article or whitepaper?
Activity: 44

I foind that info in their telegram group,some member mentioned it,so now checking if i understood correctly.
Activity: 182
So, there's actually a pie chart that shows the potential rewards when the community hits its 10 year targets for distribution of ReMoneta?
Activity: 160
How you plan to use raised funds?
Activity: 147

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
It is very interesting, and different from all the others.

Definitely has potential. Check out their whitepaper, you will be impressed.

Yeah, I read it, but it is little bit complicated to understand when you read it first time.
Activity: 36
This project and team can really help the Crypto market, the buyers they get good rewards and team is not trying to grab money but do real business. This we should support.

I would agree on that, but can anyone say is there gonna be new sale of tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Definitely has potential. Check out their whitepaper, you will be impressed.
Activity: 18
Activity: 182

Are those all online transactions? Or do some of them have to be offline?
Activity: 196
From what I understood so far, ReMoneta integrates a payment system, a network and platform, and allows retailers, community members and others to develop their own businesses, programs and offers on the network, using ReMoneta, expanding the economic benefit for community members and its own value to global commerce.

Keep up the good work team,you really aim high,and i like that!

In short yes, it's a promising project and the team seems to be going full on with it.
Activity: 238
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

I second this question especially since nowadays due to environmental and political variables land can increase or decrease in price as well...
Activity: 158
Activity: 219
From what I understood so far, ReMoneta integrates a payment system, a network and platform, and allows retailers, community members and others to develop their own businesses, programs and offers on the network, using ReMoneta, expanding the economic benefit for community members and its own value to global commerce.

Keep up the good work team,you really aim high,and i like that!
Activity: 44
copper member
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: