Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 18. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?

That also boggles my mind since it seems it is like a completely new concept.Never heard of it before.

I would also like to know more about tracking real world actions and how you plan to implement a reward system for it.
Activity: 175
How are you going to attract people to use Remoneta?

Just the project alone, the idea and the good development should attracts people to Remoneta.

I don't think it is that simple, you need a strong marketing campaign to get people to use it.

Nowadays the market is so saturated that it is hard to attract users but also keeping them is even more difficult. So it has to be a strong product to deal with both.

They need to have faith that the project will succeed a users tend to see that and respond positively to it.
Activity: 266

Just the project alone, the idea and the good development should attracts people to Remoneta.

I don't think it is that simple, you need a strong marketing campaign to get people to use it.

Nowadays the market is so saturated that it is hard to attract users but also keeping them is even more difficult. So it has to be a strong product to deal with both.
How will the land purchase procedure be executed?

I'm pretty sure team has that sorted so it is transparent and done in most secure and safe way possible to avoid manipulation.

But can we get some explanation of the execution?
Activity: 193

I'm pretty sure team has that sorted so it is transparent and done in most secure and safe way possible to avoid manipulation.
Activity: 140
Activity: 220
Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?

That also boggles my mind since it seems it is like a completely new concept.Never heard of it before.
Activity: 211
When can we expect the wallet to be ready?
Activity: 222

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What are the bonuses for the early investors?

Sale is over,all tokens sold.I think bonus was 30%

Will there be any more bonuses of some sort or airdrops?

I kinda hope that there will be bounty campaign,so we have some chance to get RET tokens.

Yeah, it is a shame that lots of us missed the chance to invest, so rooting for a bounty campaign at least.

That is true,last chance for many of us to get Remoneta tokens!I hope it happens soon!

Im surprised they dont already have some video bounty going on. But based on sales results maybe they didnt need the extra community promo.

Bounty hasnt started yet,and im not sure if it makes any sense making it now after sale is finished.

I agree, bounty is most oftem used to spread rhe word about the project and get more people interested in investing. Since both sales went very well not sure bounty is needed.
Activity: 56

I kinda hope that there will be bounty campaign,so we have some chance to get RET tokens.

Yeah, it is a shame that lots of us missed the chance to invest, so rooting for a bounty campaign at least.

That is true,last chance for many of us to get Remoneta tokens!I hope it happens soon!

Im surprised they dont already have some video bounty going on. But based on sales results maybe they didnt need the extra community promo.

Bounty hasnt started yet,and im not sure if it makes any sense making it now after sale is finished.
Activity: 95
Whats the total amount of the tokens that will be minted?So i mean tokens that will be for sale,for team,advisors,marketing etc
Activity: 224

Activity: 247

A lot of people are looking forward to the bounty campaign - but I guess those will not be very high returns.
Activity: 103
Activity: 124

Activity: 166

Activity: 280
Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

Here is a list of key benefits ReMoneta aims to generate:

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Micropayments which will open up a whole new industry;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- There is long term real value to the system provided by land;

- The system acts to stabilize global commerce;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina

When you say that you expect micropayments to open up a whole new industry what do you mean?

At the moment there is no option that exists to pay micropayments, for instance 0.1c, say for streaming per second, gaming, services, electricity, new products, conversion from freeware to micro-paid-ware and so on. ReMoneta introduces this new market. It is only possible with the features ReMoneta brings. We have an article about this topic, for more details, see

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-micro-payments-will-create-a-completely-new-industry-ba7f7d3af0ed

Thank you for explaining this in short. For me it was also a bit unclear where the micropayments can be used.
Pages:
Jump to: