Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 2. (Read 12679 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Are you guys going to upload any more material to your you tube channel?

They really should. There is a huge boom in video material on the internet and people are reacting really good to it.
Merit: 5
Are you guys going to upload any more material to your you tube channel?
Activity: 67
If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Hi, stable doesn't mean a single price. We have a stable increase in price over time. Think about land prices. Very stable but increase steadily over time. In a sense, the best of both worlds. ReMoneta is the only currency in the world which steadily increases in price (not falling like fiat or volatile like crypto - either ETH, BTC, gold-backed or Tethered... they all fall in value or are volatile).
Activity: 186
Will you expand the platform any further in the future?

First the community should build the initial functionality. But we are open to any good, new suggestions and this can be added to the action list. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions here, we will keep that list. Don't be worried about writing something crazy - sometimes that can be a great idea.

Hey, this is a good idea! But suggestions here could get buried beneath the discussions.

First the community should build the initial functionality. But we are open to any good, new suggestions and this can be added to the action list. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions here, we will keep that list. Don't be worried about writing something crazy - sometimes that can be a great idea.

When can we expect the wallet to be out or in beta phase?

Yes, during the beta test, see www.ReMonta.com under Currency for the times.

What are some main features of your wallet?

The project is not about a wallet particularly. The wallet is a small part of the total system which just holds the tokens. See www.ReMoneta.com/Currency for more

Does someone know if the projects token is minable?

As far as I know it is not minable is a standard traditional sense.

Indeed not traditional, but we hope better. Instead of a random computer code generation based on the most powerful computer, the miner takes concrete actions in the real world (see my earlier post today) and based on those actions he is rewarded. So you control this yourself, it is not random. That means you control it, you plan it and as much as you want to earn is up to your own actions.
Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?

Both retailers and community members are rewarded.
Retailers for being part of the system and based on the number of transactions
Members for developing the community (eg. admin/ support, bringing new members, bringing new retailers) and by publicly promoting the community shared values (human health, global unity, animal welfare, environment and clean energy).

I read that Remoneta will be backed by land,therefore making it more stabile.Can you please explain that,how its going to work?

Land is one part of the solution. A dual token system with one token not traded (so it cant be anything but the price we set), land means steadily increasing value over time and of course is a long term stable model and the highest value-increasing asset over the longer term (see Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com) and an intelligent computer model determining the ReMoneta price.

Activity: 147

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact [email protected] directly for more information.

-Liina

Wait,i thought its not possible to invest anymore?This is great news,as i saw people kept asking about possiblity to join the sale,many got left out and didnt have time to buy .

Any more news about upcoming sale?Amount of tokens,price,bonus etc.

Some public announcement would be a good thing,with basic info about this possibility to buy RET tokens.

Good thing I checked it out, I could've missed another chance to buy Remoneta!

I think that you will have to be fast to be able to get some RET,as interest was huge during previous two rounds.

Its been said that you have to contact them asap if you want to buy tokens,aso i dont think it will be some kind of public sale,and maybe they have higher minimum set in order to join,due high demand.
Activity: 182
I read that Remoneta will be backed by land,therefore making it more stabile.Can you please explain that,how its going to work?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Global e-commerce is billions of USD if not in trillions, i must say there are challenges which needs a solution, if Remoneta be then those challenges can be taken out and better eco system would be.
Activity: 219

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact [email protected] directly for more information.

-Liina

Wait,i thought its not possible to invest anymore?This is great news,as i saw people kept asking about possiblity to join the sale,many got left out and didnt have time to buy .

Some public announcement would be a good thing,with basic info about this possibility to buy RET tokens.

I think that you will have to be fast to be able to get some RET,as interest was huge during previous two rounds.
Activity: 238
What is the price of 1 Remoneta token?

I think that price was 1 USD=10,000 RET
Activity: 90
What is the price of 1 Remoneta token?
Activity: 70
When can we expect the wallet to be out or in beta phase?
Activity: 222

As far as I know it is not minable is a standard traditional sense.
Activity: 140
What are some main features of your wallet?
Activity: 212

-Liina

Activity: 186
Activity: 5

-Liina

I'm affaid you'll have to wait for it to hit exchanges in order to purchase.

On their website it says second stage sale is open,so i guess people who want to buy can do it again now . Or contact them?
Or maybe the focus is on private investors because i saw on their TG that they have over 80000 people already in the referral program so that's a big community already.
Pages:
Jump to: