Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 5. (Read 12679 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there any information on which exchange will we be able to buy Remoneta after the ICO?

We are all waiting for that info since tokens sold out in matter of few days so many people left out.
Activity: 53
Is there any information on which exchange will we be able to buy Remoneta after the ICO?

Remoneta should be on Bancor as soon as ICO ends, so you will be able to buy it there.

Thhats really good,to offer that right from the start,since Bancor is good and reliable platform.
Activity: 216

Remoneta should be on Bancor as soon as ICO ends, so you will be able to buy it there.
Activity: 140
How can I get my hands on some Remoneta? I understand that sale has finished already...

I'm not sure you can anymore... since the sales are finished and afaik there is no bounty...

There are no plans for bounty campaign in future or some airdrops?
Activity: 142
Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?

Hi, yes, it's actually part of our community mining. Check out the Philosophy paper on our website, page 30. "Community members will invite new partners/ retailers join
the network. When they join, the new partner indicates in the registration form which member introduced them to the network. Total ReMoneta rewards will be divided equally by total number of new partners or retailers and distributed accordingly to members who introduced them."

Does ReMoneta team  have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale?

There is a lock in period for all. First 10% will be distributed directly a month after the official end of the sale period (Oct 31st), and the rest will be distributed evenly across 6 months. Founders have a 6-month lock in for example, and the rest is distributed over 2 years. The token allocation info is also on the website - www.ReMoneta.com.

Are there some countries that were not able join the sale,or everyone was  welcomed?

For the token sale we did have to exclude US, China, South Korea, Singapore due to regulations. For the ReMoneta netwrok etc, everybody is welcome Smiley.

-Liina

I see you have a contingency plan to prevent dumping which is great. I don't expect the price to dump to much though since the sales went very well initially.

Price rarely dumps with projects this good.
Activity: 193
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

Land price is in constant growth in the last 100 years Cheesy
Activity: 266
Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?

Hi, yes, it's actually part of our community mining. Check out the Philosophy paper on our website, page 30. "Community members will invite new partners/ retailers join
the network. When they join, the new partner indicates in the registration form which member introduced them to the network. Total ReMoneta rewards will be divided equally by total number of new partners or retailers and distributed accordingly to members who introduced them."

Does ReMoneta team  have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale?

There is a lock in period for all. First 10% will be distributed directly a month after the official end of the sale period (Oct 31st), and the rest will be distributed evenly across 6 months. Founders have a 6-month lock in for example, and the rest is distributed over 2 years. The token allocation info is also on the website - www.ReMoneta.com.

Are there some countries that were not able join the sale,or everyone was  welcomed?

For the token sale we did have to exclude US, China, South Korea, Singapore due to regulations. For the ReMoneta netwrok etc, everybody is welcome Smiley.

-Liina

I see you have a contingency plan to prevent dumping which is great. I don't expect the price to dump to much though since the sales went very well initially.

When is it planned for the tokens to hit exchanges?
Activity: 182

-Liina

Activity: 224
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

Thisnis what I have also been asking. If it is in the right place it can go up but due to wars and natural disasters it can also decrease.
What are the markets that you are targeting? Not just geographical, but social as well.
Activity: 196
Does anyone know if there will be a road show coming soon to Europe?

Well, there are numerous crypto conferences around Europe, even sometimes multiple ones in the same city. I don't know will Remoneta team attend any of those, but there will be some for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.
Activity: 120
Does anyone know if there will be a road show coming soon to Europe?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 108
How can I get my hands on some Remoneta? I understand that sale has finished already...

I think only way to get some RET is to wait for exchange listing,lik rest of us that were not lucky enough to join presale.
Activity: 182

I'm not sure you can anymore... since the sales are finished and afaik there is no bounty...
Activity: 96
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

-Liina

Are accredited investors allowed to invest or they are part of the ban too?

I don't think that is important anymore, since there is no way buy Remoneta at the moment.
Merit: 5

-Liina

Are accredited investors allowed to invest or they are part of the ban too?

Well, I guess that would affect any citizen of those countries, so I wouldn't think accreditation would help there.
Activity: 95
What are the benefits and advantages of Remoneta?
Pages:
Jump to: