Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 6. (Read 12679 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?

Hi, yes, it's actually part of our community mining. Check out the Philosophy paper on our website, page 30. "Community members will invite new partners/ retailers join
the network. When they join, the new partner indicates in the registration form which member introduced them to the network. Total ReMoneta rewards will be divided equally by total number of new partners or retailers and distributed accordingly to members who introduced them."

Does ReMoneta team  have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale?

There is a lock in period for all. First 10% will be distributed directly a month after the official end of the sale period (Oct 31st), and the rest will be distributed evenly across 6 months. Founders have a 6-month lock in for example, and the rest is distributed over 2 years. The token allocation info is also on the website - www.ReMoneta.com.

Are there some countries that were not able join the sale,or everyone was  welcomed?

For the token sale we did have to exclude US, China, South Korea, Singapore due to regulations. For the ReMoneta netwrok etc, everybody is welcome Smiley.

-Liina

Are accredited investors allowed to invest or they are part of the ban too?
Activity: 266
Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?

Hi, yes, it's actually part of our community mining. Check out the Philosophy paper on our website, page 30. "Community members will invite new partners/ retailers join
the network. When they join, the new partner indicates in the registration form which member introduced them to the network. Total ReMoneta rewards will be divided equally by total number of new partners or retailers and distributed accordingly to members who introduced them."

Does ReMoneta team  have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale?

There is a lock in period for all. First 10% will be distributed directly a month after the official end of the sale period (Oct 31st), and the rest will be distributed evenly across 6 months. Founders have a 6-month lock in for example, and the rest is distributed over 2 years. The token allocation info is also on the website - www.ReMoneta.com.

Are there some countries that were not able join the sale,or everyone was  welcomed?

For the token sale we did have to exclude US, China, South Korea, Singapore due to regulations. For the ReMoneta netwrok etc, everybody is welcome Smiley.

-Liina

so it is a bit more complex because you need to add more info and the possible partner needs to join.
Activity: 26

-Liina
Activity: 252
Activity: 224

I don't think you need to be afraid of dumping when it comes to Remoneta Cheesy

I agree - especially since all the tokens have been sold out.
Activity: 211

I don't think you need to be afraid of dumping when it comes to Remoneta Cheesy
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
Various top experts have written that they believe it is excellent project. It helps crypto industry move ahead and supports the development of cmmunity and moving Crypto to the mainstream, which it has a number of good solutions. It is clearly project focused on long term not short term.

Can you please link the reviews from top experts, I would really like to read those.

Remoneta has  very good 4.5 on Icobench,and you can find some exppert reviews too  https://icobench.com/ico/remoneta

Thats really high rating,it shows that reMoneta is well rounded project,with no big flaws!

Who gives out those ratings? Is it the platform, or the users, or some experts?

I think that icobench gives the ratings. Probably some experts on icobench.

Yes,you have to be "expert" to be able to leave reviewe on Icobench,and even go through KYC,and thats a good thing,so ratings are more reliable coming from real persons.
Activity: 44
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.
One of the great strengths of remoneta is that it will use dual token system,eliminating some possible issues with ethereum blockchain.

I agree,that is a way to go,to eliminate possible "cryptokitties" situation.

Yeah, that was extremely annoying, blocked the network completely.

Yes,it was horrible,but i dont think something like that will happene again.Etehreum blockchain will evolve,and ICOs,like Remoneta that will use dual system

It has to evolve! If it does not, it will die out.
Activity: 219
One of the great strengths of remoneta is that it will use dual token system,eliminating some possible issues with ethereum blockchain.

Yes,it was horrible,but i dont think something like that will happene again.Etehreum blockchain will evolve,and ICOs,like Remoneta that will use dual system
Activity: 175

I guess that would all depends on how much of an investment is your referral willing to make.
Activity: 70
How will Remoneta actually make money.What will be source of income?
Activity: 90

can you explain what is this  "cryptokitties" situation?

That is game you can play on Ethereum blockchain, caused a lot of trouble to Ethereum network.

Ok, but what kind of game is it? Smiley What could be that big to cause the ethereum network problems?
Activity: 74

That is game you can play on Ethereum blockchain, caused a lot of trouble to Ethereum network.
Activity: 212

Activity: 247
Various top experts have written that they believe it is excellent project. It helps crypto industry move ahead and supports the development of cmmunity and moving Crypto to the mainstream, which it has a number of good solutions. It is clearly project focused on long term not short term.

Can you please link the reviews from top experts, I would really like to read those.

Remoneta has  very good 4.5 on Icobench,and you can find some exppert reviews too  https://icobench.com/ico/remoneta

Thats really high rating,it shows that reMoneta is well rounded project,with no big flaws!

When it comes to Icobench,its combination of all those things you mentioned,and Icobench meaures social media activity too,among other things.

Do they use some algorithm for this or how is it measured?
Activity: 185

I think that icobench gives the ratings. Probably some experts on icobench.
Pages:
Jump to: