Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 4. (Read 12679 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?
Activity: 212
Hello everybody! I hope your week started out great!

Here's an update on ReMoneta's recent activities, especially for those not following us on Telegram. The whole team is still working hard, we have not disappeared anywhere and we don't intend to!  Wink

* Liina attended Voice of Blockchain in Chicago at the end of last month. Read the summary here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-was-invited-to-the-voice-of-blockchain-4a00a45e3845

* Hadley will be visiting Angel Island in Amsterdam in just a few weeks! They put is best: "Breaking the traditional pitching and investor meetings, Angel Island connects the unconnected and brings together the bravest and the most brilliant minds every year to combine the resources that will contribute to a sustainable future." Stay tuned for how the meetup goes!

Official date: September 26th, 2018

* CryptoMondays in Washington DC! Crypto Oracle started a great event series across the world for likeminded people to get together and discuss crypto and blockchain. Liina will be there on September 24th as a co-host! Come say hi if you'd like OR find your city here: https://www.meetup.com/pro/cryptomonday

* ReMoneta website will be going through a slight renewal very shortly. Let us know if you have any suggestions, and we may be able to implement it!

* You can now read about ReMoneta on our Bitcoinwiki here: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/ReMoneta

* Future events! Hadley will be visiting more events in the near future, check back here or on our Telegram channel to find out when and where.

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact [email protected] directly for more information.

Is there any information on which exchange will we be able to buy Remoneta after the ICO?

We are all waiting for that info since tokens sold out in matter of few days so many people left out.

are there no other ways to get some tokens?

Check out our referral program! ReMoneta.com/maitre. Every referral you make gets you 100 RET tokens. Whereas the token sale is closed, the referral program is open until the end of October.

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.

We are all most definitely real! There is quite a bit of information available online about the team members, and some of the other big companies and projects they are or have been involved with.  Smiley

-Liina

It's great to see you around here, although the Telegram is faster in terms of response time, the forum continues to be a meeting point for projects with the crypto community, so be sure to keep us informed here as well. Thanks for the information and I wish the project to reach all the goals set!

That is true,btctalk forum shouldnt  be ignored,as forum in general enables more quality conversation,so kudos to the remoneta team!
Activity: 26
It's great to see you around here, although the Telegram is faster in terms of response time, the forum continues to be a meeting point for projects with the crypto community, so be sure to keep us informed here as well. Thanks for the information and I wish the project to reach all the goals set!

Thank you for the support! And we will definitely keep sending updates here as well, it's a great community.

-Liina
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Here's an update on ReMoneta's recent activities, especially for those not following us on Telegram. The whole team is still working hard, we have not disappeared anywhere and we don't intend to!  Wink

* Liina attended Voice of Blockchain in Chicago at the end of last month. Read the summary here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-was-invited-to-the-voice-of-blockchain-4a00a45e3845

* Hadley will be visiting Angel Island in Amsterdam in just a few weeks! They put is best: "Breaking the traditional pitching and investor meetings, Angel Island connects the unconnected and brings together the bravest and the most brilliant minds every year to combine the resources that will contribute to a sustainable future." Stay tuned for how the meetup goes!

* CryptoMondays in Washington DC! Crypto Oracle started a great event series across the world for likeminded people to get together and discuss crypto and blockchain. Liina will be there on September 24th as a co-host! Come say hi if you'd like OR find your city here: https://www.meetup.com/pro/cryptomonday

* ReMoneta website will be going through a slight renewal very shortly. Let us know if you have any suggestions, and we may be able to implement it!

* You can now read about ReMoneta on our Bitcoinwiki here: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/ReMoneta

* Future events! Hadley will be visiting more events in the near future, check back here or on our Telegram channel to find out when and where.

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact [email protected] directly for more information.

Is there any information on which exchange will we be able to buy Remoneta after the ICO?

We are all waiting for that info since tokens sold out in matter of few days so many people left out.

Check out our referral program! ReMoneta.com/maitre. Every referral you make gets you 100 RET tokens. Whereas the token sale is closed, the referral program is open until the end of October.

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.

We are all most definitely real! There is quite a bit of information available online about the team members, and some of the other big companies and projects they are or have been involved with.  Smiley

-Liina

Activity: 26

-Liina
Activity: 266

Remoneta should be on Bancor as soon as ICO ends, so you will be able to buy it there.

Can someone share the date of the end of ICO?
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
I think it is a good partnership indeed. More and more people will trust to use the app and you can only benefit from this collaboration.
Establishing cooperation with Bancor is good news for this project, but we need to remember that Bancor was once hacked.
Activity: 224

Remoneta should be on Bancor as soon as ICO ends, so you will be able to buy it there.

Thhats really good,to offer that right from the start,since Bancor is good and reliable platform.

Bancor is becoming really respectable platform, more and more projects are partnering with them, I'm happy with the choice.

I think it is a good partnership indeed. More and more people will trust to use the app and you can only benefit from this collaboration.

From what I see from the results of the sale people already do trust this team. Smiley it is a good start.

Thhats really good,to offer that right from the start,since Bancor is good and reliable platform.

Bancor is becoming really respectable platform, more and more projects are partnering with them, I'm happy with the choice.

Merit: 5
What's the status on the mobile apps? Any news about that?
Activity: 175

Activity: 152
Market need a stable coin, Remoneta is right on time to bring about a stable online currency that can enable a more stable online economy

It does seem to be the project which should provide more stability on the market. That's what I'm hoping for.

It's a good step forward, but it won't change the landscape, it will take many more projects like this to stabilize the market.

This is not about stabilizing the market, but offering you one stable currency that you can rely on Cheesy

Well those kind of currencies will eventually bring more trust and stability to crypto market.People have safe haven when everything crashes and burns.
Activity: 95
Market need a stable coin, Remoneta is right on time to bring about a stable online currency that can enable a more stable online economy

It does seem to be the project which should provide more stability on the market. That's what I'm hoping for.

It's a good step forward, but it won't change the landscape, it will take many more projects like this to stabilize the market.

This is not about stabilizing the market, but offering you one stable currency that you can rely on Cheesy
Activity: 211

I agree with you, additionally to chose to be backed by land is also quite an ingenious move.
Activity: 222

Not for now, you will be able to buy them from exchange.
Activity: 224

Activity: 238

Activity: 112
Activity: 280

Activity: 66
Whats the total amount of the tokens that will be minted?So i mean tokens that will be for sale,for team,advisors,marketing etc.
Pages:
Jump to: