Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 21. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
friends, what can you tell about Runway IEO platform?  Huh I heard that it is designed so that investors and innovative projects can find each other and join forces. That is, this is an opportunity for investors to invest in those projects that seem to them the most effective and useful.
Activity: 196
with regard to asset security, you don’t even have to worry: SafeCapital developers have created corporate and military level security, and storage is carried out in a cold mode, which is considered the most reliable compared to hot storage.
then it's great. I hope that there will no longer be slow connections that annoy many users, as well as fraudulent transactions and compromised security. I would like this exchange to become modern.
it will be so, because SafeCapital Exchange is built in accordance with certain quality standards. These standards apply to speed, security, asset storage, and even storage method.
Activity: 168
with regard to asset security, you don’t even have to worry: SafeCapital developers have created corporate and military level security, and storage is carried out in a cold mode, which is considered the most reliable compared to hot storage.
then it's great. I hope that there will no longer be slow connections that annoy many users, as well as fraudulent transactions and compromised security. I would like this exchange to become modern.
it turns out, SafeCapital has eight modular products that can be used individually, and even in combination with your investment needs, which can be very diverse. This project is really very high quality and promising.
yes it is. I was sure that exchanges were like gates at the entrance to the global economy, and therefore should have the best characteristics. And so it happened. By the way, can you say anything about this? Have you studied enough white paper to understand the nuances of the ecosystem?
I found out, for example, how useful exchanges are. I won’t tell you the exact number, but compared to 2018, a lot of them have appeared. But I think that they can be characterized on the basis of the properties necessary for the user, which are important now when trading. Do you think I'm right?
yes, I agree with you on this issue. Since exchanges are now extremely important, it’s worth deciding what characteristics an effective exchange should have. For example, I believe that this is the speed of transactions and the security of assets held.
it turns out, SafeCapital has eight modular products that can be used individually, and even in combination with your investment needs, which can be very diverse. This project is really very high quality and promising.
yes it is. I was sure that exchanges were like gates at the entrance to the global economy, and therefore should have the best characteristics. And so it happened. By the way, can you say anything about this? Have you studied enough white paper to understand the nuances of the ecosystem?
I found out, for example, how useful exchanges are. I won’t tell you the exact number, but compared to 2018, a lot of them have appeared. But I think that they can be characterized on the basis of the properties necessary for the user, which are important now when trading. Do you think I'm right?
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
If we analyze the option of gradual accumulation of the SCAP master node then it is most profitable to collect it through the SINS coin!
I. e. if there is already one or more nodes SCAP reward transfer to SINS wallet standing on pos stacking (SINS it is 3-4 times more profitable than SCAP!) getting up to 40000 SINS and make a SWAP at a rate that is more profitable than the market!

If there is no full node-it is still more profitable to buy to 40000 SINS in parts and send to your wallet for stacking.
Why?
1. SINS will grow!
3. Stacking is 3-4 times more profitable on SINS than on SCAP.

And most importantly, as a result of growth, SINS has the ability to reduce the swap ratio by 35:1 and even 30:1, i.e. the benefit is obvious!

https://crex24.com/exchange/SINS-BTC

Grin
with regard to the exchange, all the characteristics satisfy high standards. It seems to me that another important property is the speed of transactions. You should understand, friends, that an exchange with a large number of participants must perform a huge number of operations per second.
yes, you are right. I really did not take this moment into account. In addition, in addition to transactions, there must be unique connections that must maintain the functionality of the exchange in impeccable condition. And all this, I believe, should be carried out simultaneously.
yes, up to 10,000 transactions per second and more than a million connections are carried out here simultaneously! For me it’s just fantastic speed, which once again confirms the high standards that SafeCapital Exchange obeys Roll Eyes
with regard to the exchange, all the characteristics satisfy high standards. It seems to me that another important property is the speed of transactions. You should understand, friends, that an exchange with a large number of participants must perform a huge number of operations per second.
yes, you are right. I really did not take this moment into account. In addition, in addition to transactions, there must be unique connections that must maintain the functionality of the exchange in impeccable condition. And all this, I believe, should be carried out simultaneously.
apparently, for each of these opportunities there is a separate tool. For example, for the exchange of cryptocurrencies there is a stock exchange, and for the implementation of crowdfunding, there is already something else that will make the process more thorough convenient. What else can we do here? What exchange will trade take place on?
by the way, the exchange is a separate useful ecosystem tool. Firstly, there are two of them. Secondly, SafeCapital Exchange trading has quite strong characteristics. This is correct, because, for example, security and confidentiality, in my opinion, are the most important components of any exchange.
apparently, for each of these opportunities there is a separate tool. For example, for the exchange of cryptocurrencies there is a stock exchange, and for the implementation of crowdfunding, there is already something else that will make the process more thorough convenient. What else can we do here? What exchange will trade take place on?
guys, I read now very interesting information regarding SafeCapital. The DeFi SafeCapital platform gives you complete freedom in finding the best investment for us. This is a platform for rampant investments. After such statements, I am sure that the developers can do everything that is necessary for the investment industry.
I am also in the process of reading white paper right now. It turns out that here you can even carry out crowdfunding of a new project, passive income from owning masternodes and even make an instant exchange of cryptocurrencies.
guys, I read now very interesting information regarding SafeCapital. The DeFi SafeCapital platform gives you complete freedom in finding the best investment for us. This is a platform for rampant investments. After such statements, I am sure that the developers can do everything that is necessary for the investment industry.
I personally, friends, do not quite understand how traditional investment will be carried out, if it is available only to experienced and wealthy investors. Pay attention to the stock price of large companies.
quite rightly, shares of large companies, for example, Berkshire Hathaway, cost thousands of dollars. In addition, securities adhere to the principle of "all or nothing." The same goes for venture capital investments. But you have the opportunity to interact with them, being among the participants of SafeCapital.
probably SafeCapital has so useful products in its arsenal that even allow for traditional investment. And the blockchain is likely to be able to do this without intermediaries.
I personally, friends, do not quite understand how traditional investment will be carried out, if it is available only to experienced and wealthy investors. Pay attention to the stock price of large companies.
quite rightly, shares of large companies, for example, Berkshire Hathaway, cost thousands of dollars. In addition, securities adhere to the principle of "all or nothing." The same goes for venture capital investments. But you have the opportunity to interact with them, being among the participants of SafeCapital.
note that it is the expansion of access to financial instruments that makes the SafeCapital ecosystem accessible to everyone, and DeFi becomes a reality, while on such platforms people face serious difficulties in making investments.
it seems to me that many people misunderstand the possibilities of cryptocurrency, and hence the blockchain. For example, did you know that you can get good passive income here by simply owning certain tools that generate profit? I know that this is possible here, and people only need to understand how it all works.
Pages:
Jump to: