Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 20. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
friends, let's talk about traditional investing. I know that not all investors have the opportunity to invest specifically in traditional assets due to the difference in income compared to richer investors. How long will such a situation be observed, or do the developers of this ecosystem have their own solution?
of course, is. By the way, their goal is precisely to expand access to financial products. Now everyone with a smartphone and the Internet can invest in any assets, and even traditional ones. Those products that SafeCapital developers have will be most welcome.
it looks like you mean a platform for investing in index and mutual funds. Yes, such an application is indeed available, and it provides much broader opportunities that will only help future investors understand this complex, in my opinion, topic.
Activity: 196
friends, let's talk about traditional investing. I know that not all investors have the opportunity to invest specifically in traditional assets due to the difference in income compared to richer investors. How long will such a situation be observed, or do the developers of this ecosystem have their own solution?
of course, is. By the way, their goal is precisely to expand access to financial products. Now everyone with a smartphone and the Internet can invest in any assets, and even traditional ones. Those products that SafeCapital developers have will be most welcome.
Activity: 238
I believe that it is for this reason that the SafeCapital ecosystem was created. It is decentralized, fair and user-friendly thanks to the modular products that make up this ecosystem.
modular products in this ecosystem are very useful, I have already studied some of them. For example, the exchange has high quality standards, fantastic speed and a lot of processed information per second. These are the main characteristics that every exchange should have.
these are not its only advantages. It is also worth noting security: as a member of the community you must be sure that your assets are in a safe place and will not be hacked. Here, security, by the way, is at the military level. In addition, 96% of your assets are kept in cold wallets.
I know that cold storage is much safer than hot. This is probably why the developers decided to try out this particular type of storage. It is also worth noting additional funds in this store: these are geographically distributed keys and air cooling.
Activity: 154
I believe that it is for this reason that the SafeCapital ecosystem was created. It is decentralized, fair and user-friendly thanks to the modular products that make up this ecosystem.
modular products in this ecosystem are very useful, I have already studied some of them. For example, the exchange has high quality standards, fantastic speed and a lot of processed information per second. These are the main characteristics that every exchange should have.
these are not its only advantages. It is also worth noting security: as a member of the community you must be sure that your assets are in a safe place and will not be hacked. Here, security, by the way, is at the military level. In addition, 96% of your assets are kept in cold wallets.
Activity: 154
I agree with the relevance of this project, because the interaction with financial products requires special care, approach and special characteristics that would simplify this interaction. Yes, the blockchain is not the last place here, so I believe that simplification of products through it is necessary.
I welcome you, friends, on this wonderful platform! I propose to immediately proceed to discuss the benefits. But, it seems to me, there will be very many things to discuss here, because the more I study the project, the more useful it seems to me.
I completely agree with you. It is more than relevant now. By the way, did you know that it is built on a blockchain? You should also understand that the blockchain is currently experiencing some difficulties with the further stage of development. If I'm not mistaken, many years of research have borne fruit.
yes, it’s even hard to imagine that the blockchain is already 10 years old. It saddens me that during this time no cryptocurrency has appeared that could be trusted with mass distribution. But I think that this is a matter of time and, for example, SafeCapital will be that very ideal platform, and SCAP - an ideal cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
I welcome you, friends, on this wonderful platform! I propose to immediately proceed to discuss the benefits. But, it seems to me, there will be very many things to discuss here, because the more I study the project, the more useful it seems to me.
I completely agree with you. It is more than relevant now. By the way, did you know that it is built on a blockchain? You should also understand that the blockchain is currently experiencing some difficulties with the further stage of development. If I'm not mistaken, many years of research have borne fruit.
let me add one important detail regarding IEO: they are automatically available on the exchange, and this gives them a huge advantage in the form of liquidity. By the way, the presence of a high level of liquidity concerns not only IEO, but also another platform, Crowdfundr.
I already found out all the possible details about the Crowdfundr platform. This is a platform for people where people help people. Its essence is to seek financing from enterprises and organizations that have either been refused credit or offered unfavorable conditions.
yes, by the way, Crowdfundr unites existing companies. If you have sufficient knowledge of such platforms, you should understand that the previous platforms were intended only for new projects, and Crowdfundr has a larger target audience.
Activity: 112
let me add one important detail regarding IEO: they are automatically available on the exchange, and this gives them a huge advantage in the form of liquidity. By the way, the presence of a high level of liquidity concerns not only IEO, but also another platform, Crowdfundr.
I already found out all the possible details about the Crowdfundr platform. This is a platform for people where people help people. Its essence is to seek financing from enterprises and organizations that have either been refused credit or offered unfavorable conditions.
Hello! Would you be interested in getting an article published about the SafeCapital project on CryptoHuff for free?
hello, friend, it seems to me that many participants already know the development team and the project as a whole, and the exchange at the end of 2021 will be in the top five of the most famous and coolest exchanges in the world, so they don’t even need to advertise themselves Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

every good project keeps on working to get new people in, I would not miss on this opportunity. If you can get me an article about the SafeCapital project, I will publish it on CryptoHuff for free. PM me here or contact me through the website.  Smiley
I am not a member of the project team. I'm just a potential participant. It seems to me that this project is very promising and relevant. I just assumed that such large projects do not need advertising.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Hello! Would you be interested in getting an article published about the SafeCapital project on CryptoHuff for free?
hello, friend, it seems to me that many participants already know the development team and the project as a whole, and the exchange at the end of 2021 will be in the top five of the most famous and coolest exchanges in the world, so they don’t even need to advertise themselves Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

every good project keeps on working to get new people in, I would not miss on this opportunity. If you can get me an article about the SafeCapital project, I will publish it on CryptoHuff for free. PM me here or contact me through the website.  Smiley
Activity: 168
friends, what can you tell about Runway IEO platform?  Huh I heard that it is designed so that investors and innovative projects can find each other and join forces. That is, this is an opportunity for investors to invest in those projects that seem to them the most effective and useful.
by the way, this is a pretty good platform, despite the fact that some time ago they had a lull in terms of efficiency. Although, I think that the matter is in the functionality, because IEO is the same as ICOs with the only difference being that ICOs are not protected like IEO.
I think that IEOs have now become more popular as the IEOs have completely restructured their ideas about crowdfunding. In general, developers for their participants carefully select only protected projects, and they give investors what they need to know in advance.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
friends, what can you tell about Runway IEO platform?  Huh I heard that it is designed so that investors and innovative projects can find each other and join forces. That is, this is an opportunity for investors to invest in those projects that seem to them the most effective and useful.
by the way, this is a pretty good platform, despite the fact that some time ago they had a lull in terms of efficiency. Although, I think that the matter is in the functionality, because IEO is the same as ICOs with the only difference being that ICOs are not protected like IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: