Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 27. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
guys, I got acquainted now with the characteristics of the platform and token. Why didn’t I know about this project before? He has wonderful and effective details. For example, this is the Quark algorithm, a reward for masternodes in the amount of 90% ROI, and for a bet - 10%. I was particularly struck by the generation of the block. she is 60 seconds!
I agree with you, these characteristics are impressive. The reason for this is that the developers offer several innovative design options, which, in turn, help the blockchain become more productive, secure and scalable.
Activity: 196
guys, I got acquainted now with the characteristics of the platform and token. Why didn’t I know about this project before? He has wonderful and effective details. For example, this is the Quark algorithm, a reward for masternodes in the amount of 90% ROI, and for a bet - 10%. I was particularly struck by the generation of the block. she is 60 seconds!
Activity: 154
friends, pay attention also to the fact that financing can be paid through cryptocurrency. These will be internal SCAP tokens. You can also make a donation using the same SCAP tokens. Do you know that there will also be a donation platform here?
it seems to me that it is on every project, and this one is no exception. In addition, the blockchain allows you to make donations in such a way that you do not have to think about whether your funds went for the purpose or not. This, of course, is a good deed.
it really is. You can make the remark that blockchain and donations complement each other perfectly, since the blockchain captures every transaction. Only now, charity will be held in the really right way. And it’s good if this concept continues.
Activity: 238
friends, pay attention also to the fact that financing can be paid through cryptocurrency. These will be internal SCAP tokens. You can also make a donation using the same SCAP tokens. Do you know that there will also be a donation platform here?
it seems to me that it is on every project, and this one is no exception. In addition, the blockchain allows you to make donations in such a way that you do not have to think about whether your funds went for the purpose or not. This, of course, is a good deed.
Activity: 168
you know, I just found out that financing of new ideas can take place here. To admit, it was a discovery for me, since I did not think that the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations could have competitors.
I would not call them competitors. Rather, these are just analog platforms that used only new projects, for ideas of which they then looked for financing. Crowdfundr allows you to finance not only new projects, but also existing companies, so the list of applicants can be replenished.
of course, it will be so. I believe that it makes no sense to contact the bank, since financing from people will be on more favorable terms than from the bank. The bank offers high interest rates and a short maturity. I believe that the Crowdfundr will be of much greater benefit.
you know, I just found out that financing of new ideas can take place here. To admit, it was a discovery for me, since I did not think that the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations could have competitors.
I would not call them competitors. Rather, these are just analog platforms that used only new projects, for ideas of which they then looked for financing. , Crowdfundr allows you to finance not only new projects, but also existing companies, so the list of applicants can be replenished.
after all, cryptocurrency is an excellent source of profit. And if we are talking about SafeCapital, then there are many ways: passive income, and various types of investment, and even a general store where you can buy goods and stocks.
I’m recently here and, as I understand it, the developers are solving some very important problem related to the financial market, otherwise how else can you explain the potentially large number of participants? Has there really been an expansion in financial access?
it is absolutely true. Here is a new concept - each participant can invest as much as he can. Yes, until a certain point it was not available, but now everything will change. I am sure that the new approach will be a huge success.
after all, cryptocurrency is an excellent source of profit. And if we are talking about SafeCapital, then there are many ways: passive income, and various types of investment, and even a general store where you can buy goods and stocks.
I’m recently here and, as I understand it, the developers are solving some very important problem related to the financial market, otherwise how else can you explain the potentially large number of participants? Has there really been an expansion in financial access?
you know, I have long been interested in one SafeCapital product. This is the Autopilot fund, which is designed to interact with mutual and index funds. You said about the change in the price of assets and I was wondering how it will track the fund?
as far as I know, the fund automatically adjusts to current exchange rates and your investment needs. In addition, the platform is built in such a way that you program the current details of the fund yourself.
oh, it is very convenient. It turns out that even if I suddenly decide to somehow distribute the assets by the right weight, and the price changes, will the fund automatically recalculate everything in accordance with the current rate and weight of assets? If so, it’s not just convenient, it saves a lot of time.
you know, I have long been interested in one SafeCapital product. This is the Autopilot fund, which is designed to interact with mutual and index funds. You said about the change in the price of assets and I was wondering how it will track the fund?
as far as I know, the fund automatically adjusts to current exchange rates and your investment needs. In addition, the platform is built in such a way that you program the current details of the fund yourself.
friends, and I would also give you the most important evidence of why exchanges are so important. I got acquainted with the statistics: it turns out that cryptocurrency assets grew very quickly based on a total valuation of less than 1 million trillion dollars in 2018. Is this not the best proof of the relevance of the project?
I agree, it means a lot. I would also add that due to the fact that the mass introduction of cryptocurrencies no longer makes sense, you need to create a coin that is universal and reliable. It seems to me that SCAP is perfectly suited for these purposes. What do you think?
of course, I support you. I'm even somewhat surprised that in 10 years not a single reliable coin has been created. Perhaps this is due to their popularity, technical nuances and price changes. In any case, SafeCapital will bring tremendous benefits to the financial industry.
Activity: 140
friends, and I would also give you the most important evidence of why exchanges are so important. I got acquainted with the statistics: it turns out that cryptocurrency assets grew very quickly based on a total valuation of less than 1 million trillion dollars in 2018. Is this not the best proof of the relevance of the project?
I agree, it means a lot. I would also add that due to the fact that the mass introduction of cryptocurrencies no longer makes sense, you need to create a coin that is universal and reliable. It seems to me that SCAP is perfectly suited for these purposes. What do you think?
SafeCapital Exchange is designed for trading, and you can do an instant exchange on the Shift exchange. You know, it’s so convenient that you don’t even have to fight with competitors for the rating in the order book. Moreover, everything happens there quickly.
by the way, I just wanted to ask about the characteristics of the exchange. I heard that sometimes it takes a lot of time to make another exchange order, and it all depends on your experience ... if you need an exchange very urgently, you will have to switch to a traditional exchange, and this is extremely inconvenient and costly not only time, but also in finance.
I completely agree with you. In addition, this is again an interaction with intermediaries that SafeCapital developers should have generally eliminated. It turns out that now both exchange and trading will occur quickly, smoothly and with the help of blockchain. This is cool because it’s a mistake not to take advantage of the development of technology.
by the way, as for SafeCapital Exchange, it also has significant advantages that not only facilitate trading, but also speed it up many times due to the large number of connections and connections, as well as due to the latest technologies and improvements to the blockchain.
Activity: 140
SafeCapital Exchange is designed for trading, and you can do an instant exchange on the Shift exchange. You know, it’s so convenient that you don’t even have to fight with competitors for the rating in the order book. Moreover, everything happens there quickly.
by the way, I just wanted to ask about the characteristics of the exchange. I heard that sometimes it takes a lot of time to make another exchange order, and it all depends on your experience ... if you need an exchange very urgently, you will have to switch to a traditional exchange, and this is extremely inconvenient and costly not only time, but also in finance.
I completely agree with you. In addition, this is again an interaction with intermediaries that SafeCapital developers should have generally eliminated. It turns out that now both exchange and trading will occur quickly, smoothly and with the help of blockchain. This is cool because it’s a mistake not to take advantage of the development of technology.
Pages:
Jump to: