Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 28. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
SafeCapital Exchange is designed for trading, and you can do an instant exchange on the Shift exchange. You know, it’s so convenient that you don’t even have to fight with competitors for the rating in the order book. Moreover, everything happens there quickly.
Activity: 238
Just for this, SafeCapital was created: the main problem of the market was solved in favor of poor investors, that is, now everyone has the opportunity to invest and acquire shares even in such complex investments as venture ones. It turns out that the buy-in principle is also not necessary here. Now even with a smartphone, you can easily and simply trade using modular ecosystem products.
that's great. DeFi SafeCapital gives you freedom in investment and allows you to choose what fits with your investment needs. For example, it seems to me that the stock exchange will be most in demand for the exchange of assets. This is SafeCapital Exchange Cool
Activity: 196
Just for this, SafeCapital was created: the main problem of the market was solved in favor of poor investors, that is, now everyone has the opportunity to invest and acquire shares even in such complex investments as venture ones. It turns out that the buy-in principle is also not necessary here. Now even with a smartphone, you can easily and simply trade using modular ecosystem products.
Activity: 154
wait, but there are certain conditions for participation. For example, you must be a partner in a venture company, but if you are not a partner or have capital moving in the market, then you really cannot participate in the early rounds of financing a startup.
yes, these are the right conditions. You know, the situation in such cases is as follows: due to the lack of funds to include a crowd of retail investments, the difference between the haves and the poor is even more visible. I believe that this is the main problem of the financial market, which must be addressed in a short time.
wait, but there are certain conditions for participation. For example, you must be a partner in a venture company, but if you are not a partner or have capital moving in the market, then you really cannot participate in the early rounds of financing a startup.
you know, I’m thinking about venture investments right now. Were they previously inaccessible to investors with modest reserves of funds? It seemed to me that this is such a great opportunity to participate in a large project, and it turns out that you can skip the formation of the next Airbnb or Facebook.
let me correct you. Yes, you can purchase all stocks and goods in any quantity, as for masternodes, there is one caveat. So that you can receive bonuses from the total, you need to own them in an amount of at least three or more, so that the bonus is maximum.
yes, I understand what you are talking about. I did not mean masternodes. Honestly, I generally consider them a separate product, because I know how difficult it is to find a system in which there is the possibility of obtaining passive income. Now such a system has been found, and it is more than excellent! There will be many users.
let me correct you. Yes, you can purchase all stocks and goods in any quantity, as for masternodes, there is one caveat. So that you can receive bonuses from the total, you need to own them in an amount of at least three or more, so that the bonus is maximum.
friends, it seems to me that a great merit in such projects belongs to the blockchain. Pay attention to what advantages it provides: it is transparency of operations, and decentralization, quick connections and the complete absence of intermediary activities. By the way, the absence of intermediaries pleased me the most.
yes, me now too. I suppose that the amount of funds of each investor will be significantly reduced and enough time will be saved in order to complete this or that operation, since the interaction will take place directly.
I completely agree with this. In addition, due to the requirements of accredited investors, often your own investments may not be properly processed. It is also cooperation and negotiations with brokerage firms and licenses, which also requires time, experience and certain means.
that's right. By the way, now you do not need to be completely in buy-in mode (the game "all or nothing"). You can purchase everything in such a volume that is convenient for you. This is the main advantage of SafeCapital, I believe. Moreover, this applies to every product included in this ecosystem.
friends, it seems to me that a great merit in such projects belongs to the blockchain. Pay attention to what advantages it provides: it is transparency of operations, and decentralization, quick connections and the complete absence of intermediary activities. By the way, the absence of intermediaries pleased me the most.
yes, me now too. I suppose that the amount of funds of each investor will be significantly reduced and enough time will be saved in order to complete this or that operation, since the interaction will take place directly.
I completely agree with this. In addition, due to the requirements of accredited investors, often your own investments may not be properly processed. It is also cooperation and negotiations with brokerage firms and licenses, which also requires time, experience and certain means.
I was always sure that the possibility of retail investment will remain in my dreams. Now it is possible. In general, SafeCapital goes completely to a new level - the simplification of trade through the ecosystem of blockchains should be appreciated by a large number of participants.
it is. You know that earlier traditional investment was available only to a certain circle of users - these were rich and experienced investors. The same was true for mutual and index funds, the purchase of high-value stocks and other types of investments. Now think about how the number of participants will increase.
it will increase, it seems to me, if people believe that cryptocurrency is one of the best tools for making a profit. Many people regard this tool incorrectly. Yes, it is widespread, but not everywhere understood correctly. And you need to change this view.
it seems to me that the SafeCapital project team has completely changed these ideas. Firstly, a platform was found for obtaining passive income (with the help of masternodes), and secondly, that which previously seemed impossible now has become widespread (traditional and venture capital investments, mutual and index funds).
I was always sure that the possibility of retail investment will remain in my dreams. Now it is possible. In general, SafeCapital goes completely to a new level - the simplification of trade through the ecosystem of blockchains should be appreciated by a large number of participants.
it is. You know that earlier traditional investment was available only to a certain circle of users - these were rich and experienced investors. The same was true for mutual and index funds, the purchase of high-value stocks and other types of investments. Now think about how the number of participants will increase.
it will increase, it seems to me, if people believe that cryptocurrency is one of the best tools for making a profit. Many people regard this tool incorrectly. Yes, it is widespread, but not everywhere understood correctly. And you need to change this view.
as far as I understand, by new profit opportunities do you mean win-win masternodes and the opportunity to join a traditional investment? If so, then this is really a great opportunity for each user to try new tools.
I am also of the opinion that the project is relevant. The developers have worked hard to create a powerful solution for those who often interact with financial products. In addition, a blockchain is used here, which will also be very useful for the functioning of the network.
of course. Over 10 years of development, I believe that the blockchain fulfilled its goal - a decentralized and transparent network was created, in this case, this network is for finance. Dreams of a more modern level of trade have become reality. In addition, there are new opportunities for profit.
I am also of the opinion that the project is relevant. The developers have worked hard to create a powerful solution for those who often interact with financial products. In addition, a blockchain is used here, which will also be very useful for the functioning of the network.
friends, I believe that this project is especially relevant at the present time, since it is worth noting the increase in people's interest in financial products. SafeCapital creates the ideal environment for this interaction. By the way, remind me how many products are part of this ecosystem?
SafeCapital includes 8 modular products. They can be used both together and separately. This is a stock exchange, a platform for financing new projects, and an application for investing in mutual and index funds ... in general, each user will find the right product for himself.
Pages:
Jump to: