Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 26. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
a year-long development of the blockchain and the development of the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me, will bear fruit. However, for some reason, they did not develop such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable and stable. Perhaps SafeCapital will change this concept. What do you think?
Activity: 196
by the way, the platform is about to enter a wide market. This confirms that already in 2021, developers see SafeCapital Exchange among the five largest world exchanges. In addition, marginal trading on the same exchange and futures contracts are also planned.
I was looking at the roadmap. The tasks of the project team are really serious. I look forward to launching the Crowdfundr dApp. It’s very interesting to me how this whole system with the inclusion of the crowd will work with the financing of enterprises. This product is new to me.
and for me the Autopilot fund is new to me. I did not know that there are such easy-to-use funds, because they allow you to program the platform for the fund on your own, with your own investment needs. For me it seems very convenient, especially since the fund works almost automatically.
it is absolutely true. And taking into account the fact that Autopilot helps with user interaction in mutual and index funds, which until recently were available only to a certain circle of investors who are better off, this clearly indicates that the SafeCapital platform will be popular.
Activity: 238
by the way, the platform is about to enter a wide market. This confirms that already in 2021, developers see SafeCapital Exchange among the five largest world exchanges. In addition, marginal trading on the same exchange and futures contracts are also planned.
I was looking at the roadmap. The tasks of the project team are really serious. I look forward to launching the Crowdfundr dApp. It’s very interesting to me how this whole system with the inclusion of the crowd will work with the financing of enterprises. This product is new to me.
and for me the Autopilot fund is new to me. I did not know that there are such easy-to-use funds, because they allow you to program the platform for the fund on your own, with your own investment needs. For me it seems very convenient, especially since the fund works almost automatically.
Activity: 112
I will add one more detail regarding masternodes: take them as a savings account and be sure to purchase the maximum amount to get the maximum bonus as a result. Take this opportunity!
I completely agree with you. It is difficult to find a system that adapts to participants in one way or another, and it is even more difficult to find a system with passive income. SafeCapital has truly changed the concept, which expands not only access to financial products, but also the audience.
pay attention to the increased interest rate on this platform. Even in Ethereum 2.0 for 2020, the rate is 4%, which is much lower than SafeCapital stackers will earn. it is very promising and will allow you to move forward to a wider market.
Activity: 154
I will add one more detail regarding masternodes: take them as a savings account and be sure to purchase the maximum amount to get the maximum bonus as a result. Take this opportunity!
I completely agree with you. It is difficult to find a system that adapts to participants in one way or another, and it is even more difficult to find a system with passive income. SafeCapital has truly changed the concept, which expands not only access to financial products, but also the audience.
you know, I want to tell you that there are additional ways to increase the importance of tokens - this is their quarterly burning. Thus, the supply decreases, or the deficit increases.
I believe that you took this information from white paper. I also read this not so long ago, along with the fact that it uses a low type of inflation, which decreases over time. Roll Eyes
it is. This is a change of tokens from SINS to SCAP, subject to the availability of a masternode, and blocking of the masternode token for a year, and the availability of sale on the SCAP token exchange. In a word, the characteristics of the SCAP token and the project as a whole are excellent! Roll Eyes
you know, I want to tell you that there are additional ways to increase the importance of tokens - this is their quarterly burning. Thus, the supply decreases, or the deficit increases.
I believe that you took this information from white paper. I also read this not so long ago, along with the fact that it uses a low type of inflation, which decreases over time. Roll Eyes
I propose to discuss some of the nuances that relate to masternodes. I do not quite understand the principle of their work, characteristics and other technical details. For example, do I need to make a deposit? On another project, this was necessary, but what about this situation here?
yes, there is a deposit here. This warranty is 1,000.00019 SCAP and is locked for the first year. How this process will continue to occur, I find it difficult to answer, because I did not go into these details.
I propose to discuss some of the nuances that relate to masternodes. I do not quite understand the principle of their work, characteristics and other technical details. For example, do I need to make a deposit? On another project, this was necessary, but what about this situation here?
with the exchange personally everything is clear to me. Now it remains only to wait until it is launched. All activities are recorded in the roadmap, but there are many of them, so I did not track the launch of each specific product. I’m most interested in masternodes. How much reward is there? Huh
everything is individual with them: it depends on the quantity that you own. The minimum bonus amount starts at 2%. Above, by the way, they wrote that the reward for masternodes is 90% ROI. This is higher than on other platforms.
by the way, the same can be said about the SCAP token: it has the maximum offer, and this contributes to the fact that the token will be in the form of long-term investments, it will be scarce and viable.
with the exchange personally everything is clear to me. Now it remains only to wait until it is launched. All activities are recorded in the roadmap, but there are many of them, so I did not track the launch of each specific product. I’m most interested in masternodes. How much reward is there? Huh
everything is individual with them: it depends on the quantity that you own. The minimum bonus amount starts at 2%. Above, by the way, they wrote that the reward for masternodes is 90% ROI. This is higher than on other platforms.
what struck me about the exchange is that here about a million unique connections and more than 10,000 operations can be processed here simultaneously. For me it's a fantastic fast job. In general, I think that it should be so, therefore this exchange will not necessarily have a rebound from participants.
by the way, with regard to security, it is here at the military level. Cold storage is used. According to statistics, it is the most high-quality and effective. In addition, there are additional functions, such as, for example, air cooling, geographically distributed keys ...
as I understand it, you mean the exchange. There are 2 of them: one for trading, and the other for instant exchange. The one for trading, just has a very high level of security. The one for exchange has an almost instantaneous processing speed of applications. It makes me happy.
yes, speed is very important nowadays, especially when there are a lot of participants, and everyone has their own applications. We need an algorithm that will allow us to process several thousand transactions and other operations at once. I can’t say for sure how many operations are processed here, but judging by the level of security, everything will happen instantly here.
by the way, with regard to security, it is here at the military level. Cold storage is used. According to statistics, it is the most high-quality and effective. In addition, there are additional functions, such as, for example, air cooling, geographically distributed keys ...
as I understand it, you mean the exchange. There are 2 of them: one for trading, and the other for instant exchange. The one for trading, just has a very high level of security. The one for exchange has an almost instantaneous processing speed of applications. It makes me happy.
Pages:
Jump to: