Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 29. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
friends, I believe that this project is especially relevant at the present time, since it is worth noting the increase in people's interest in financial products. SafeCapital creates the ideal environment for this interaction. By the way, remind me how many products are part of this ecosystem?
Activity: 112
you know, I think that even the opportunity to become a masternode operator is a huge opportunity to attract a new number of participants: at present, you need to find a source of income that will function even when you sleep, and this opportunity has appeared here.
I would also add an extremely relevant quote by Warren Buffett, which says that if we do not find a way to get money even during sleep, we will die at work. Therefore, it was difficult, but possible, and the method was found on SafeCapital.
yes, that's right. Each SafeCapital product makes it possible to extract something useful, so do not give up on it. Especially when it comes to hard-to-reach ways of making a profit (some types of investments, passive income and other ways).
you know, I think that even the opportunity to become a masternode operator is a huge opportunity to attract a new number of participants: at present, you need to find a source of income that will function even when you sleep, and this opportunity has appeared here.
I would also add an extremely relevant quote by Warren Buffett, which says that if we do not find a way to get money even during sleep, we will die at work. Therefore, it was difficult, but possible, and the method was found on SafeCapital.
Activity: 168
friends, I want to please those who are users of the SafeInsure platform: SINS tokens can be exchanged for SCAP at a parity rate of X: 1, only then you must definitely own a master node. Perhaps this is not such an important detail, but it is worthwhile to find out all the advantages regarding this platform.
I should also voice what I just read in white paper. It turns out that such a masternode structure is the first of its kind on that project. You can call SafeCapital discoverers. In general, there are enormous prospects here, not only due to advanced technologies, but also due to the conditions.
Activity: 196
friends, I want to please those who are users of the SafeInsure platform: SINS tokens can be exchanged for SCAP at a parity rate of X: 1, only then you must definitely own a master node. Perhaps this is not such an important detail, but it is worthwhile to find out all the advantages regarding this platform.
no, you are not mistaken. Here masternodes will indeed be a tool for generating passive income. It is worth saying that their rewards are much higher than on other similar platforms.
it really is. And note that the platforms are quite significant in the world of cryptocurrencies. I mean the rewards not only of masternode operators, but also for bets for which the rewards are also higher than on other platforms.
I guess for what reason the rewards here are higher than on other platforms. It is possible that equipping masternodes with the best technology in the industry. I think that the development of even masternodes is also an important point, since in this process the speed of generating blocks is of no small importance.
yes, most likely this is true. Moreover, the ROI here is also high and starts at 90%, and this is precisely the best value among cryptocurrencies such as Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. It is about such significant cryptocurrencies that I mentioned above.
no, you are not mistaken. Here masternodes will indeed be a tool for generating passive income. It is worth saying that their rewards are much higher than on other similar platforms.
it really is. And note that the platforms are quite significant in the world of cryptocurrencies. I mean the rewards not only of masternode operators, but also for bets for which the rewards are also higher than on other platforms.
I guess for what reason the rewards here are higher than on other platforms. It is possible that equipping masternodes with the best technology in the industry. I think that the development of even masternodes is also an important point, since in this process the speed of generating blocks is of no small importance.
you know, guys, I personally noticed that the roadmap is rich in various events: firstly, the release of each of 8 modular products, the completion of the network, masternodes and even the launch of the dApp incubator with SCAP support. This is just awesome! It is a pity that they will have to wait until the end of these events by 2021.
yes, I noticed that too. I was surprised by masternodes. Are they really here? As far as I know, this is a means to generate additional passive income. Am I not mistaken in my assumptions? Huh
you know, guys, I personally noticed that the roadmap is rich in various events: firstly, the release of each of 8 modular products, the completion of the network, masternodes and even the launch of the dApp incubator with SCAP support. This is just awesome! It is a pity that they will have to wait until the end of these events by 2021.
besides these events, there is another very important event, which I really look forward to. Judging by the information from the white paper, it is also scheduled for the end of this year. This is the launch of the SafeCapital network. I think this is worth attention.
instead, they will probably not only have low fees, but they will also be paid in internal SCAP tokens. As well as in the case of the search for financing, on the Crowdfundr platform. Probably all modular products of this ecosystem use internal tokens.
that's right. By the way, I’m very interested in whether the developers plan to reach a more serious level so that, for example, tokens go to the exchange? And, if this event is really planned, then which exchanges will participate in this?
in order to find out the answer to this question, you need to familiarize yourself with the roadmap, which is usually reflected in white paper or in the main information about the project. By the way, the release of both white paper and the website is about to take place.
instead, they will probably not only have low fees, but they will also be paid in internal SCAP tokens. As well as in the case of the search for financing, on the Crowdfundr platform. Probably all modular products of this ecosystem use internal tokens.
that's right. By the way, I’m very interested in whether the developers plan to reach a more serious level so that, for example, tokens go to the exchange? And, if this event is really planned, then which exchanges will participate in this?
my friend, you do not have to store your gold somewhere in a certain place. A supplier can help you with this by providing a warehouse for storage. Thus, he takes your risk and makes you calm.
it turns out that I absolutely have nothing to worry about except buying some precious metals, and the platform will take care of the rest. Particularly striking is their storage in the warehouse: no one can physically steal my goods now. It's priceless!
I agree with you. Trading stocks is just as easy. The provider will debut with 50 well-known financial assets before increasing to 5000+. Using BTC, ETH or SCAP, you can trade stocks without using brokerage services and fewer huge commissions associated with them.
my friend, you do not have to store your gold somewhere in a certain place. A supplier can help you with this by providing a warehouse for storage. Thus, he takes your risk and makes you calm.
it turns out that I absolutely have nothing to worry about except buying some precious metals, and the platform will take care of the rest. Particularly striking is their storage in the warehouse: no one can physically steal my goods now. It's priceless!
if I have the opportunity to trade assets, then how about buying goods? We said above that there is a so-called online store in order to carry out the purchase and sale of stocks and goods. Is this true and under what conditions is this whole process happening?
that's right. The online store Purveyor is universal. Its main advantage is that it allows you to purchase products that are inaccessible to the average person (gold, silver, platinum). But these goods need to be stored somewhere. Do you have certain reliable places for these purposes?
Pages:
Jump to: