Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 49. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I heard that SafeCapital gives much greater rewards than other cryptocurrency platforms. I can’t say which ones specifically, but the matter is about rates. Can you say something about specific organizations to understand the level of SafeCapital? Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
friends, please note that the presence of intermediaries in this system should also be attributed to traditional investment. SafeCapital is completely free of this. By the way, there are still masternodes that allow you to receive passive income from your investments.
yes, passive income really has a place to be here, but it will only happen if you own a certain amount. It is necessary that you have them from 3, and then your bonus will be 2% of the total. I think for a start even 2% is pretty good.
Activity: 154
friends, please note that the presence of intermediaries in this system should also be attributed to traditional investment. SafeCapital is completely free of this. By the way, there are still masternodes that allow you to receive passive income from your investments.
friends, investing is actually a difficult process, it seems to me. But probably with SafeCapital it will be much easier. At least, attention should be paid to how much the number of participants who came to take into account changes in the familiar concept will increase.
as for the only, in your opinion, problem of dividing the poor and rich into classes, this is a consequence, it seems to me. The problem is that retail trading is often difficult.
here I completely agree. I re-read the information in white paper and found out that it turns out that buying traditional assets is sometimes impossible or extremely difficult due to the requirements of accredited investors and high amounts of contributions. Therefore, probably, the point is not in the amount of funds, but in high commissions.
I think the fact is that in some companies it is impossible to buy a partial share, but only in its entirety, and the amount of a whole share can reach several thousand dollars (for example, Berkshire Hathaway). But with the SafeCapital project, this is more than possible.
it is exactly. In addition, do not forget that securities require the principle of "all or nothing." By the way, the same structure applies to venture capital investments. I mean, you need to be a partner in a venture company, otherwise you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing a startup.
Activity: 238
as for the only, in your opinion, problem of dividing the poor and rich into classes, this is a consequence, it seems to me. The problem is that retail trading is often difficult.
here I completely agree. I re-read the information in white paper and found out that it turns out that buying traditional assets is sometimes impossible or extremely difficult due to the requirements of accredited investors and high amounts of contributions. Therefore, probably, the point is not in the amount of funds, but in high commissions.
I think the fact is that in some companies it is impossible to buy a partial share, but only in its entirety, and the amount of a whole share can reach several thousand dollars (for example, Berkshire Hathaway). But with the SafeCapital project, this is more than possible.
here I do not agree a bit. For me, security and privacy are paramount on the exchange. Here, by the way, this is fully respected. Security is at the military level, and the storage is cold, since it is it that is distinguished by the impossibility of breaking. At least I heard that breaking a cold store is extremely difficult.
it turns out that the SafeCapital developers are destroying this established and at the same time disappearing tradition and want to show that it is the SCAP token that will be useful as much as the modern market requires.
yes, probably this is true. The modern market requires a look at stocks and trading more professional and wider. Judging by other similar projects, the problems have not been fixed. It has already been said above that the problem of separation of classes remains.
it seems to me that this is the single most important nuance, since everything else depends on this problem. Everything rests, as I understand it, on retail, or rather, its impossibility.
well now it’s possible, thanks to the SafeCapital ecosystem products. For example, you should start with the fact that there is an exchange that meets all high standards, which is fast and processes a lot of transactions per second. For every second user, this is more important than, for example, having an application for buying and selling assets.
it turns out that the SafeCapital developers are destroying this established and at the same time disappearing tradition and want to show that it is the SCAP token that will be useful as much as the modern market requires.
yes, probably this is true. The modern market requires a look at stocks and trading more professional and wider. Judging by other similar projects, the problems have not been fixed. It has already been said above that the problem of separation of classes remains.
it seems to me that this is the single most important nuance, since everything else depends on this problem. Everything rests, as I understand it, on retail, or rather, its impossibility.
friends, I suggest returning to the topic of the Autopilot fund later, but now tell me, please, what part is the blockchain involved in this project? I heard that he has reached the highest point of his perfection, so cryptocurrencies will no longer be created. Is it true? Huh
no, you did not quite understand this information. Yes, the blockchain really has become the best over the years of many years of development, but the prospect of the massive introduction of cryptocurrencies disappears because 10 years after the creation of bitcoin, there was not a single cryptocurrency that could be relied on.
friends, I suggest returning to the topic of the Autopilot fund later, but now tell me, please, what part is the blockchain involved in this project? I heard that he has reached the highest point of his perfection, so cryptocurrencies will no longer be created. Is it true? Huh
friends, because the financial world needs to expand its target audience, new opportunities and, of course, in a new concept that will completely turn the look on investing. Here the concept is the ability to come to the world of finance for absolutely anyone.
it is an interesting concept. I did not know that not all classes of people can participate in investing. I wonder if there is a division of people into haves and have-nots? Traditional assets still do not allow to acquire part of the shares, only in full.
this is precisely the main problem of the financial market: the lack of large funds for some people does not allow them to invest not only in traditional companies, but also in index funds, and even in mutual funds.
well, so it has changed. Now all this is possible, and investing in mutual and index funds will be much easier thanks to the Autopilot application, which has a fairly simple interface specifically so that you can program the form and fund yourself.
friends, because the financial world needs to expand its target audience, new opportunities and, of course, in a new concept that will completely turn the look on investing. Here the concept is the ability to come to the world of finance for absolutely anyone.
it is an interesting concept. I did not know that not all classes of people can participate in investing. I wonder if there is a division of people into haves and have-nots? Traditional assets still do not allow to acquire part of the shares, only in full.
this is precisely the main problem of the financial market: the lack of large funds for some people does not allow them to invest not only in traditional companies, but also in index funds, and even in mutual funds.
friends, I have been here not so long ago, but already see the prospects of this project. I think it’s worth discussing the benefits that are key in this project. I am sure that there are such. What do you think about this project?
I believe that this is a fairly powerful ecosystem. Judge for yourself: there are so many cryptocurrencies on the market now, so in a competitive environment, you need to come up with as efficient projects as possible. These include SafeCapital. Its developers offer a lot.
yes, I know that this is a whole ecosystem. It includes several products, as well as similar products related to finance. This is, first of all, an exchange, an application for buying and selling stocks and goods, an application for trading index and mutual funds ... it seems to me that I have not missed anything.
it is possible that you really have not missed anything. I have not yet gone into the details of this project, so it is difficult for me to judge the availability of information on the project. But I would like to know more about him. By the way, as it seemed to me, the project was made completely at the highest level.
Pages:
Jump to: