Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 48. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
you know, I heard about investing, but it seems to me that this is a very complex system. For example, I became interested in index and mutual funds. Tell us how to interact with them? How good should my financial base be?
if you are not an experienced and not a wealthy investor, then you will not be able to engage in both traditional investment and investing in index and mutual funds. This is only for experienced and for those to whom the funds allow you to purchase an expensive share at a price of several thousand dollars.
my friend, you are a little wrong. The SafeCapital project provides the above features. You should pay attention that here is an absolutely updated concept for the classic investment familiar to us. Firstly, the platform is completely based on the blockchain.
Activity: 112
you know, I heard about investing, but it seems to me that this is a very complex system. For example, I became interested in index and mutual funds. Tell us how to interact with them? How good should my financial base be?
if you are not an experienced and not a wealthy investor, then you will not be able to engage in both traditional investment and investing in index and mutual funds. This is only for experienced and for those to whom the funds allow you to purchase an expensive share at a price of several thousand dollars.
Activity: 112
Activity: 154
guys, I did not know that there is also an application for donations. It seems that the developers decided to capture every segment of the industry where blockchain is useful. In principle, this will be a rather useful point.
yes, you can now make donations without worrying about where they could go and whether they went where it was needed. Blockchain, thanks to its transparency, will help bring all donations to those in need.
this is really cool! We can safely say that blockchain technology, with its honesty and transparency, and donations, which are so important for those who need them, go side by side. This once again proves that developers make a huge contribution to the development of not only their ecosystem, but also related industries.
guys, I did not know that there is also an application for donations. It seems that the developers decided to capture every segment of the industry where blockchain is useful. In principle, this will be a rather useful point.
yes, you can now make donations without worrying about where they could go and whether they went where it was needed. Blockchain, thanks to its transparency, will help bring all donations to those in need.
Activity: 238
Now I am interested to know something about the road map. Tell us what is planned for the next quarter? When will we be able to observe the full launch of the project? And until what time will the completion of all additional products take place?
in fact, you better get acquainted with the roadmap yourself, as there are really a lot of events there. As I understand it, there are also 2 roadmaps. Probably, both of them complement each other with details of how the project will function as a whole.
I only know that the public launch of the exchange will be only next year, if not later. I was interested in launching the project itself, which was fully developed and ready for implementation. I also wonder how long it takes to launch the donation application.
Activity: 140
Now I am interested to know something about the road map. Tell us what is planned for the next quarter? When will we be able to observe the full launch of the project? And until what time will the completion of all additional products take place?
in fact, you better get acquainted with the roadmap yourself, as there are really a lot of events there. As I understand it, there are also 2 roadmaps. Probably, both of them complement each other with details of how the project will function as a whole.
I believe that developers are introducing a completely new concept of how people interact with finances. Agree that now any user can participate in the project, starting to invest and even receiving passive income under certain conditions.
it is also worth noting such an interesting “trick”: I do not know if this is possible in other projects where there are masternodes, but it is here that the advantage lies in blocking funds for a year in order to preserve their values.
I know about it. This process is described in white paper. The values ​​of tokens will, firstly, remain stable, and secondly, the users themselves will bring great benefits to the network, which will properly stimulate them.
I can say with confidence that the SafeCapital project is advanced, and the SCAP token is anti-inflationary (due to the preservation of token values ​​due to blocking funds). In general, whatever the product may be, it is necessarily distinguished by an innovative approach.
it is also worth noting such an interesting “trick”: I do not know if this is possible in other projects where there are masternodes, but it is here that the advantage lies in blocking funds for a year in order to preserve their values.
I know about it. This process is described in white paper. The values ​​of tokens will, firstly, remain stable, and secondly, the users themselves will bring great benefits to the network, which will properly stimulate them.
getting remuneration even when you sleep is, frankly, news for me. Although I somewhere heard a quote from a well-known investor, that if I do not make money while sleeping, it means that I will work forever.
this famous investor was Warren Buffett. Literally, his quote is: “If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” I think these are great words that should encourage users to invest.
you know, these are golden words, because now there really is such an opportunity, with the SafeCapital project. Moreover, masternodes are win-win, and their structure is innovative. Although this system as a whole is not new, SafeCapital developers have made improvements.
getting remuneration even when you sleep is, frankly, news for me. Although I somewhere heard a quote from a well-known investor, that if I do not make money while sleeping, it means that I will work forever.
this famous investor was Warren Buffett. Literally, his quote is: “If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” I think these are great words that should encourage users to invest.
from now on I will perceive masternodes as a savings account. I read the full table of bonuses that are provided for owning them, and this impressed me. By the way, what can you say about the SafeInsure project? How is he associated with SafeCapital?
users of this project can exchange internal SINS tokens with SCAP with a parity rate of X: 1. At the same time, they will be required to use a masternode. In principle, I personally do not make any difference from which project to which tokens need to be changed. The main thing for me is that I can receive passive income even when I sleep.
from now on I will perceive masternodes as a savings account. I read the full table of bonuses that are provided for owning them, and this impressed me. By the way, what can you say about the SafeInsure project? How is he associated with SafeCapital?
I heard that SafeCapital gives much greater rewards than other cryptocurrency platforms. I can’t say which ones specifically, but the matter is about rates. Can you say something about specific organizations to understand the level of SafeCapital? Roll Eyes
with regard to rates, the organizations are called ICON, NEO and Qtum. I read the publication Ethereum 2.0 for the year 2020, which talked about the rate, which is lower than that of SafeCapital, by as much as 4%! It seems to me that in the framework of the rewards received, this can be a big difference.
yes, that’s true. In addition, even SafeCapital's ROI level is higher since it starts at 90%. And platforms with cryptocurrencies, compared with which the SafeCapital indicator is higher, are Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. Agree that SafeCapital is a revolutionary project along with the SCAP token.
I heard that SafeCapital gives much greater rewards than other cryptocurrency platforms. I can’t say which ones specifically, but the matter is about rates. Can you say something about specific organizations to understand the level of SafeCapital? Roll Eyes
with regard to rates, the organizations are called ICON, NEO and Qtum. I read the publication Ethereum 2.0 for the year 2020, which talked about the rate, which is lower than that of SafeCapital, by as much as 4%! It seems to me that in the framework of the rewards received, this can be a big difference.
Pages:
Jump to: