Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 47. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I heard about the companies Kickstarter and GoFundMe, which also financed enterprises, but they helped specifically new business projects. But I don’t know about how the payment was made, whether through cryptocurrency or through fiat money.
specifically in the case of Crowdfundr, it is possible to pay via SCAP cryptocurrency, since it is SCAP that is the internal token on the SafeCapital platform. In addition, Crowdfundr has a large liquidity margin, which is a huge advantage.
Activity: 196
I heard about the companies Kickstarter and GoFundMe, which also financed enterprises, but they helped specifically new business projects. But I don’t know about how the payment was made, whether through cryptocurrency or through fiat money.
means, as unforeseen circumstances in the form of assistance to relatives, you can count on the friendly participants of the platform to collect donations. Well, when a platform for people is even much better, because people will be more human to each other ...
yes, probably, here you are really right. And pay attention to the fact that people participate in the adoption and organization of decisions not only in a charitable organization. Think of businesses looking for financing. They usually ask for a bank loan.
but the bank does not always provide favorable credit conditions, which can simply be overwhelming for the enterprise, since you need to make a profit and get plus, not minus. It turns out that the bank and credit are not a decision on the part of people, but on the part of the system.
this is exactly what with the creation of the SafeCapital project, enterprises can use the Crowdfundr platform, which allows not only new companies, but also old ones, to receive funds on favorable terms. I believe that money from people is much simpler than money from a bank.
means, as unforeseen circumstances in the form of assistance to relatives, you can count on the friendly participants of the platform to collect donations. Well, when a platform for people is even much better, because people will be more human to each other ...
yes, probably, here you are really right. And pay attention to the fact that people participate in the adoption and organization of decisions not only in a charitable organization. Think of businesses looking for financing. They usually ask for a bank loan.
but the bank does not always provide favorable credit conditions, which can simply be overwhelming for the enterprise, since you need to make a profit and get plus, not minus. It turns out that the bank and credit are not a decision on the part of people, but on the part of the system.
as far as I understand from the information that I managed to study, the charity platform is similar to Runway IEO. Only in a charity platform, funds are directly transferred to those in need, without the delivery of IEO.
Activity: 168
friends, if I correctly understood that now that investment opportunities have gradually expanded, can each person begin this difficult process? It turns out that cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole help the development of the financial market.
that's right. In addition, it is worth noting that thanks to the SafeCapital blockchain and ecosystem, even the sphere of charity will be the most simple, and you will not need to worry about where your funds could go for a donation.
the sphere of charity is a very important point, because I really want to be sure that my funds have not been received by third parties, and in our time it is difficult to do. And what do SafeCapital developers offer in this case?
the blockchain removes the miracle from the equation. Being a decentralized public book that constantly captures every transaction, it is an ideal tool for transparent donations.
friends, if I correctly understood that now that investment opportunities have gradually expanded, can each person begin this difficult process? It turns out that cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole help the development of the financial market.
that's right. In addition, it is worth noting that thanks to the SafeCapital blockchain and ecosystem, even the sphere of charity will be the most simple, and you will not need to worry about where your funds could go for a donation.
the sphere of charity is a very important point, because I really want to be sure that my funds have not been received by third parties, and in our time it is difficult to do. And what do SafeCapital developers offer in this case?
if you have even the slightest idea of ​​how blockchain technology works, then missing out on traditional investments will be a huge mistake for you. Cryptocurrency assets and traditional ones can not only exist together, but also complement and improve each other.
it's just fantastic! If I can do traditional investment, tell me how this process will happen. And I’m also wondering which tools on the SafeCapital platform will help me with this.
in general, for starters, I should tell you about how this ecosystem works. Firstly, the blockchain is used here, due to this a decentralized DeFi ecosystem arises. Blockchain investing is becoming a reality!
for me always a transparent, fair and fast ecosystem seemed like a dream. I thought it would remain a dream. But now, with the creation of SafeCapital, I understand that this is really a reality.
if you have even the slightest idea of ​​how blockchain technology works, then missing out on traditional investments will be a huge mistake for you. Cryptocurrency assets and traditional ones can not only exist together, but also complement and improve each other.
it's just fantastic! If I can do traditional investment, tell me how this process will happen. And I’m also wondering which tools on the SafeCapital platform will help me with this.
in general, for starters, I should tell you about how this ecosystem works. Firstly, the blockchain is used here, due to this a decentralized DeFi ecosystem arises. Blockchain investing is becoming a reality!
there really is such a store, but it is an additional tool in the entire SafeCapital ecosystem. There is also a stock exchange, and even an application for independently programming your own fund and base for index and mutual funds!
you know, this is a very cool opportunity! I did not even know that such a thing was possible. Now I want to know everything about this project! If the whole system is built on a blockchain, then this means that it will be transparent, confidential and secure, won't be? Huh
you are absolutely right. In addition, it is worth keeping in mind that since a larger number of cryptocurrencies is not really useful, this project will make a literal breakthrough in the finance industry! Due to the costly nuances of traditional investing, many users remain, so to speak, “overboard”. But not in the case of SafeCapital.
yes, I agree that this is indeed a very useful project. It turns out that it does not even make sense to further create such cryptocurrencies and coins in general, right? Or I'm wrong? Although I'm mostly interested in traditional promotions and blockchain, to be honest Grin
there really is such a store, but it is an additional tool in the entire SafeCapital ecosystem. There is also a stock exchange, and even an application for independently programming your own fund and base for index and mutual funds!
you know, this is a very cool opportunity! I did not even know that such a thing was possible. Now I want to know everything about this project! If the whole system is built on a blockchain, then this means that it will be transparent, confidential and secure, won't be? Huh
you are absolutely right. In addition, it is worth keeping in mind that since a larger number of cryptocurrencies is not really useful, this project will make a literal breakthrough in the finance industry! Due to the costly nuances of traditional investing, many users remain, so to speak, “overboard”. But not in the case of SafeCapital.
you know, I heard about investing, but it seems to me that this is a very complex system. For example, I became interested in index and mutual funds. Tell us how to interact with them? How good should my financial base be?
if you are not an experienced and not a wealthy investor, then you will not be able to engage in both traditional investment and investing in index and mutual funds. This is only for experienced and for those to whom the funds allow you to purchase an expensive share at a price of several thousand dollars.
my friend, you are a little wrong. The SafeCapital project provides the above features. You should pay attention that here is an absolutely updated concept for the classic investment familiar to us. Firstly, the platform is completely based on the blockchain.
I thought that here I can just purchase products and stocks. I saw a tool like Purveyor here. For example, through this store I can purchase gold, silver or platinum, and I do not even have to think about where to store these expensive goods.
Pages:
Jump to: