Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 51. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I now saw in the roadmap testing the Autopilot Fund. What is this fund? Was the commentator talking about him above? If I am not mistaken, is this fund intended for trading? Tell me more about this. Huh
that's right. Remember the above talked about index and mutual funds? So, it is the Autopilot fund that is changing the established concept of the fact that retail investors cannot trade using these funds and offers a new solution! Moreover, this personalized fund is quite simple.
Activity: 168
I now saw in the roadmap testing the Autopilot Fund. What is this fund? Was the commentator talking about him above? If I am not mistaken, is this fund intended for trading? Tell me more about this. Huh
as far as I know, the developers have planned a lot. Judge for yourself: if the ecosystem includes a stock exchange, a general store for buying stocks and goods, several more platforms for trading, then all this also needs to be tested.
Activity: 112
guys, I’m now thinking about when the project will be fully launched. I think it would be fair to get acquainted with the roadmap in order to understand approximately when and what events are to be expected. Or do you already have information about when, for example, the repository will be launched?
the launch of the SafeCapital network itself should be in the last quarter of the year. But the launch of a full-fledged ecosystem will be only in 2 years. Most likely, during this time many intermediate activities will be carried out, which are also important.
guys, I’m now thinking about when the project will be fully launched. I think it would be fair to get acquainted with the roadmap in order to understand approximately when and what events are to be expected. Or do you already have information about when, for example, the repository will be launched?
cold storage is really used here. In addition, the exchange is indeed built with high standards in mind and is therefore one of the safest. In general, I believe that the developers have done the impossible and turned dreams into reality!
that's right. And the concept is absolutely precisely observed: any person in the world will be able to participate in the global economy. The fact that this only uses a smartphone and an Internet connection, we have already said above.
cold storage is really used here. In addition, the exchange is indeed built with high standards in mind and is therefore one of the safest. In general, I believe that the developers have done the impossible and turned dreams into reality!
by the way, according to reviews of my friends and reviews of other users, a cold storage with a military level of security is considered the best and most effective, since there were problems with the hot storage and loss of funds.
I did not know about it. So, the developers are probably aware of all this and will take measures to establish the best storage. Perhaps someone here owns information about which storage will be used in SafeCapital.
by the way, according to reviews of my friends and reviews of other users, a cold storage with a military level of security is considered the best and most effective, since there were problems with the hot storage and loss of funds.
guys, agree that if the interaction with financial products were simplified to a minimum using the blockchain ecosystem, that would be great! I think this would be the best solution, and even development would be the fastest and most effective.
it is. For this very reason, SafeCapital has created a decentralized financial (DeFi) ecosystem. It is fair, transparent, fast and convenient for each user and has many advantages that need to be discussed. For example, I am now studying white paper, in which everything is indicated.
yes, I also thought about it, because I don’t even have any idea what additional products may be included in this ecosystem. According to my assumptions, this will be a stock exchange and storage with a powerful level of security. Storage can be anything, both hot and cold.
guys, agree that if the interaction with financial products were simplified to a minimum using the blockchain ecosystem, that would be great! I think this would be the best solution, and even development would be the fastest and most effective.
it is. For this very reason, SafeCapital has created a decentralized financial (DeFi) ecosystem. It is fair, transparent, fast and convenient for each user and has many advantages that need to be discussed. For example, I am now studying white paper, in which everything is indicated.
I thought that the blockchain is now in a critical state and will not be used anymore. Or, on the contrary, has he reached the point of higher development and improvement, which is not necessary for more cryptocurrencies?
you know, as far as I understand, that for 10 years there has not been a single cryptocurrency that can be hoped for so much as to use it, as I believe, as a means of payment. Therefore, probably, since the blockchain is a decentralized system, the prospect of further creation of cryptocurrencies disappears.
perhaps you are right. I didn’t think about it. But I know that creating a large number of cryptocurrencies is really not as necessary as before. It seems to me that there should be a serious project that will solve all existing market problems. Probably SafeCapital will be so.
I thought that the blockchain is now in a critical state and will not be used anymore. Or, on the contrary, has he reached the point of higher development and improvement, which is not necessary for more cryptocurrencies?
you know, as far as I understand, that for 10 years there has not been a single cryptocurrency that can be hoped for so much as to use it, as I believe, as a means of payment. Therefore, probably, since the blockchain is a decentralized system, the prospect of further creation of cryptocurrencies disappears.
friends, this is absolutely the right strategy! I’m even afraid to imagine how many participants and fans of this project will be. Tell me, what is the specific purpose of SafeCapital? I think this is by no means attracting new members. Perhaps this is a new concept in the complex world of investing.
in general, you said it right. In fact, the goal is to make interaction with financial products at the level of sending SMS. That is, to make interaction simple, especially for ordinary users, so that they understand that DeFi is a reality for everyone.
yes, now everything is more than clear to me. Plus, it will be convenient if users have the opportunity to take advantage of financial products and invest only with a smartphone and Internet access. Do you think this is possible?
this is exactly what is currently possible in the framework of the SafeCapital project. The DeFi ecosystem, in addition, is created on the basis of the blockchain, and this, as you should understand, is a huge advantage. And all trade will be simple and reasonable.
friends, this is absolutely the right strategy! I’m even afraid to imagine how many participants and fans of this project will be. Tell me, what is the specific purpose of SafeCapital? I think this is by no means attracting new members. Perhaps this is a new concept in the complex world of investing.
in general, you said it right. In fact, the goal is to make interaction with financial products at the level of sending SMS. That is, to make interaction simple, especially for ordinary users, so that they understand that DeFi is a reality for everyone.
yes, now everything is more than clear to me. Plus, it will be convenient if users have the opportunity to take advantage of financial products and invest only with a smartphone and Internet access. Do you think this is possible?
at the present time there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects, and personally I don’t even know how useful they are in this or that area. And now SafeCapital has appeared. Do you think it will be another inconspicuous project, like everyone else, or will it eliminate current market shortcomings?
I don’t know what about other areas, but in the field of finance, it is definitely necessary to put things in order and ensure that, for example, each user can use the services that SafeCapital offers. Tell us how often do you invest?
you know, I would prefer to deal only with investing in traditional companies, but, unfortunately, I can not afford it. Mutual and index funds also attract me, but this also applies more to experienced and wealthy investors.
now you should know that SafeCapital eliminates this major drawback, and you will have the opportunity to invest in both index funds and traditional companies. Agree that the developers of this project decided to capture the target audience, starting with the right strategy Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: