Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 50. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
friends, I have been here not so long ago, but already see the prospects of this project. I think it’s worth discussing the benefits that are key in this project. I am sure that there are such. What do you think about this project?
I believe that this is a fairly powerful ecosystem. Judge for yourself: there are so many cryptocurrencies on the market now, so in a competitive environment, you need to come up with as efficient projects as possible. These include SafeCapital. Its developers offer a lot.
yes, I know that this is a whole ecosystem. It includes several products, as well as similar products related to finance. This is, first of all, an exchange, an application for buying and selling stocks and goods, an application for trading index and mutual funds ... it seems to me that I have not missed anything.
Activity: 140
friends, I have been here not so long ago, but already see the prospects of this project. I think it’s worth discussing the benefits that are key in this project. I am sure that there are such. What do you think about this project?
I believe that this is a fairly powerful ecosystem. Judge for yourself: there are so many cryptocurrencies on the market now, so in a competitive environment, you need to come up with as efficient projects as possible. These include SafeCapital. Its developers offer a lot.
Activity: 238
Activity: 168
in general, we can say that blockchain is the best solution for charity. No wonder the developers behind the scenes declare that they go hand in hand, because it really is. Only now donations will go into the right hands.
Activity: 112
with regard to charity, now you can definitely be sure that your funds have not been transferred to third parties who used them for other purposes. Since cryptocurrency is used as a means of obtaining benefits, you can use this benefit for a good cause.
I assume that almost every project makes it possible for its ecosystem or platform to send funds for donations, but I can’t be sure that they really went to charity.
do not forget that the blockchain is transparent and fair, therefore all your funds will be in the palm of your hand and will not be able to be withdrawn from circulation and used differently than was necessary.
I am glad that here you can donate to charity both in BTC and in your own currency SCAP SafeCapital. Imagine how the lives of those in need would change if someone who had been holding Bitcoin since 2009 suddenly decided to donate it. After all, this is a profit of 1000%!
Activity: 196
with regard to charity, now you can definitely be sure that your funds have not been transferred to third parties who used them for other purposes. Since cryptocurrency is used as a means of obtaining benefits, you can use this benefit for a good cause.
I assume that almost every project makes it possible for its ecosystem or platform to send funds for donations, but I can’t be sure that they really went to charity.
do not forget that the blockchain is transparent and fair, therefore all your funds will be in the palm of your hand and will not be able to be withdrawn from circulation and used differently than was necessary.
friends, tell me more about the approach described above. Why change a portfolio? Perhaps I do not quite understand this. Do assets in a portfolio change their values? Or does the portfolio owner make any changes himself?
everything is simple here. Yes, asset values ​​do change, and it is these changes that Autopilot detects. For example, if today you want to distribute the portfolio evenly between 4 assets, then this will be 25% for each. But market prices for each asset change and, accordingly, their weight in your portfolio changes.
it turns out that for each asset there will already be not 25%, but it may be uneven. The autopilot tracks these changes and changes each of the assets so that the distribution is even. Did I understand your thoughts correctly?
yes, that's right. Moreover, the fund detects these changes in real time, and then rebalances the entire portfolio based on your needs and requirements. In general, I have nothing more to add to the Autopilot fund. I would now like to explore SafeCapital in terms of charity.
friends, tell me more about the approach described above. Why change a portfolio? Perhaps I do not quite understand this. Do assets in a portfolio change their values? Or does the portfolio owner make any changes himself?
everything is simple here. Yes, asset values ​​do change, and it is these changes that Autopilot detects. For example, if today you want to distribute the portfolio evenly between 4 assets, then this will be 25% for each. But market prices for each asset change and, accordingly, their weight in your portfolio changes.
it turns out that for each asset there will already be not 25%, but it may be uneven. The autopilot tracks these changes and changes each of the assets so that the distribution is even. Did I understand your thoughts correctly?
I heard about this approach. By the way, it reduces risk, keeps your portfolio diversified, and means big savings over time. Saving time, in my opinion, is the most important point, especially when it comes to investing.
I will add that Autopilot is an automatic application. He can thus buy, sell, balance and even hedge your portfolio. In general, I think this is a pretty useful application. In addition, you will not even need to pay high commissions.
it’s not even a commission, but services if the application worked in a standard way, namely, if investment products were purchased from the fund manager, and the latter would then sell your assets.
this once again proves great opportunities in cases when it comes to means. How much can you save money on these expensive services? Plus, this is the time that is spent in the trading process. And then there is a full-fledged application that you can configure yourself.
yes, I completely agree with you, it’s really convenient. By the way, Autopilot has another important advantage: it automatically sees changes in the portfolio and balances funds by purchasing products that have the least weight in the portfolio and selling more efficient assets.
I will add that Autopilot is an automatic application. He can thus buy, sell, balance and even hedge your portfolio. In general, I think this is a pretty useful application. In addition, you will not even need to pay high commissions.
it’s not even a commission, but services if the application worked in a standard way, namely, if investment products were purchased from the fund manager, and the latter would then sell your assets.
this once again proves great opportunities in cases when it comes to means. How much can you save money on these expensive services? Plus, this is the time that is spent in the trading process. And then there is a full-fledged application that you can configure yourself.
you are right, friends, I was talking about mutual and index funds, and I am very glad that an application such as the Autopilot fund has appeared. I did not have time to familiarize myself with the roadmap, so I learned about its availability now from you. Tell us, how will the trade happen? I do not quite understand if this is possible in the application.
yes, it is really possible. Since the interface of Autopilot is quite simple, you will have the opportunity to independently configure the platform and fund for your investment needs. This is the main technical point regarding trade.
you are right, friends, I was talking about mutual and index funds, and I am very glad that an application such as the Autopilot fund has appeared. I did not have time to familiarize myself with the roadmap, so I learned about its availability now from you. Tell us, how will the trade happen? I do not quite understand if this is possible in the application.
I now saw in the roadmap testing the Autopilot Fund. What is this fund? Was the commentator talking about him above? If I am not mistaken, is this fund intended for trading? Tell me more about this. Huh
that's right. Remember the above talked about index and mutual funds? So, it is the Autopilot fund that is changing the established concept of the fact that retail investors cannot trade using these funds and offers a new solution! Moreover, this personalized fund is quite simple.
yes, then this is really a great solution! Much happens here also thanks to the blockchain, since it does not require third-party intervention. Accordingly, the fund can be, in principle, an application with a simple interface that sets up investments in the way that suits you.
Pages:
Jump to: