Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 61. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
by the way, I would like to add that Runway does not even need an investor’s credentials, not to mention prohibitive financial requirements. Therefore, the IEO platform is a platform for people.
Activity: 154
tell, friends, do strict standards and requirements apply to investors? It seems to me that there should be some restrictive rules for participation. Or can anyone participate anyway?
in general, everyone can invest as much as he wants. And I think this is excellent, since not everyone can afford to invest a lot. But SafeCapital provides not only secure financial products, but also a convenient and affordable investment amount.
Activity: 196
tell, friends, do strict standards and requirements apply to investors? It seems to me that there should be some restrictive rules for participation. Or can anyone participate anyway?
in order to provide investors with secure products, it is necessary to have an appropriate platform that SafeCapital provides. It is an IEO platform that investors can trust. Only the best projects stand out on this platform.
yes, I completely agree with you. The project team carefully checks each project before allowing it to participate in crowdfunding. Therefore, I am fully confident that SafeCapital Runway is a platform with strict but effective standards.
yes, given the requirements of this platform, you can definitely be sure that only the best projects will participate. By the way, IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Do you understand what this means?
yes, of course. This means that accessibility on the exchange enables liquidity from the very beginning of this availability. And this, in turn, provides investment opportunities for investors, which then directly affect the financial result of the latter.
Activity: 238
in order to provide investors with secure products, it is necessary to have an appropriate platform that SafeCapital provides. It is an IEO platform that investors can trust. Only the best projects stand out on this platform.
yes, I completely agree with you. The project team carefully checks each project before allowing it to participate in crowdfunding. Therefore, I am fully confident that SafeCapital Runway is a platform with strict but effective standards.
yes, given the requirements of this platform, you can definitely be sure that only the best projects will participate. By the way, IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Do you understand what this means?
as for experienced investors, the initial exchange offers give innovative projects and they the opportunity to join forces. As far as I remember, last year they appeared in relative silence. What happened now?
now, as before, they give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important. And SafeCapital provides investors with secure investment products so that they give investors everything they need to know in advance.
to be honest, I don’t quite understand what you mean. I thought ICOs were pretty much the same as IEOs. Is there any difference between these offers? Or does SafeCapital provide both types of these offers? Explain to me if you have this information.
there is still a difference. The problem with the ICO was that they came without any supervision and therefore could appear and disappear with a minor regulatory architecture. SafeCapital’s mission was voiced above.
as for experienced investors, the initial exchange offers give innovative projects and they the opportunity to join forces. As far as I remember, last year they appeared in relative silence. What happened now?
now, as before, they give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important. And SafeCapital provides investors with secure investment products so that they give investors everything they need to know in advance.
to be honest, I don’t quite understand what you mean. I thought ICOs were pretty much the same as IEOs. Is there any difference between these offers? Or does SafeCapital provide both types of these offers? Explain to me if you have this information.
friends, let me tell you about masternodes. They protect your trading process. In total, SafeCapital offers 8 modular products, each of which you can use individually or in combination with your investment needs.
by the way, there is a fairly large selection. I can carry out crowdfunding of my new project, as well as invest traditional assets and even acquire stocks and goods. I believe that this is a fairly wide range that SafeCapital can offer. What do you think?
friends, let me tell you about masternodes. They protect your trading process. In total, SafeCapital offers 8 modular products, each of which you can use individually or in combination with your investment needs.
I really like that the problem of class differences is being solved within the framework of this project. Those who are often involved in trading should understand that investing in traditional assets is a pretty tough battle. There is the inability to process investments in some cases.
I did not know about it. I try to invest in trusted organizations whose stock prices range from a few thousand. An example is Berkshire Hathaway. This value is due to the fact that a partial share cannot be purchased, only in its entirety.
yes, it happens. By the way, you also probably have to interact with brokerage companies, firms and licenses. There are also some nuances there, but I'm sure that it is SafeCapital that will solve all the problems existing in such matters and will become the best project!
yes, SafeCapital is a platform for unhindered decentralized financing. It gives complete freedom when looking for investments. This will be achieved using masternodes. Do you understand how they help you invest in the best way?
I really like that the problem of class differences is being solved within the framework of this project. Those who are often involved in trading should understand that investing in traditional assets is a pretty tough battle. There is the inability to process investments in some cases.
I did not know about it. I try to invest in trusted organizations whose stock prices range from a few thousand. An example is Berkshire Hathaway. This value is due to the fact that a partial share cannot be purchased, only in its entirety.
yes, it happens. By the way, you also probably have to interact with brokerage companies, firms and licenses. There are also some nuances there, but I'm sure that it is SafeCapital that will solve all the problems existing in such matters and will become the best project!
you are absolutely right about the target audience. In general, traditional trade is not for everyone. This is a rather complicated and expensive process. But SafeCapital has also introduced retail. Now absolutely everyone can invest.
it turns out that the project team created a whole package of innovative financial products that combined not only the excellent properties of the blockchain, but also the ability to interact with financial products quite easily.
you are absolutely right about the target audience. In general, traditional trade is not for everyone. This is a rather complicated and expensive process. But SafeCapital has also introduced retail. Now absolutely everyone can invest.
wait, I do not understand. What about financial products? They have not yet been simplified so that they can be used by anyone through the blockchain ecosystem. Or is this project likely to go beyond the standard concept?
in general, yes. The developers designed a fairly powerful solution: it will be a decentralized financial ecosystem, smart and simple, based on the blockchain. What could be better? I assume that the target audience of this project should expand.
Pages:
Jump to: