Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 56. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
is it passive income? This is the first time I hear about this and, frankly, I’m not even sure that on such a project you can really get such passive income that would suit me. And how can this be done at all?
Activity: 112
note that we have been interacting with financial products for quite some time, and yet, no project can simplify this interaction. Why do you think this has not been done yet? Huh
hello my friend! In fact, you were here very even in time, because it is SafeCapital that is going to change the current trend of people interacting with financial products. This is a very interesting and promising project, as it seems to me.
well, as I understand from the description, this is an investment fund where you can freely trade in various assets, as well as receive passive income. This last one, by the way, interests me the most. Can you tell me something about this?
note that we have been interacting with financial products for quite some time, and yet, no project can simplify this interaction. Why do you think this has not been done yet? Huh
hello my friend! In fact, you were here very even in time, because it is SafeCapital that is going to change the current trend of people interacting with financial products. This is a very interesting and promising project, as it seems to me.
Activity: 140
Autopilot automatically detects changes in portfolio reallocation among various assets in real time, and then rebalances the entire portfolio, selling more efficient assets and buying those that have less weight in the portfolio.
Activity: 238
I have now familiarized myself with the approach that SafeCapital is practicing and it seems to me that it is more than excellent! It reduces risk, keeps your portfolio diversified, and means greater savings over time. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
I do not quite understand these approaches. For example, I do not quite understand why enterprises, in the absence of funding, are trying to get help through SafeCapital. Although, if many users say that this platform is for people, then, probably, enterprises receive funding from community members.
in general, you are right. Understand that it’s easier to get money from people than from banks. The rate is lower, and the conditions are more profitable. But we have not yet discussed, by the way, the approach of developers in the Autopilot fund. I would like to learn about this approach in a nutshell, this is enough to understand the direction in which developers are moving.
I have now familiarized myself with the approach that SafeCapital is practicing and it seems to me that it is more than excellent! It reduces risk, keeps your portfolio diversified, and means greater savings over time. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
I do not quite understand these approaches. For example, I do not quite understand why enterprises, in the absence of funding, are trying to get help through SafeCapital. Although, if many users say that this platform is for people, then, probably, enterprises receive funding from community members.
Activity: 154
AutoPilot, by the way, can automatically buy, sell, balance and hedge your portfolio in accordance with the rules established by you. And also it has a fairly simple interface that provides you with a kind of help.
it is absolutely true. With a simple and convenient interface, you can program the form and form of your own cryptocurrency investment fund. Each user should think about what benefits he gets in return for using SafeCapital tools.
AutoPilot, by the way, can automatically buy, sell, balance and hedge your portfolio in accordance with the rules established by you. And also it has a fairly simple interface that provides you with a kind of help.
friends, I propose to draw your attention to the opportunities for retail investors, which we are, investing in this fund. For example, with regard to the purchase of shares in traditional companies, this nuance is clear that not all investors can buy the entire share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. But what can you say about index and mutual funds?
the developers have also changed this concept: Autopilot Fund provides you with a personalized, easy-to-use fund. Autopilot Fund is a DApp programmable application that allows you to customize your investments according to your needs as they change.
wait, but in order to participate in a fund of this kind, it is necessary to purchase an investment product from the fund manager and allow him to manage the rest. This is expensive! Shocked
here it will not be as expensive as before, because the blockchain excludes the possibility of the participation of intermediaries and third parties that you need to complete any operation. Here you simply do not need them.
friends, I propose to draw your attention to the opportunities for retail investors, which we are, investing in this fund. For example, with regard to the purchase of shares in traditional companies, this nuance is clear that not all investors can buy the entire share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. But what can you say about index and mutual funds?
the developers have also changed this concept: Autopilot Fund provides you with a personalized, easy-to-use fund. Autopilot Fund is a DApp programmable application that allows you to customize your investments according to your needs as they change.
wait, but in order to participate in a fund of this kind, it is necessary to purchase an investment product from the fund manager and allow him to manage the rest. This is expensive! Shocked
for example, I have always been sure that donations should not be made, if only because I don’t know where my money goes. Well, SafeCapital developers interrupted this established concept and introduced a new one using the blockchain.
yes, I am once again convinced that the blockchain helps absolutely in any field, and this help is so invaluable that, for example, the sphere of donations can no longer do without it. Especially when there is such a project as SafeCapital.
yes, I support you in this. The SafeCapital decentralization charity platform is based on the premise that blockchain and donations go hand in hand. And as much as we all want to give to charity, to make sure that it falls into the right hands is a difficult task.
for example, I have always been sure that donations should not be made, if only because I don’t know where my money goes. Well, SafeCapital developers interrupted this established concept and introduced a new one using the blockchain.
yes, I am once again convinced that the blockchain helps absolutely in any field, and this help is so invaluable that, for example, the sphere of donations can no longer do without it. Especially when there is such a project as SafeCapital.
I find it very attractive. Since the blockchain is a distributed and decentralized book that tracks every transaction, it turns out that donations are now made as simple as possible: they will be completely transparent, which eliminates the assignment of these funds to third parties.
yes, you are absolutely right in that. In addition, the SafeCapital charity platform works in the same way as our Runway IEO platform, except that charity organizations donate their work to potential donors instead of setting up IEO.
I find it very attractive. Since the blockchain is a distributed and decentralized book that tracks every transaction, it turns out that donations are now made as simple as possible: they will be completely transparent, which eliminates the assignment of these funds to third parties.
SafeCapital truly offers several innovative design options. This ensures high performance, excellent security and scalability.
for some reason I also did not know about it. Although, knowing the developers, it could be assumed that they would develop the project even to such trifles. Now I am calm that everyone will be able to take full advantage of the financial products that are offered on the market.
among other things, there is another very important advantage. The SafeCapital platform and all its financial products and features are for people. Even if something happens to your loved ones and they need help, this platform makes the best use of the goodwill of crowds around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: