Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 57. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
SafeCapital truly offers several innovative design options. This ensures high performance, excellent security and scalability.
for some reason I also did not know about it. Although, knowing the developers, it could be assumed that they would develop the project even to such trifles. Now I am calm that everyone will be able to take full advantage of the financial products that are offered on the market.
Activity: 140
SafeCapital truly offers several innovative design options. This ensures high performance, excellent security and scalability.
Activity: 154
you know, I'm just starting to understand that I know almost nothing about the SCAP service token. If it is official, it turns out that it is built into the platform at the protocol level, or am I mistaken?
you are right, it is really built into the platform, and is also used in almost every operation in the SafeCapital ecosystem. As far as I understood from the information in the white paper, it is useful for long-term investments.
yes, I already got acquainted with the characteristics of this token. It turns out that its maximum supply is 10.1 million SCAP. It is also available for sale on the exchange, which brings him another advantage to the piggy bank. For me personally, these points were important.
but for me, for example, the block generation speed is more important. In this case, this indicator is 60 seconds. Imagine, one block is generated in a minute! For me it's fantastic! The figure is more than excellent. Only I do not know what reward is supposed for one block.
with regard to remuneration, it will be 0.2 - 6.2 SCAP. And the reward for owning masternodes raises the ROI to 90%. By the way, did you know that several variants of the blockchain metric are used here? Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about this.
Activity: 196
you know, I'm just starting to understand that I know almost nothing about the SCAP service token. If it is official, it turns out that it is built into the platform at the protocol level, or am I mistaken?
you are right, it is really built into the platform, and is also used in almost every operation in the SafeCapital ecosystem. As far as I understood from the information in the white paper, it is useful for long-term investments.
yes, I already got acquainted with the characteristics of this token. It turns out that its maximum supply is 10.1 million SCAP. It is also available for sale on the exchange, which brings him another advantage to the piggy bank. For me personally, these points were important.
but for me, for example, the block generation speed is more important. In this case, this indicator is 60 seconds. Imagine, one block is generated in a minute! For me it's fantastic! The figure is more than excellent. Only I do not know what reward is supposed for one block.
this revolutionary design makes SafeCapital an advanced network and SCAP token anti-inflation. In addition, SafeInsure users who change SINS to SCAP at X: 1 parity will be required to use masternodes. In a word, a convenient system for passive income. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
wait-wait, so you want to say that SafeCapital masternodes are win-win? I did not know that this happens. Honestly, I was sure that even if we receive passive income, in a year there will be little left of it. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions? Huh
here I have to correct you. First, when you own masternodes, you benefit not only yourself, but also the network itself. Secondly, you make a deposit, which is blocked for one year, during which your investments will be kept and stable.
you are absolutely right. This is SCAP, the first masternode coin to block a deposit for the first year. By the way, blocking collateral for the whole year is SafeCapital's innovative structure. The network will thus encourage users to purchase masternodes.
wait-wait, so you want to say that SafeCapital masternodes are win-win? I did not know that this happens. Honestly, I was sure that even if we receive passive income, in a year there will be little left of it. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions? Huh
here I have to correct you. First, when you own masternodes, you benefit not only yourself, but also the network itself. Secondly, you make a deposit, which is blocked for one year, during which your investments will be kept and stable.
by the way, on this occasion there is a great quote from Warren Buffett: if you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. I think this is a great call to understand investing. What do you think?
it seems to me that dealing with new tools is always more difficult. In addition, we cannot be sure how much they will be win-win. Although my friends who have been doing this for a long time say that losses in investing are also inevitable.
I would say that it is much more difficult to find a way to earn passive income. But it was not in vain that the SafeCapital project appeared, because with it you can learn not only all the delights of investing, but also receive passive income even during sleep, as predicted by Warren Buffet.
by the way, on this occasion there is a great quote from Warren Buffett: if you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. I think this is a great call to understand investing. What do you think?
it seems to me that dealing with new tools is always more difficult. In addition, we cannot be sure how much they will be win-win. Although my friends who have been doing this for a long time say that losses in investing are also inevitable.
friends, I would like to voice more specific figures: SafeCapital awards for masternode ownership start with 90% ROI. This is the industry’s highest compared to Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. As for the rewards for bets, even in Ethereum it will be much less than for SafeCapital users.
you know, I think that you need to take the Masternode program as a savings account, which almost doubles the investment, because it works for us. This is a great system to increase revenue.
friends, I would like to voice more specific figures: SafeCapital awards for masternode ownership start with 90% ROI. This is the industry’s highest compared to Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. As for the rewards for bets, even in Ethereum it will be much less than for SafeCapital users.
what you said about enterprise financing is very interesting, but I suggest returning to this later. Now I would like to know what are the prospects of the project for the future. Has anyone looked at the roadmap? I also wonder what role masternodes play on this project ...
as far as the roadmap is concerned, it is impressive: this is a large number of different events that will further enhance both the authority of SafeCapital and its status. In addition, it is worth repeating about the favorable conditions that are provided to users. Do you know anything about this?
I need to learn a lot about structuring this system. Since I always had an idea about difficult investing and the inability of ordinary people to buy shares. Judging by SafeCapital, this is more than possible.
it turns out that this is indeed so. In addition, I did not answer your question about masternodes that bring more rewards than other cryptocurrencies: Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. The same applies to rewards for bets: there, too, the size is higher than in other similar companies.
what you said about enterprise financing is very interesting, but I suggest returning to this later. Now I would like to know what are the prospects of the project for the future. Has anyone looked at the roadmap? I also wonder what role masternodes play on this project ...
as far as the roadmap is concerned, it is impressive: this is a large number of different events that will further enhance both the authority of SafeCapital and its status. In addition, it is worth repeating about the favorable conditions that are provided to users. Do you know anything about this?
I need to learn a lot about structuring this system. Since I always had an idea about difficult investing and the inability of ordinary people to buy shares. Judging by SafeCapital, this is more than possible.
Pages:
Jump to: