Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 63. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
friends, tell me which investments I can make using masternodes? Are there any restrictions, or is there complete freedom of choice for everything? For example, can I exchange cryptocurrencies? Huh
of course you can do it. Each of these products allows you to make and carry out such diverse investments as crowdfunding of your new project, investments in traditional assets such as stocks and goods, and, of course, instant cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 168
friends, tell me which investments I can make using masternodes? Are there any restrictions, or is there complete freedom of choice for everything? For example, can I exchange cryptocurrencies? Huh
developers offer investments using masternodes. These are 8 modular products that can be used alone or in combination with your investment needs. Masternodes stimulate and protect the network, constantly changing. Wink
that's right. Complete freedom and the best investments in the process of the same free search allow each user to find those investments that are needed and will be useful specifically for him. Most pleased with the freedom of choice at this moment.
this is really cool! Taking into account that traditional investment depends on centralized firms, services and brokers (along with their fees, rules and obstacles), the DeFi SafeCapital platform gives you truly complete freedom!
developers offer investments using masternodes. These are 8 modular products that can be used alone or in combination with your investment needs. Masternodes stimulate and protect the network, constantly changing. Wink
that's right. Complete freedom and the best investments in the process of the same free search allow each user to find those investments that are needed and will be useful specifically for him. Most pleased with the freedom of choice at this moment.
Activity: 196
wait, friends. I am completely confused. Perhaps the reason for this is my lack of knowledge about investments. If everything is so complicated, why then do developers offer everyone participation? Not everyone can afford the acquisition of shares for several thousand.
yes, it really is. The developers really offer a cool solution, and we need to figure it out as soon as possible, because I also do not quite own all the information.
yes, of course, I support that. I just did not understand how the equality between the haves and have-nots will be achieved, because, as I said, the lack of funds for retail investment significantly demonstrates this inequality.
it is, but I think that we should advance in this topic and find out exactly how developers see the idea of retail investment. I know for sure that this decentralized investment platform will definitely solve the current problem, namely class inequality.
wait, friends. I am completely confused. Perhaps the reason for this is my lack of knowledge about investments. If everything is so complicated, why then do developers offer everyone participation? Not everyone can afford the acquisition of shares for several thousand.
yes, it really is. The developers really offer a cool solution, and we need to figure it out as soon as possible, because I also do not quite own all the information.
yes, of course, I support that. I just did not understand how the equality between the haves and have-nots will be achieved, because, as I said, the lack of funds for retail investment significantly demonstrates this inequality.
I would also like to note that the purchase of shares is probably a more complex process than just an initial investment. Specifically, for example, the purchase of shares in Berkshire Hathaway, then such a purchase can cost thousands of dollars!
it's fantastic! As far as I know that you can’t take half of the shares, you have to buy it in its entirety. In addition, there is such a principle as buy-in: the game "all or nothing."
it is absolutely true. By the way, the same principle applies to venture capital investments. You can participate in startup financing only as a partner in a venture company.
I would also like to note that the purchase of shares is probably a more complex process than just an initial investment. Specifically, for example, the purchase of shares in Berkshire Hathaway, then such a purchase can cost thousands of dollars!
it's fantastic! As far as I know that you can’t take half of the shares, you have to buy it in its entirety. In addition, there is such a principle as buy-in: the game "all or nothing."
for example, it seemed to me that investment, even at the retail level, is a rather complicated process. Accredited investors sometimes make too many demands. If there are no requirements, then the contributions are too high.
you should also pay attention that it will be necessary to interact with brokers, firms, licenses and perform various financial transactions. For example, this may be the purchase of stocks, real estate and gold.
for example, it seemed to me that investment, even at the retail level, is a rather complicated process. Accredited investors sometimes make too many demands. If there are no requirements, then the contributions are too high.
it seems to me that I guess why anyone can join the project. Experienced investors and rich people use traditional financial products, and here developers offer increased access to financial resources.
it is absolutely true. Moreover, the expansion of access will occur at the level of retail users, and it is this reality of DeFi that will be available to everyone. In my opinion, this is a great move. Just imagine how many new users will become part of this community.
it turns out that it is the expansion of the target audience that is the main mission and goal of the project? Or are there several points and should we know something else? In general, it seems to me that the whole project is quite promising.
of course, it is promising. In general, the goal of SafeCapital is to take what is amazing in the cryptocurrency world and make it as easy to interact with as it would with email, sending a text message, or paying for coffee.
it seems to me that I guess why anyone can join the project. Experienced investors and rich people use traditional financial products, and here developers offer increased access to financial resources.
it is absolutely true. Moreover, the expansion of access will occur at the level of retail users, and it is this reality of DeFi that will be available to everyone. In my opinion, this is a great move. Just imagine how many new users will become part of this community.
it turns out that it is the expansion of the target audience that is the main mission and goal of the project? Or are there several points and should we know something else? In general, it seems to me that the whole project is quite promising.
friends, I have great news for you: the SafeCapital team believes that dreams are an invitation to do the impossible. Therefore, now anyone in the world will be able to become part of this community, using only the telephone and the Internet.
it is a really powerful solution. All the achievements of the blockchain are combined into an innovative system with innovative technologies, which will create a complete package of DeFi investment products.
it is exactly. True, it seems to me that this offer will again be available only to tough investors and wealthy people. In your opinion, will developers in this project meet all segments of their audience? Huh Cool
Pages:
Jump to: