Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 59. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
here it is also worth noting the need of people to interact with financial products as densely and simply as possible. Agree that if the financial system was simplified through the eco-blockchain system, then how would this simplify the work for users. Moreover, this would be a very powerful solution!
it turns out that such a powerful solution was created by SafeCapital developers: they believe that they did the impossible! Previously, investing in traditional assets was a rather complicated process, but now it is easier than ever.
Activity: 112
here it is also worth noting the need of people to interact with financial products as densely and simply as possible. Agree that if the financial system was simplified through the eco-blockchain system, then how would this simplify the work for users. Moreover, this would be a very powerful solution!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have seen several newbies posting on this thread again and again and after checking their trust summary, it is understandable that they are doing the bumping as they are for hire to hype up the thread. The project should have not utilize this kind of service as it lessens their credibility, based from my perspectives. However, if they can prove that they can deliver their mission, why not? But should stop doing such strategy.
Activity: 196
in fact, there are no strict requirements here, because, firstly, anyone can participate in the project, and secondly, the blockchain is currently undergoing a somewhat critical period due to the lack of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
but I was sure that on the contrary, many projects are created based on cryptocurrency, because this is a very popular tool for profit now. Yes, there are some nuances in this world, but overall, this is a powerful breakthrough in technology. Moreover, the blockchain was introduced, which is also a useful tool for various fields.
here I completely agree with you: the blockchain has greatly benefited everyone in the form of a confidential, transparent and decentralized financial reality. And this applies not only to crypto enthusiasts, but also ordinary users of various industries.
in fact, there are no strict requirements here, because, firstly, anyone can participate in the project, and secondly, the blockchain is currently undergoing a somewhat critical period due to the lack of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
but I was sure that on the contrary, many projects are created based on cryptocurrency, because this is a very popular tool for profit now. Yes, there are some nuances in this world, but overall, this is a powerful breakthrough in technology. Moreover, the blockchain was introduced, which is also a useful tool for various fields.
let me also add that SafeCapital as a whole offers higher rewards than other platforms such as ICON, NEO and Qtum. This is specifically with regard to rewards for bets. I really like this approach. What do you think?
it really is. By the way, in the case of this platform, a high reward is not only for bets. SafeCapital's awards are among the highest in the cryptocurrency industry compared to projects like Dash, PIVX, Blocknet, and Zcoin.
I did not know about it. But I heard another advantage that speaks entirely in favor of SafeCapital: in the publication of Ethereum 2.0 for 2020, a reward for a rate of 4% will be set, which is much lower than the earned stackers on the SafeCapital platform.
yes, all this undoubtedly speaks in favor of the investment platform. You know, after such advantages of the platform, it seems to me that there should be strict requirements for the selection of investors or strict requirements on the platform itself. What can you say about this?
let me also add that SafeCapital as a whole offers higher rewards than other platforms such as ICON, NEO and Qtum. This is specifically with regard to rewards for bets. I really like this approach. What do you think?
it really is. By the way, in the case of this platform, a high reward is not only for bets. SafeCapital's awards are among the highest in the cryptocurrency industry compared to projects like Dash, PIVX, Blocknet, and Zcoin.
I did not know about it. But I heard another advantage that speaks entirely in favor of SafeCapital: in the publication of Ethereum 2.0 for 2020, a reward for a rate of 4% will be set, which is much lower than the earned stackers on the SafeCapital platform.
you know, I just recently learned that SafeCapital, it turns out, use masternodes to protect the assets of investors and for the most efficient functioning of the platform as a whole. As far as I understand, a reward is provided for them, isn't it?
yes, you are absolutely right. In white paper is a table of rewards that are provided for the ownership of masternodes. For example, ownership of 3 MN relies on a bonus of 2% of the total. I believe that this is very convenient and encourages participants to purchase masternodes.
you know, my friend, and this is only the beginning! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes For 5 MN, a bonus of 3% of the total amount is due, for 10 MN - a bonus of 7% of the total amount and for 15 MN - a bonus of 10% of the total amount. These rewards significantly increase the user's ROI. Therefore, get at least 3 masternodes and get bonuses.
you know, I just recently learned that SafeCapital, it turns out, use masternodes to protect the assets of investors and for the most efficient functioning of the platform as a whole. As far as I understand, a reward is provided for them, isn't it?
yes, you are absolutely right. In white paper is a table of rewards that are provided for the ownership of masternodes. For example, ownership of 3 MN relies on a bonus of 2% of the total. I believe that this is very convenient and encourages participants to purchase masternodes.
unfortunately, I don’t have the opportunity to get acquainted with the roadmap right now, so I would like you to tell me whether the application for iOS and Android will be launched? This is important for me, because I would like to use the platform in the way that is convenient for me. Agree that when any investment platform is adapted for the mobile version or has an application, it is much more convenient.
yes, I completely agree with you. By the way, you are lucky: the developers are probably of the same opinion as you. I say this because the multi-currency platform will be an application for iOS + Android. This will happen at the end of next year. I am sure that time will fly by quickly enough.
you know, I have to correct you to some extent. The fact is that the launch of DeFi decentralized applications will begin in the second quarter of next year, and the launch of the dApp incubator with SCAP support will be even earlier! Therefore, the idea will begin to develop soon enough.
unfortunately, I don’t have the opportunity to get acquainted with the roadmap right now, so I would like you to tell me whether the application for iOS and Android will be launched? This is important for me, because I would like to use the platform in the way that is convenient for me. Agree that when any investment platform is adapted for the mobile version or has an application, it is much more convenient.
yes, I completely agree with you. By the way, you are lucky: the developers are probably of the same opinion as you. I say this because the multi-currency platform will be an application for iOS + Android. This will happen at the end of next year. I am sure that time will fly by quickly enough.
guys, in order to visually assess how much the project is developing, you can familiarize yourself with the roadmap, which is presented in white paper. I already looked at her and, admittedly, she impressed me. I advise you to do the same.
I would love to have a look. Tell me, please, when will the project be fully developed? What will already be achieved by the time the roadmap closes and the project operates 100%? I believe that many events are planned.
a lot has really been planned: for example, at the end of this year the SafeCapital network itself will be launched. Also during this period, the release of the wallet and website will be carried out. In general, I read what interested me, so you can read about any other events.
guys, in order to visually assess how much the project is developing, you can familiarize yourself with the roadmap, which is presented in white paper. I already looked at her and, admittedly, she impressed me. I advise you to do the same.
I would love to have a look. Tell me, please, when will the project be fully developed? What will already be achieved by the time the roadmap closes and the project operates 100%? I believe that many events are planned.
it’s not even a matter of experience. Some stocks cannot be bought in part, that is, if you plan to invest, you will have to buy the stock as a whole, which is mostly quite expensive, which is why the developers created the opportunity to participate in any segment of the population.
then it is very convenient! Perhaps you should also keep in mind that not all people have the opportunity to purchase expensive stocks. It turns out that the developers quite successfully solve the problem of dividing the haves and have-nots, and now anyone who has at least some idea of ​​investing can participate in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: