Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 58. (Read 6107 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It always seemed to me that asset trading and investing in general was a complex process. After reading the information in white paper, I understand that there are a lot of products here that can bring excellent benefits to the participants, as well as contribute to the massive distribution of cryptocurrencies.
if I’m not mistaken, the mass distribution of cryptocurrencies is now not a very popular event, since the blockchain has already been sufficiently developed over 10 years. In general, the goal has been achieved - a decentralized system has been created. But you must admit that there is not a single cryptocurrency in the world that you can rely on.
here you are slightly wrong, because there is bitcoin. In principle, you can rely on him, but even bitcoin has its own nuances. In general, any idea of ​​retail, for example, can still destroy the blockchain. Do you agree with me?
yes, I absolutely agree with you, and SafeCapital is proof of that. Firstly, they provide a fairly wide range of financial products and conditions in which enterprises, for example, those seeking financing, pay not to banks, as in standard cases, but to people.
Activity: 238
It always seemed to me that asset trading and investing in general was a complex process. After reading the information in white paper, I understand that there are a lot of products here that can bring excellent benefits to the participants, as well as contribute to the massive distribution of cryptocurrencies.
if I’m not mistaken, the mass distribution of cryptocurrencies is now not a very popular event, since the blockchain has already been sufficiently developed over 10 years. In general, the goal has been achieved - a decentralized system has been created. But you must admit that there is not a single cryptocurrency in the world that you can rely on.
here you are slightly wrong, because there is bitcoin. In principle, you can rely on him, but even bitcoin has its own nuances. In general, any idea of ​​retail, for example, can still destroy the blockchain. Do you agree with me?
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 4
SINS will continue to be developed

wondering why this thread is not given attention by other high ranked members here. as you will noticed, for the last 5 pages, only noobs are exchanging their ideas here. why is that?
also you are naming this as safecapital but you are anonymous. how can you build credibility for this project?

I also figure it out, there is no team posted here.

I have a question to the admin of this project, what will happen to SINS when this project where fully launch?
Activity: 112
it turns out that I can use the “Shift” button after I have selected the asset I need in my wallet, can't I? Can I then switch between the amounts of assets? As I understand it, the interface is quite accessible and simple. I would even say that it is more convenient than on other exchanges.
which is why SafeCapital Shift is the easiest and most convenient exchange in the world. By the way, you can really switch between assets. In addition, your own SCAP may be included in this process. Do you know what that is? Cool
if my memory serves me, then this is my own SafeCapital service token. It is used in all operations in the SafeCapital ecosystem, but it has a minimum maximum offer. It seems to me that this has its advantages, but I'm not sure. Huh
the minimum maximum supply contributes to deficit, cost, and viability as a long-term investment. You know, I believe that all these actions speak about the professionalism of developers and their ability to solve existing problems of the modern market and correct deficiencies.
Activity: 196
it turns out that I can use the “Shift” button after I have selected the asset I need in my wallet, can't I? Can I then switch between the amounts of assets? As I understand it, the interface is quite accessible and simple. I would even say that it is more convenient than on other exchanges.
which is why SafeCapital Shift is the easiest and most convenient exchange in the world. By the way, you can really switch between assets. In addition, your own SCAP may be included in this process. Do you know what that is? Cool
if my memory serves me, then this is my own SafeCapital service token. It is used in all operations in the SafeCapital ecosystem, but it has a minimum maximum offer. It seems to me that this has its advantages, but I'm not sure. Huh
I’m now interested in the question, how well are the processes going together not only on the platform itself, but also, for example, on the exchange? I know that there is an exchange here, and not even one. I found out about this, because the quick exchange between cryptocurrency assets is important to me. Do you know anything about this?
this is a cool exchange, in my opinion. Yes, she really is here, she is called SafeCapital Shift. With it, you can easily select the asset that you want to buy, select it in your wallet and indicate the amount. In general, everything is quite simple, agree.
this, of course, is a really simple process, judging by your words, but what about the competition between other buyers to be at the top of the order book? Or, in this case, did the developers come up with an interesting solution? Huh
in fact, the great advantage of SafeCapital Shift is that you don't have to compete with other customers. In my opinion, this is a big plus. Moreover, by simply pressing the “Shift” button, you replace your digital resource and replace it with the one you need.
Activity: 168
I’m now interested in the question, how well are the processes going together not only on the platform itself, but also, for example, on the exchange? I know that there is an exchange here, and not even one. I found out about this, because the quick exchange between cryptocurrency assets is important to me. Do you know anything about this?
this is a cool exchange, in my opinion. Yes, she really is here, she is called SafeCapital Shift. With it, you can easily select the asset that you want to buy, select it in your wallet and indicate the amount. In general, everything is quite simple, agree.
this, of course, is a really simple process, judging by your words, but what about the competition between other buyers to be at the top of the order book? Or, in this case, did the developers come up with an interesting solution? Huh
here is not even SafeCapital itself, but Crowdfundr. It unites existing companies, providing a large supply of liquidity, from which financing is then found for enterprises. Everything has its advantages.
you know, not all projects are connected specifically with cryptocurrency. Some projects are indirectly related to it. For example, this applies to enterprises that need financing. I am of the opinion that they should work with projects such as SafeCapital in order to receive the most profitable debt repayment offers.
yes, I also heard that banks in such cases offer incredible interest and not always favorable conditions, so, of course, it is worth looking at companies such as SafeCapital. This will definitely bring the greatest benefit.
I completely agree with you: there really are organizations in the world that are ready to raise funds to finance the ideas of this or that enterprise. But as far as I heard, not all of them do this for long-existing projects, mainly for new ones.
if I'm not mistaken, these are Kickstarter and GoFundMe. I have an idea about these organizations, they really only work with new projects, and furthermore, as far as I know, they have not progressed. It is SafeCapital, as I understand it, that has moved further in this regard.
you know, not all projects are connected specifically with cryptocurrency. Some projects are indirectly related to it. For example, this applies to enterprises that need financing. I am of the opinion that they should work with projects such as SafeCapital in order to receive the most profitable debt repayment offers.
yes, I also heard that banks in such cases offer incredible interest and not always favorable conditions, so, of course, it is worth looking at companies such as SafeCapital. This will definitely bring the greatest benefit.
I completely agree with you: there really are organizations in the world that are ready to raise funds to finance the ideas of this or that enterprise. But as far as I heard, not all of them do this for long-existing projects, mainly for new ones.
here it is also worth noting the need of people to interact with financial products as densely and simply as possible. Agree that if the financial system was simplified through the eco-blockchain system, then how would this simplify the work for users. Moreover, this would be a very powerful solution!
it turns out that such a powerful solution was created by SafeCapital developers: they believe that they did the impossible! Previously, investing in traditional assets was a rather complicated process, but now it is easier than ever.
yes, that’s true. And in general, I would like to discuss the topic of masternode, which allows you to receive passive income. But I do not know whether it is really so easy to receive it through SafeCapital. Tell us if you have this information.
judging by the white paper, from SafeCapital masternodes you can receive passive income even during sleep. Therefore, I also think that this topic requires discussion. It seems that the developers of SafeCapital intend to solve all the problems associated with cryptocurrency.
here it is also worth noting the need of people to interact with financial products as densely and simply as possible. Agree that if the financial system was simplified through the eco-blockchain system, then how would this simplify the work for users. Moreover, this would be a very powerful solution!
it turns out that such a powerful solution was created by SafeCapital developers: they believe that they did the impossible! Previously, investing in traditional assets was a rather complicated process, but now it is easier than ever.
yes, that’s true. And in general, I would like to discuss the topic of masternode, which allows you to receive passive income. But I do not know whether it is really so easy to receive it through SafeCapital. Tell us if you have this information.
Pages:
Jump to: