Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 55. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I would also add a few words about the concept, which is that everyone, using only a smartphone and an Internet connection, could become part of the financial market.
that's right. As I understand it, developers are expanding the market for financial instruments and expanding opportunities for users themselves. Participation in this community proves that anyone can be a part of the financial world.
Activity: 196
I would also add a few words about the concept, which is that everyone, using only a smartphone and an Internet connection, could become part of the financial market.
Activity: 112
honestly, I would not say that I interacted very closely with financial instruments, so it’s difficult for me personally to judge the problems within this industry. The only thing I noticed is that not all demolition of the population can acquire some shares.
it is this problem that is the most important problem. This is the so-called class difference problem. If I am not mistaken, the purchase of expensive stocks refers to traditional trading. I wonder if SafeCapital developers will solve this problem and, if so, how will they do it?
in this case, everything is quite simple. In general, developers are aimed at making interaction with cryptocurrency as simple as possible. To be more precise, it will be as simple as checking email, paying for something and even sending SMS.
honestly, I would not say that I interacted very closely with financial instruments, so it’s difficult for me personally to judge the problems within this industry. The only thing I noticed is that not all demolition of the population can acquire some shares.
it is this problem that is the most important problem. This is the so-called class difference problem. If I am not mistaken, the purchase of expensive stocks refers to traditional trading. I wonder if SafeCapital developers will solve this problem and, if so, how will they do it?
considering that the blockchain is now at such a level of development, why then need to create new cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that now they are no longer so needed, as it was before. More precisely, cryptocurrencies have ceased to be mainstream.
yes, I think it really is. Please note that SafeCapital is a very necessary project, since it solves many problems that continually arise in the process of people interacting with financial instruments.
considering that the blockchain is now at such a level of development, why then need to create new cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that now they are no longer so needed, as it was before. More precisely, cryptocurrencies have ceased to be mainstream.
How are you going to trust a project that uses the services of noobs to hype their thread? How many so far have bought their masternodes from them? Is your capital really safe here? Or only the developers can have sure gain on this project?
I was always very worried about the question, where will my money go if I want to donate it. Now, for sure, I don’t have to think about it, because blockchain is a transparent system that captures and tracks every transaction. Blockchain can be trusted.
it is the blockchain that the SafeCapital project team uses that is characterized by high-level performance. Also, it is not only safe, but also has the property of scalability.
How are you going to trust a project that uses the services of noobs to hype their thread? How many so far have bought their masternodes from them? Is your capital really safe here? Or only the developers can have sure gain on this project?
I was always very worried about the question, where will my money go if I want to donate it. Now, for sure, I don’t have to think about it, because blockchain is a transparent system that captures and tracks every transaction. Blockchain can be trusted.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
by the way, regarding the interaction of SafeCapital and the blockchain. You rightly noticed that they go hand in hand: the developers decided to use even the sphere of charity and now you can make donations in your own currency SCAP SafeCapital.
as far as I understand, SafeCapital has a bright future. Developers create all conditions in order to create a decentralized financial system based on the blockchain. SafeCapital and blockchain go hand in hand, do you notice this?
after all the information I receive, I will perceive the system for receiving rewards for owning masternodes as a savings account. It really looks like a savings account, because it will work for me 24/7. It is perfectly! Roll Eyes
yes, and I support you in this as additional information I will say that the rewards that SafeCapital offers are the highest in the cryptocurrency industry! Moreover, there is even a ROI of more than 90%. By the way, compared with more popular cryptocurrencies, this is the highest ratio.
after all the information I receive, I will perceive the system for receiving rewards for owning masternodes as a savings account. It really looks like a savings account, because it will work for me 24/7. It is perfectly! Roll Eyes
in this case, your masternode deposit in the amount of 1,000.00019 SCAP will be blocked for one year. This is what will allow your tokens to remain stable. Therefore, I think that there is no reason to worry about your assets.
in general, this is a wonderful opportunity for users (I mean passive income). In fact, this is everyone’s dream and it can be difficult to find a way to a good income. But thanks to SafeCapital, the concept of financial products will be completely revised.
in general, this revolutionary design makes SafeCapital an advanced network and SCAP token anti-inflation. The total volume of tokens is quite large, so it will be enough for everyone. Stable tokens will encourage users to own masternodes.
in this case, your masternode deposit in the amount of 1,000.00019 SCAP will be blocked for one year. This is what will allow your tokens to remain stable. Therefore, I think that there is no reason to worry about your assets.
in general, this is a wonderful opportunity for users (I mean passive income). In fact, this is everyone’s dream and it can be difficult to find a way to a good income. But thanks to SafeCapital, the concept of financial products will be completely revised.
is it passive income? This is the first time I hear about this and, frankly, I’m not even sure that on such a project you can really get such passive income that would suit me. And how can this be done at all?
yes, I was also very interested in this project and also in passive income. As far as I know information about the cryptocurrency world, passive income can be obtained using masternodes that you will own. Depending on their number, you are entitled to additional bonuses.
by the way, you're right. For passive income, masternodes are really used here, when you use them, you earn even during sleep, and this is excellent, because in time you will be able to leave work. Therefore, you should definitely take this opportunity.
yes, of course, I will take advantage of this. But there is one caveat. It seems to me that if my income will be in the fund’s account for a long time, then very soon, taking into account inflation and commissions, they may decrease. Here, is this problem somehow solved or am I misunderstanding the functionality of the funds? Undecided
is it passive income? This is the first time I hear about this and, frankly, I’m not even sure that on such a project you can really get such passive income that would suit me. And how can this be done at all?
yes, I was also very interested in this project and also in passive income. As far as I know information about the cryptocurrency world, passive income can be obtained using masternodes that you will own. Depending on their number, you are entitled to additional bonuses.
by the way, you're right. For passive income, masternodes are really used here, when you use them, you earn even during sleep, and this is excellent, because in time you will be able to leave work. Therefore, you should definitely take this opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: