Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 35. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Dear toecutter,

I have a reactor in my ship that loads 20 energy per minute. Why does it show that only 1 energy is charged per minute? Why is only 1 energy charged?
http://prntscr.com/elbvvu
http://prntscr.com/elbw2f

Thank you! I think it's somehow possible to confuse the system and make it think you have more/less energy than you actually do. Please try mounting/unmounting your reactors if you're stuck. If you got lucky and got more than you deserve, well, enjoy it while it lasts :)

When you unmount things now, they stay in the equipment slot as well as appear in the cargo slot until the page is refreshed.

Thank you for your report. Anyone else having this issue?

yes

can you add extra slot for slither and trucker jbit mention that with two equipment slots you can have reactor and engine then nothing else.

I can understand Trucker, but why Slither?

and maby for some ships we can upgrade the speed and plz take away the Unable to sell: Not interested in that junk don't like risking my life to get rid of junk

Hmm, that sounds familiar, but I don't quite remember what that error is? What are you trying to do?

I unmounted my reactor and replaced it with a spare engine. It still shows +10. If this is a bug, that will really make mining with a trucker nearly impossible since you're restricted to 2 equipment slots and it will take 40 minutes just to fill up again.

Yeah, I guess it is, all energy rules remain the same (except the +1 for reactor-less ships).
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm very confused about the new reality of the latest change. Is the equipment I have no longer useful (ie, reactors)?

I don't think so (unless 1 energy point per minute is good enough for you), but please clarify what you're trying to do so I can answer you better.

I unmounted my reactor and replaced it with a spare engine. It still shows +10. If this is a bug, that will really make mining with a trucker nearly impossible since you're restricted to 2 equipment slots and it will take 40 minutes just to fill up again.
Activity: 32
When you unmount things now, they stay in the equipment slot as well as appear in the cargo slot until the page is refreshed.

yes

can you add extra slot for slither and trucker jbit mention that with two equipment slots you can have reactor and engine then nothing else.
and maby for some ships we can upgrade the speed and plz take away the Unable to sell: Not interested in that junk don't like risking my life to get rid of junk
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dear toecutter,

I have a reactor in my ship that loads 20 energy per minute. Why does it show that only 1 energy is charged per minute? Why is only 1 energy charged?
http://prntscr.com/elbvvu
http://prntscr.com/elbw2f
SatoshiGalaxy
Dear toecutter,

I can not use the gate anymore. If I try to make a jump to the next system I get a error message. http://prntscr.com/elbocf

EDIT: it was my mistake! i don't klick on the Jump Buttom. It will be work fine xD

Oh, right. My bad, I forgot to mention the other thing.

Jumps are now free and require no equipment!

I'm very confused about the new reality of the latest change. Is the equipment I have no longer useful (ie, reactors)?

I don't think so (unless 1 energy point per minute is good enough for you), but please clarify what you're trying to do so I can answer you better.
Activity: 11

Dear toecutter,

I can not use the gate anymore. If I try to make a jump to the next system I get a error message. http://prntscr.com/elbocf

EDIT: it was my mistake! i don't klick on the Jump Buttom. It will be work fine xD
SatoshiGalaxy
Hey Toe, for clarity's sake, do you think you could also post each update in a dedicated thread in the game forum? Would be most effective for referencing the change history instead of sorting through this discussion mountain.

Yes, but I have my reservations about that. People would spread too thin among all the platforms (in-game forum, here, facebook?!), I'm a bit afraid it can become too overwhelming. But I guess a locked thread wouldn't do much harm. I'll see what I can do.

Hi Toecutter,

Today I had a bad behaviour that is not the first time that happens to me but today I think I got enough information to report it.

I am not sure if the problem is on your side but I will explain so you can investigate further.

Thank you very much for this detailed report. Here's what I think: when you use data plan on your phone, it enters agressive caching mode. (It makes sense, and is a rather good idea, if you think about it). I'm pretty sure it's not on our side, as SG does not cache any dynamic resources (like the "sector" page). My advice is to try a full page reload if it happens to you again, but I have no idea how to trigger it on your phone. It's usually Ctrl+F5 on desktop browsers. If you think I'm off the mark here, please follow this up.

Dear toecutter,

Is it correct if I use the 1 scanner then all 3 equipped scanners 1 point from the durability is deducted? I think this is a bug. Because with the lasers it is not so. Because only the laser 1 point used is deducted from the durability and not all lasers in the ship.

Scanner1 - http://prntscr.com/el0q5c
 Scanner2 - http://prntscr.com/el0qv6
 Scanner3 - http://prntscr.com/el0r1s

If that's really what happens, it's 100% a bug. I'll double-check this, thank you for the report!

Update!

• [ENC] New approaching rules.*
  • [SG2] Full feature parity with SG1 !!!
  • [SG2] Fix bug with empty contacts on contact list. (@rehbell)
  • [BUG] Crafting bio items lead to crazy cooldowns. (@Przemax)
  • [BUG] Make sure bio items give at least SOME skill points. (@Przemax)
  • [ENC] Allow excellent items to be used in module building. (@Przemax)
  • [ENC] Planet owners can now evict ships.
  • [ENC] Activate planet spinning (finally).
  • [ENC] New speedzoom rules.

There are also many, many minor fixes (like blueprint recipe color, @shivasimha, do you like it any better?) which are just too numerous and too unimportant to list. We also had this LARGE list of issues  reported by onlinedigger back when SG2 just rolled out and we're happy to say it's now a much shorter list. :)

OK, first of all, I'll answer the most pressing question on everyone's mind. How come the stations just float in space, not orbiting any planets? Well, they do actually orbit some things, like asteroid fields, large debris clouds, gravitational anomalies, etc. Your scanners just ignore those, because they don't affect the gameplay.

The next most common question is where are the stars (suns)? Well, let's just say they are ABOVE you on the 3D-plane, somewhere around where your head is, when you look at the 2D projection on your screen.

Now, for some less important stuff:

*Przemax, I warned you to hold off with the tutorials updating. NOW is the time :)

The new approaching rules are pretty different, but shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Basically, instead of subtracting "random" percentage from the energy/time cost of engines we divide everything into 4 ranges (or "zones"), and evenly adjust the costs according to those. The 'Speed' stat "pushes" those zones further away from you. You can accamulate your speed from several sources. OK, damn, I can't explain it. But it makes lots of sense, I promise!

Word of advice: even if you play in SG1 interface, try out SG2 just to get a better understanding of what it all means. Once you "get it", playing in SG1 shouldn't be much different.

Another important and related change is this: you no longer have to carry a reactor on your ship, you will get 1 point energy per minute no matter what. HOWEVER, you now must carry an engine around. This way it's much harder to get stranded in space.

If you find yourself in some weird predicament because of this change please PM me and I'll come to the rescue.

I imagine there are going to be some questions, I'll do my best to explain it as well as I can. Fire away.

The team is now on cooldown mode again and is unwilling to do anything serious for a while. The roadmap for the following months is:

- No new gameplay features or drastic changes. (YAY?)
- Fix bugs, fine-tune balance.
- Think long and hard about item crafting.
Activity: 83
asterion what do you mean by that ( 1ship per station). Thats not good, that sucks. This means no more crafting and shooting and even more waiting.
Dear toecutter,

Is it correct if I use the 1 scanner then all 3 equipped scanners 1 point from the durability is deducted? I think this is a bug. Because with the lasers it is not so. Because only the laser 1 point used is deducted from the durability and not all lasers in the ship.

Scanner1 - http://prntscr.com/el0q5c
 Scanner2 - http://prntscr.com/el0qv6
 Scanner3 - http://prntscr.com/el0r1s
Activity: 38
Hi Toecutter,

Today I had a bad behaviour that is not the first time that happens to me but today I think I got enough information to report it.

I am not sure if the problem is on your side but I will explain so you can investigate further.

This behavior only has happened to me using the phone through the data connection, never when connected to wifi or with a computer. (Of course in SG1)

A lot of suppositions in what I am going to write but I will try to be clear.

Sometimes while I am using the phone with the data connection i am redirected to login again with this message: "Requested resource sector could only be viewed by authorized players. Please login below.". I guess that I got a new IP and then I need to login again because you keep the relation between an IP and an user. I understand that and it is ok for me. But in some occasions I can get out of that window for a specific resource. Let me explain this with what happened today.

I undocked from a station and when I am redirected to the page http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/sector i see the login message in that page. I entered the credentials but I am still in this page with the same message. I tried several times with the same output, stuck in the sector page and having to enter the credentials. By chance I decided to go to another page of the SG1 interface by writting the url by hand and these others worked. I could enter the profile (http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/profile) and ship (http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ship) pages without any problem and without entering the credentials again (and the pirates were shooting at me  Shocked Shocked Shocked) ) I went back to the sector page but still stuck with the login request. Finally the problem resolved by itself after around 10 minutes (and no hit from the pirates so do not worry   Grin Grin Grin).

If finally this is an issue using mobile phones with the data connection I think it is important to solve it.

Thank you and sorry for the speech.
Activity: 130
Hey Toe, for clarity's sake, do you think you could also post each update in a dedicated thread in the game forum? Would be most effective for referencing the change history instead of sorting through this discussion mountain.
Activity: 560
OK, I know it's not a laughing matter, but LOL, that's a HUGE cooldown... Seriously, though, is it over yet??? I might get to do something if not.

No. The sittuation is still the same. If you can fix it that would be great.

Btw I have made a list of changes and updated a little bit my simple tutorial. It wasn't much of the work as I've only needed to change the info how to travel and dock to a station.

goo.gl/4HFx5t
goo.gl/2UQM84
SatoshiGalaxy
Dear Toecutter,

I agree with some of yours ideas. But I would explain my story in the Game.

- When I started I wanted to be a miner or crafter. Then I started to mine but quickly I had a problem , not enought space to stock my mining. and the ore that I want.

- Then I bought some BP to craft something. I started crafting but it is not better , because not enought storage. And I need to sell very cheap to empty my storage.

- Then I try colonize planet and Jumping to increase my skills.

My ideas to improve the game:

1) After some points in the skills , you can not have more than 1 ship in a station.
2) You need to colonize one planet
2.1) Possibility to buy a empty storage , and increase the size with some craft ( Storage Box crafted with Iron Plate , Copper Plate)
2.2) Make storage size global , not by row. Example : 100 ... 200 ... 300 ... 1000 , 1000 is very small for a miner/crafter.
2.3) storage size global is better for database , less record.
2.4) Some items can count for more that 1 size. Example : 1 Reactor can be 10 size.
2.5) Then we need less Trucker for storage , less planet too.

3) Possibility to sell in market (sell order ) by bulk ( Sell 100 , 500 , 1000 ) -> less record in database
3.1) Study the case of used items , can not sell by bulk because not same durability.

4) Possibility to repair items ( New skills ) with some crafted components.

5) Possibility to make research ( simple research , to have some core BP , to increase the craft , decrease time , etc...
5.1) yours BP ( that you know ), can have value 1 to 100 , 1 = beginner , 100 Master

6) Airshed for yours ships on your planet

Now we have the basics , to play the game ( A least for Miners / Crafter )

This is just my ideas

Thank you, that's interesting. What's an Airshed, though?

hi
It would be nice if you could see how many population you have on planet under profil/planets. this would help a lot

Yup, also full warehouse contents, and everything. Already on the list, believe it or not. Hopefully one day.

I have a few matters to talk about.

First the most important is the issue with the ads:

http://prnt.sc/ekatc8

Please fix it as the game needs ads.

Thank you for the report!

The second issue is my crafting bar. It looks very bothersome, creepy and unclear as to how long does it take for cooldown to pass. I needed to make 3 screenshots because the image is too big to fit into one shot.

http://prnt.sc/ekasbs
http://prnt.sc/ekask6
http://prnt.sc/ekasqh

I was trying to make 5 alien eggs out of the alien lifeform in hope of skilling my engineering skill. Not only did I not gain an exp but my crafting ability seems to be permanently gone.

OK, I know it's not a laughing matter, but LOL, that's a HUGE cooldown... Seriously, though, is it over yet??? I might get to do something if not.

As for eggs not giving out any exp, thanks for the report, I'll check to see if that's a bug or not, I think I remember some change in that area.

Oh. And I've forgotten about the superiour equipment not being able to be used as a part of planetary module. It makes no sense. If something is better it shouldn't be worse, if you know what I mean.

No, you make perfect sense, I think this is just an oversight or something. Thanks for the report!

... Please change that these components can not burn.

Really unlikely to happen, we already have an in-game mechanic for burn-less crafting. By the way, please don't try cutting any gems, you'll get devastated. Thanks for your review.

1. make the hull of pirates accurate
2. put actual hull instead and put the likelihood of burning each item when crafting
3. and i don't understand when they attack you when you have a shield, Your hull is burning!
4. When all of the old-timers are gone or at least most can you do it again they gave good loot if it doesn't break the bank.
5. first month of playing for new players you should reduce energy cost and traveling times for them to give them a better chance of getting them on their feet.
6. make cpu to 50 plz.
7. make a skill to allow you to dock faster with weapon ports like a second per lvl would seem fair.

Thank you for your feedback! Quick run-down:

1. No, but it's really simple to estimate. Doing it is part of the game.
2. No, sorry, same deal.
3. That's actually a good point. I'd say "hull burning" is just a poor choice of words, I like "Overheat", like it says in SG2, better.
4. YES!
5. Yes.
6. Uhhh, no, sorry.
7. Hmm, not sure about it, I'll add it to the list just in case.

HI Toecutter,

Do we had some mining modifications ? SAT-2109 = 1804

It would seem that an asteroid has a certain number of minerals of each category.

Nope, no change there, it always worked like that. I guess you weren't mining too much to notice. FYI, I report all gameplay changes on this thread, even the hidden/bad ones like increased burn rates, and such. (I have a provision for "secret" stuff that relates to new features we don't want to spoil).
Activity: 10
HI Toecutter,

Do we had some mining modifications ? SAT-2109 = 1804

2017-03-16 09:45:51 Mined asteroid SAT-2109 for 20 Argentum Ore (MLK-Iz Mining Laser)
2017-03-16 09:45:18 Mined asteroid SAT-2109 for 20 Argentum Ore (MLK-Iz Mining Laser)
2017-03-16 09:42:06 Mined asteroid SAT-2109 for 7 Copper Ore (MLK-Iz Mining Laser)
2017-03-16 09:41:33 Mined asteroid SAT-2109 for 20 Argentum Ore (MLK-Iz Mining Laser)
2017-03-16 09:41:02 Mined asteroid SAT-2109 for 7 Copper Ore (MLK-Iz Mining Laser)
2017-03-16 09:40:35 Mined asteroid SAT-2109 for 176 Copper Ore (lost 136) (MLK-II Mining Laser)

It would seem that an asteroid has a certain number of minerals of each category. I appreciate that change.
I would have preferred 1x14 Copper Ore instead of 2x7 Copper Ore to finish the copper ore.
Another small point, the 176 Copper Ore (lost 136) (MLK-II Mining Laser) is a little too big, it's asteroid waste. But it may be me who uses a miner too big for my ship.
Activity: 32
hey, toecutter can you plz plz plz plz make the hull of pirates accurate I hate when it says you did 20 dmg then it only takes away like 13/17 hull (estimating) I know it's the % but can you put actual hull instead and put the likelihood of burning each item when crafting i think that would be a good feature. and i don't understand when they attack you when you have a shield, Your hull is burning! Please disengage from combat how is that possible plz explain. and When all of the old-timers are gone or at least most can you do it again they gave good loot if it doesn't break the bank. And the first month of playing for new players you should reduce energy cost and traveling times for them to give them a better chance of getting them on their feet.And make cpu to 50 plz. and can you make a skill to allow you to dock faster with weapon ports like a second per lvl would seem fair.
Oh. And I've forgotten about the superiour equipment not being able to be used as a part of planetary module. It makes no sense. If something is better it shouldn't be worse, if you know what I mean. If its some problem to implement because of some coding issue, you can maybe make some option to level better equipment to the state of a normal equipment. Maybe implement new repair item function, that if you use it on enchanced items you make them normal.

Dear toecutter,

So I'm really angry. I crafted all day for a beam emitter and when I want to make the MLK laser burns me the emitter. Well then, I think you're doing an engine. When I am so far the Propulsion System burns me. If I make a motor then I can burn a few iron plates but not the Propulsion system for which I have spent half the day mining crafting and damn much Satoshis. That sucks and is no fun. And what is this? Why is the player punished if he does something? It makes me angry. Please change that these components can not burn. Please listen to me. It's no fun! It feels like someone is kicking you in your balls. It is no fun half day to produce the components and then burn them. I say it once again it is no fun. Angry

Do you know why I play this game? Because I want to have a success experience. I want to be rewarded for my time which I inverstiere and not be punished. Therefore I demand that this "burning" on ores and plates limited. I would like to be rewarded for my time. A success story. I have to say it again and again so that it is understood. Reward and not punish! It's no fun. It is no fun and once again it is no fun.

Burning things is not so bad if you have a replacement parts in your inventory. Never do a crafting without a replacement parts. That way you always succeed. Just my 2 cents. .

This is not the point. I invest a lot of time to produce the components. Craften mines. Up to 15 hours a day. I would like to be rewarded for this effort and the work. I feel it as a punishment and a waste of time. Why do not you understand that I want to be rewarded for my work. You will be paid for your work or will you work for nothing?

Dont threat it as work and you should be fine. I think.

I regret now that I was writing anything on the subject. That was just my opinion man. Everyone is entitled to have own opinion, yes? I do have mine.

You know what they say about opinions. They are like an ass, everyone has one and every opinion stinks to some degree. Tongue. Some more and some less.

Why do you think I'd forbid you to say your opinion? Or someone else? I would never do that! If you had the feeling I would want to forbid your opinion then I apologize for it. But I am not aware that I have done this. I am already clear that everyone has his opinion and this also says. Some find I good other I do not find good. But opinions in general as a "ass of more or less stinks" to describe is a very negative attitude of the opinions opposed by other people. And how could I describe it differently? If I want to achieve something, I have to try and invert time. And why am I then the evil if I want to be rewarded for my efforts and not punished? Also, I am not against if ores or plates in an attempt to produce something burn. I am against it the components the time consuming in their production are burned. In the production of the components, ores and plates are already burning. I think that's enough. I see no sense in it and it is no fun when components burn. I also feel it is too low a value against the player when it happens several times in succession. And I have no influence on it either. It is more or less chance.
Oh. And I've forgotten about the superiour equipment not being able to be used as a part of planetary module. It makes no sense. If something is better it shouldn't be worse, if you know what I mean. If its some problem to implement because of some coding issue, you can maybe make some option to level better equipment to the state of a normal equipment. Maybe implement new repair item function, that if you use it on enchanced items you make them normal.

Dear toecutter,

So I'm really angry. I crafted all day for a beam emitter and when I want to make the MLK laser burns me the emitter. Well then, I think you're doing an engine. When I am so far the Propulsion System burns me. If I make a motor then I can burn a few iron plates but not the Propulsion system for which I have spent half the day mining crafting and damn much Satoshis. That sucks and is no fun. And what is this? Why is the player punished if he does something? It makes me angry. Please change that these components can not burn. Please listen to me. It's no fun! It feels like someone is kicking you in your balls. It is no fun half day to produce the components and then burn them. I say it once again it is no fun. Angry

Do you know why I play this game? Because I want to have a success experience. I want to be rewarded for my time which I inverstiere and not be punished. Therefore I demand that this "burning" on ores and plates limited. I would like to be rewarded for my time. A success story. I have to say it again and again so that it is understood. Reward and not punish! It's no fun. It is no fun and once again it is no fun.

Burning things is not so bad if you have a replacement parts in your inventory. Never do a crafting without a replacement parts. That way you always succeed. Just my 2 cents. .

This is not the point. I invest a lot of time to produce the components. Craften mines. Up to 15 hours a day. I would like to be rewarded for this effort and the work. I feel it as a punishment and a waste of time. Why do not you understand that I want to be rewarded for my work. You will be paid for your work or will you work for nothing?

Dont threat it as work and you should be fine. I think.

I regret now that I was writing anything on the subject. That was just my opinion man. Everyone is entitled to have own opinion, yes? I do have mine.

You know what they say about opinions. They are like an ass, everyone has one and every opinion stinks to some degree. Tongue. Some more and some less.

Dear toecutter,

Dear toecutter,

Pages:
Jump to: