Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 33. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hi
newbies dont play because the game is too hard at the beginning.
You should do something to make this game easier at the beginning ( remove cooldowns, energy ......for them so they could start).
Just some ideas maybe something else because lets face it its impossible for a newbie to play with these rules.

I stopped playing because of that, I was playing a while, already had understood the game,
but for example if you go to a extreme side point, to come back have to spend time and time and spend something i don't remember now....

the game become seasick, ...pain no gain
game need to be interesting, that stimulate play, pleasant, and not: pain not gain
Activity: 32
hi
You should do something to make this game easier at the beginning ( remove cooldowns, energy ......for them so they could start).
Just some ideas maybe something else because lets face it its impossible for a newbie to play with these rules.

yea true but they have to make it where they don't go bankrupt
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
hi

I stopped playing a few months ago...
payment is only in doge now?
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be losing a point in eq durability after each use.

Dear toecutter,

Exactly that's what I meant when I say you do not listen to us players. Now, you will not believe me any more. Not good at all.

That's true, I do that sometimes :( In this particular instance, however, I was just trying to clarify what's potential bug and what is intended behavior.
Activity: 98
durability 99/99   -   http://prntscr.com/enl83k

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be losing a point in eq durability after each use.

Dear toecutter,

Exactly that's what I meant when I say you do not listen to us players. Now, you will not believe me any more. Not good at all.
SatoshiGalaxy
durability 99/99   -   http://prntscr.com/enl83k

There is definitely something wrong with ship durability.  I've gone down 4 points since yesterday, and I haven't been wrecked once.

It happens when you receive large amount of damage, not specifically during wreckage, it's also random AND (here's something I wasn't aware of) - your fleet overhead affects the roll.

hey toecutter, can you monitor the ads I don't think it's appropriate and kids/teens still play this game

Yeah, we know about the issue, but it looks like we're down to 2 options with that ad network - which are all or nothing. :(

Someone received payment from this site?

You don't have to take anyone's word for it, all withdrawals are instant to FaucetHUB or ePay, and there are no thresholds, so you can see for yourself as soon as you have 1 satoshi.

you can earn, I never withdrawn but my squad members have but you wont earn much now
hey toecutter, can you monitor the ads I don't think it's appropriate and kids/teens still play this game
Activity: 48
There is definitely something wrong with ship durability.  I've gone down 4 points since yesterday, and I haven't been wrecked once.

So I shot 3 times on a pirate and each time I lost 1 point of durability.

How is your ship durability doing? It directly affects the rate of durability loss for equipment.

Dear toecutter,

durability 99/99   -   http://prntscr.com/enl83k
SatoshiGalaxy
Hello Toecutter, I sent you a pm.

Thank you for your attention

Thank you, that's very helpful. I forwarded this to people more capable of understanding what's going on.

Dear Toecutter, I think the current way durability works is pretty sucky.

If I recall correctly, we kinda tuned this together and people were pretty happy with it back then.

I'm losing a durability point practically every time I get shot.

That doesn't sound right, I'll ask for clarifications from the devs.

I think the rate of drop is unsustainable given the amount of sats you can make these days  Undecided

Good point, it's much less sats now, so I suppose the durability rates should've been dialed down too.

Yeah, my ship durability is going down 3 or 4 points every time I get wrecked.  Seems a little bit much.

Hmm, that doesn't sound right either.

So please do not tell me that nothing has changed. I do not believe you.

Nothing has changed.

So I shot 3 times on a pirate and each time I lost 1 point of durability.

How is your ship durability doing? It directly affects the rate of durability loss for equipment.
Activity: 48
Yeah, my ship durability is going down 3 or 4 points every time I get wrecked.  Seems a little bit much.

Once the ship loses enough durability the equipment starts to lose durability every time it's used

Equipment fails often once it's below 50/XX, and you have to keep repairing to stay in business, and you're draining your maximum durability fast.

I think the rate of drop is unsustainable given the amount of sats you can make these days  Undecided

That's what I'm talking about all the time.  Roll Eyes

And yesterday, at EVERY attempt to produce something burned. It was very bad with 20nm PCB. Since it was so bad that in an attempt 8 COPPER PLATES burnt. On average, there were 3 to 4 plates in EVERY attempt. So please do not tell me that nothing has changed. I do not believe you. It was the same with the equipment. I had a used laser in use. durability 5/5. Energy Beam MKI. So I shot 3 times on a pirate and each time I lost 1 point of durability. The legacy of failure after 3 times will use was a durability of 2/5. Please do not tell me I just had a bit of luck or it would have been on the other equipment. No the other equipment was repaired so should not happen. I'm sure I'm not the only one to do it.
Activity: 130

Once the ship loses enough durability the equipment starts to lose durability every time it's used

Equipment fails often once it's below 50/XX, and you have to keep repairing to stay in business, and you're draining your maximum durability fast.

I think the rate of drop is unsustainable given the amount of sats you can make these days  Undecided
Activity: 38
Hello Toecutter, I sent you a pm.

Thank you for your attention
SatoshiGalaxy
Dear toecutter,

You see a small black rectangle. Is this a graphic error or is it intended?  -  http://prntscr.com/emghyk

Hmm, as far as I can tell, that's the placeholder for the drag-and-drop hint. I'm not sure if it should hide itself or become more prominent, bug I agree, it looks like a glitch either way. Thanks for the report!

Where can I repair my ship?

You can find a planet with a wharf and do it there, but @euel is right, it's pretty expensive and probably not worth your satoshi, unless you're in war and NEED IT RIGHT NOW.

Other players can repair you with Repair Ray equipment, that's much more common and should be pretty quick.

Finally, don't be afraid to die, when you do, NPCs will restore your ship and you'll be well on your way. It takes time, but it's completely free.

Old-timer Digital Beard in sector ANKAA
Old-timer Bloody Vandal in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Buggy Max in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Random Jack in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Crimson Savage in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Digital John in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Insane Drakonis in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Mad Max in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Unstable Vandal in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Buggy Tom in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Ugly Evan in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Unstable Beard in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Timid Dasher in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Crypto Rinzler in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Long Betty in sector Ed Asich
Old-timer Long Betty in sector Miram
Old-timer Digital Cutter in sector Miram
Old-timer Bit Rinzler in sector Miram
Old-timer Mad Beard in sector Miram
Old-timer Crimson Beard in sector Miram
Old-timer Crypto John in sector Miram
Old-timer Timid Drakonis in sector Miram
Old-timer Mad Scoundrel in sector Miram
Old-timer Black Beard in sector Miram
Old-timer Long Beard in sector Sulafat
Old-timer Buggy Drakonis in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Mad Max in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Ugly Tom in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Bloody Dasher in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Random John in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Mad Drakonis in sector CAPELLA
Old-timer Black Betty in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Dread Evan in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Insane Scoundrel in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Crimson Scoundrel in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Buggy Dasher in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Bloody Savage in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Insane Jack in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Mad Beard in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Insane John in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Timid Dasher in sector Miram
Old-timer Insane Tom in sector Miram
Old-timer Long Purge in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Digital Scoundrel in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Daring Rinzler in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Crypto Rinzler in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Daring Evan in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Random Beard in sector Atlas
Old-timer Buggy Vandal in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Mad Evan in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Daring Cutter in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Digital Cutter in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Insane Dasher in sector Skat
Old-timer Insane Drakonis in sector DIPHDA
Old-timer Bloody Vandal in sector DIPHDA
Old-timer Daring Evan in sector Marfak
Old-timer Short Evan in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Bloody Rinzler in sector ANKAA
Old-timer Ugly Tom in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Buggy Cutter in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Dread Sam in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Long Savage in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Digital Betty in sector Ruchbah
Old-timer Bit X in sector DIPHDA

Only 66 pirates left, great job killing them guys.

nowhere unless somebody has planet but cost to much for the worth of it in my opinion or someone has a ray
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: