Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 51. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
[ENC] Add ability to swap cargo/equipment.

Not working as desired.
yes, swapping cargo doesn't work as it is supposed to... can't swap two things unless there is a free spot available

Thanks guys, I think the situation has been improved yet again.

May you add Merge button on station page, because sometimes want sort items without change page ::)

I'm afraid not :( We'll hopefully keep ajax-ifying the pages, but switching between the pages is still a requirement in SG1 design. Besides, we already have an "everything on one page" UI, which is SG2.

[SG2] Chat tabs for squad and alliance members are missing most of the time. (@?)

Same for private tab

SG2. Merchant -> Equipment: Scanners in General tab, same for Crafting.

Thank you, filed.

Thank you for fixed tab order.
I guess it is 100 in numeric equivalent? http://prnt.sc/e5vy31

Yeah, more or less.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
yes, swapping cargo doesn't work as it is supposed to... can't swap two things unless there is a free spot available
Thanks Toecutter, all seems to be a useful update, including what digger is saying about destination slots.  I think most of us were thinking it was annoying but never got around to mentioning it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Recharing only 7 cpu fix plz
SatoshiGalaxy
Please bring back possibility mount items without choosing destination slot Sad If first slot not empty I should choose destination slot. Otherwise: Equipment installation procedures were not followed.

Is it safe manage cargo sell/craft in SG2? Do not want waste time waiting CPU restoration Smiley

Ouch, thanks for the report. Fixed!

SG2 followed those updates, so should be as safe as before.
SatoshiGalaxy
Toecutter, i see you've added coffee donations to labs but there currently doesn't seem to be a place to get coffee..

Right, I was planning on explaining it along with announcing Premium access, but since it kinda leaked already, here goes.

Coffee is a meta-item. Meaning you wouldn't be able to get it inside the game, only from outside sources. (Despite the fact it would sound logical to have it on Earth. Oh well, compormises.)

One such outside source is "gift generator", which I use when someone reports something (and during Christmas). This is chancy, though. The primary source is buying premium. You should then be able to sell it to other players (maybe not on the market, but in theory, it's just an item, so it's trade-able).

So what does it do?

1. You can drink it in bars, to get 1 hour of stimulation/focus/buzz effect. The effect makes you gain your skills at a 2X rate.
2. You can share it with your colonists to improve morale.
3. You can donate it to labs for a reasonable research boost.

Whisper: ads in sg2 missplaced. Top one missing and right side one showing below designated spot for ad.

Thank you, fixed!

SG2. No quick action or lag not influence on "teleport effect". In space click on jumpgate, click on engine, camera moving to your ship and jump started. Effect occurs when camera should center on your ship but it does not. It brokes and animation and redrawing space ojects broken too.

Intersting! Now to figure out what breaks it in the first place... :(

Hi dear toecutter. I try to explain one of the 2 mistakes that occur again and again. I hope you understand me what I try to describe.  ;D

If I change after the login to SG2 then I can not select the first 2 slots from the cargo module of the space ship around it e.g. for sale. http://prntscr.com/e5j76e
Where on the other hand it works with the 3 and 4 slot. http://prntscr.com/e5j7mv
As soon as I minimize the cargo window http://prntscr.com/e5j8tr   Then maximize it again http://prntscr.com/e5j9ao  works it again.
This error always happens after I logged into the game and change to SG2. As long as I remain logged in and I previously minimized the cargo window and maximized again, this error no longer happens.

Thanks for the report! This is indeed an issue, but a very minor one. Your radar window is overlapping the cargo window. You can minimize the cargo window by clicking the diagonal arrow icon on the top-left corner.

Update!

• [ENC] Add ability to swap cargo/equipment. *
  • [ENC] Add ability to merge/move warehouse slots. *
  • [ENC] Relax CPU point drain during cargo operations. **

* Since the inception of SG, we often joked that inventory management is a game of Tower of Hanoi. But it's not really fun, and we really want to minimize this. So here are some improvements.

Before this update, to unmount one piece of equipment and then mount another in it's place, you had to have an empty cargo slot. (Which often meant undocking from the station and jettisoning something). No more! If you select destination equipment slot, it will be swapped with the item from the origin cargo slot. I really suck at putting it to words, but it will make sense once you try it.

Similarly, you can now move/merge stuff in the warehouse without the need to load it into your cargo hold first.

** Moving items between different entities (ship<->warehouse, ship->other ship, ship<->market, etc) will still take CPU points, but moving items inside the same entity will not. So mounting/unmounting/merging/etc operations now all cost zero CPU points.
Activity: 98
Hi dear toecutter. I try to explain one of the 2 mistakes that occur again and again. I hope you understand me what I try to describe.  Grin

If I change after the login to SG2 then I can not select the first 2 slots from the cargo module of the space ship around it e.g. for sale. http://prntscr.com/e5j76e
Where on the other hand it works with the 3 and 4 slot. http://prntscr.com/e5j7mv
As soon as I minimize the cargo window http://prntscr.com/e5j8tr   Then maximize it again http://prntscr.com/e5j9ao  works it again.
This error always happens after I logged into the game and change to SG2. As long as I remain logged in and I previously minimized the cargo window and maximized again, this error no longer happens.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Whisper: ads in sg2 missplaced. Top one missing and right side one showing below designated spot for ad.
Toecutter, i see you've added coffee donations to labs but there currently doesn't seem to be a place to get coffee..
SatoshiGalaxy
I bought in the bar a drink for 2 Satoshis but it was only 1 Satoshi withdrawn from the account. http://prntscr.com/e54elo

Fixed, thank you!

(BTW, this was first reported by onlinedigger, but I ignored him, because I had no idea drink costs were supposed to be different across sectors.)
 I bought in the bar a drink for 2 Satoshis but it was only 1 Satoshi withdrawn from the account. http://prntscr.com/e54elo
SatoshiGalaxy
The effect is active again. The energy bar always jumps back to 0. The effect occurred at 10 o'clock 22 minutes. I will document the duration of the effect. Change from SG2 to SG1 to check whether the same effect occurs there.

I believe it was fixed just now.

Update.

• [ENC] Add morale to colonies.

Morale goes down as time passes. Having zero or negative morale has no effect on your planet. Having positive morale makes your quarries, refineries, factories, etc work faster.
Thank you toecutter. The refers are displayed again and the energy bar behaves as I was used to before the "effect". Very well done. There are still 2 bugs in SG2 but I can not describe them because I am so bad in English grammar. Sorry.

The effect is active again. The energy bar always jumps back to 0. The effect occurred at 10 o'clock 22 minutes. I will document the duration of the effect. Change from SG2 to SG1 to check whether the same effect occurs there.

The effect also occurs in SG1. Return to SG2. 10:34 AM.

Now it works again. 10:36 am.

No matter what you've done please do not change anything now it's back as usual. Thanks for the quick help.

I guess the effect has something to do with the Internet connection. Could the program code for the calculation of the values for the energy bar and cooldown time not be stored on the PC and be matched in the interval of 10 minutes with that of the server? Then the problem would very probably disappear since the dependency on a fast Internet connection is switched off.
SatoshiGalaxy
Since that bug only ocours when some quick actions or multiple actions are made... Nothing big...

Right! Only when quick actions made. I not docked in time because refreshing page and got shot, so it could be a problem.

Right, makes sense.

Toecutter, if I get you right, Bar it is text quests?

Yeah.

There are currently two types, station-based quests (in the bar), and planet-based quests (in the management tab), the later are for planet owners only.

Update.

• [SG2] Correct jumpgate colors.
  • [BUG] Make alien and artifact items sell-able on the market again. (@?)
  • [BUG] More icons are missing. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Energy generation broken #7. (@rehbell)
SatoshiGalaxy
@onlinedigger

I had this problem with the energy bar yesterday one hour long. After this hour it has worked again until now (thank god). I have checked the reactor in sector 1 several times and he had the value 2/2. What I have not tested is whether sector 1 of the energy bar behaves exactly as in sector 2 when I had this problem with the energy bar. If it happens again, I will check it in Sector 1 if it behaves as in Sector 2.

It's possible the turn resolver got down for an hour, which is strange, as no other people reported it and our logs show nothing. We'll continue investigating this.

FYI, you are correct in regards to reactor durability. 0/X reactors should produce zero energy, but every other value should not affect you.

Toecutter I have a question: Where can I actually see my referrals? They have disappeared since yesterday. I had 6 valid refers in my list.

Oops, thank you, fixed.

Well, it is probably lag or something, but i jumped to Miaplacidus with own Outpost station ;D
Its maby refresh rate or something. Sometimes when you jumping systems. You get in next system but all on screen is still from previus system. Refresh afcors fixting it. But it can defenetly be classified as bug since you pressing dock to station but it will just say 'Incorect station sellected' :D (my apinion: its lag related problem)

Yup, looks like things got worse somehow after the attempted fix on the station popup. Sigh...

Thanks for the info, guys.

I have no idea why only the stations are affected and not everything else (it's really really weird), hopefully the devs will come up with a fix asap.

Done! http://prntscr.com/e4mczc
But 41 satoshi per 12 jumps in 30 minutes :-\
Made 2 delivery jobs 149 and 150 satoshi in 4 jumps. It is fair reward :)

Ugh, yeah, still not enough satoshi.

I've filed the rest of your reports too, thank you!

Not a bug, but could we get a clearer explanation of what morale and the bar is supposed to do? These features seem to have popped up with little in the way of explanation.

Please take a look at this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17702517
and the one after it.

Clear explanations are not my strong suit, but please do ask followup questions if you still have them.
First.. compliment.

Great job on recent sg2 updates! And thx!
Am so happy game its active and rolling. Great potencial also.

Second.. bug, hm duno

Its maby refresh rate or something. Sometimes when you jumping systems. You get in next system but all on screen is still from previus system. Refresh afcors fixting it. But it can defenetly be classified as bug since you pressing dock to station but it will just say 'Incorect station sellected' Cheesy (my apinion: its lag related problem)

Keep going! Cheers!

Same for me and it is not lag related. Not all on screen from previous system, only stations, planets updates normaly and you can land on them, if law allows, but when you lift off from planet you still have refresh page.
In addition jump using map page show that engine used, but no animation of jumping and stations not changes in list, but i can continue  jumping in next system.

Very well described. Exactly that. Only, I dident think lag on our side. I ment lag on server betwin informations (like the lag when you buy and refine but dident cach up and it can say that ores missing). Since that bug only ocours when some quick actions or multiple actions are made. But thats just my thinking/apinion motivated with desire to help. Anyway. Nothing big, but if possable to change, would be like last traveling bug erased, as much as I know.
Thx for reflection @online Wink
First.. compliment.

Great job on recent sg2 updates! And thx!
Am so happy game its active and rolling. Great potencial also.

Second.. bug, hm duno

Its maby refresh rate or something. Sometimes when you jumping systems. You get in next system but all on screen is still from previus system. Refresh afcors fixting it. But it can defenetly be classified as bug since you pressing dock to station but it will just say 'Incorect station sellected' Cheesy (my apinion: its lag related problem)

Keep going! Cheers!
Activity: 64
Not a bug, but could we get a clearer explanation of what morale and the bar is supposed to do? These features seem to have popped up with little in the way of explanation.
Toecutter I have a question: Where can I actually see my referrals? They have disappeared since yesterday. I had 6 valid refers in my list.
@onlinedigger

I had this problem with the energy bar yesterday one hour long. After this hour it has worked again until now (thank god). I have checked the reactor in sector 1 several times and he had the value 2/2. What I have not tested is whether sector 1 of the energy bar behaves exactly as in sector 2 when I had this problem with the energy bar. If it happens again, I will check it in Sector 1 if it behaves as in Sector 2.
Pages:
Jump to: