Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 48. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Sorry, missed your post :(

Regarding the inventory fulfillment to planets by others, haven't tried this recently.  Does it still allow players to land on your planet to fulfill orders?  Because if it does, it does open up a door to espionage or malicious intents such as dropping off alien virus.  I probably wouldn't use this feature unless there was a secure way of doing it, like a loading dock on the planet that wouldn't allow players to see any activities or tamper.  :P

No, this change was reverted, as the rules were confusing enough. The "everyone can land" checkbox is your end-all setting, which is not overridden by anything (except squad and alliance laws).

I dont know hows that work. Can you give some insights? Does Qlosseum shows on some sector and there players can skirmish against eachother? That would be awesome for Qlosseum to have some sheudule or warning when it will be available. People need to plan their time to plane their PvP we all have different time zones, jobs and daily choirs that we need to plan out for such kind of events make any sense at all.

That's the thing, people are spread all over the globe to organize this properly. So we opted for Qlosseum appearing more often instead. Hopefully, one of those times enough people will be online/interested to participate.

Schedule sounds interesting, though, I've added this to the list.
Activity: 560
Yup, it's a good idea to test PvP given all the equipment changes we had. The event you talk about is now called Qlosseum, BTW, and I'll be spamming it today and tomorrow.

I dont know hows that work. Can you give some insights? Does Qlosseum shows on some sector and there players can skirmish against eachother? That would be awesome for Qlosseum to have some sheudule or warning when it will be available. People need to plan their time to plane their PvP we all have different time zones, jobs and daily choirs that we need to plan out for such kind of events make any sense at all.
SatoshiGalaxy
There is allwais some remote station with decent price. Exept on rockets. Thats my point.

You might be right, I'll ask the devs what's the deal here.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Some items are useful for crafting, others are not. A good plan is to check sell prices of items beforehand, calculate how much the materials would cost, take into account some burn, and then decide if it will be profitable or not. Be sure to look around at a lot of different prices, they can vary wildly.

Thx for that brief guide of market mr. Fuertisimo. But am perfectly aweare of station/game prices fluctuations since am trader/crafter in game. So. You are wrong on *some you can profit some dont*. You can actualy profit on everything what you can craft in game. There is allwais some remote station with decent price. Exept on rockets. Thats my point. Plz give that a closer look @Fuertisimo/@toe

ps: Ion torpedos are ok. Just rockets are out of order.
SatoshiGalaxy
So Qlosseum useless as target? I can't get any loot from him? :(
Yesterday after few hits on Qlosseum I return in green sector and was attacked by GPD Cruiser, is it normal? :)

Yes and yes :) It is mischievous, but not evil.

No more aiming points when destroying rockets? :(

Don't think that ever worked...

Hi Galaxy Meisters, Wanted to give some input about the Beta format you are having us look at.  It is very cool.  But I have not figures out how to sell anything that is made on my ship.
That needs to be looked at please.  Thanks.  Love the voyage...

Hello, 7fantastic11!

Thanks for your feedback. I believe you can sell your wares by dragging them from cargo to the merchant window (or alien portrait).

@shivasimha, @Fuertisimo, yup, pretty much. I think every item is profitable in some way or another, but you should use your best judgment at all times.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Some items are useful for crafting, others are not. A good plan is to check sell prices of items beforehand, calculate how much the materials would cost, take into account some burn, and then decide if it will be profitable or not. Be sure to look around at a lot of different prices, they can vary wildly.

My CPU's are down Toecutter 12--->8.
Hi.
  Crafting rockets are nearly useles. Expecialy for sale to npc (no way you can profit).   As you can see on screenshot..  http://prnt.sc/e9pgqm heavy rocket can be brought from npc for merly 100 sat more than It should cost you to craft it your self.
So I think thats out of balance compared to any other craft/npc buy sell-offers-buyout-ratio in game. Can understand that maby rockets are made so, as some *luxury* weapon. But still, if you pay 11k (as I did) for heavy missiles bp and then you see npc sell price just 100 sat in station. Why even bother gambling with tim. ore crafting?
Activity: 11
    Hi Galaxy Meisters, Wanted to give some input about the Beta format you are having us look at.  It is very cool.  But I have not figures out how to sell anything that is made on my ship.
That needs to be looked at please.  Thanks.  Love the voyage...
Activity: 130
The reason shortages are somewhat long-term is we want to give players ample time to adapt. But I hear you.

I'm not sure I understand, adapt to what?

To shortages themselves Smiley Like, you might want to visit all your planets, change quarry/refinery orders, maybe wield your mining gear and start stacking some ore/materials/components, etc. Would be pretty inconvenient if the shortage then got away from under you, while you're doing all that.

Regarding the inventory fulfillment to planets by others, haven't tried this recently.  Does it still allow players to land on your planet to fulfill orders?  Because if it does, it does open up a door to espionage or malicious intents such as dropping off alien virus.  I probably wouldn't use this feature unless there was a secure way of doing it, like a loading dock on the planet that wouldn't allow players to see any activities or tamper.  Tongue
SatoshiGalaxy
@ przemax - What you mean PvP? One on one in red sector without dock/land/jump? Who died first - lose? If so, i'd like get some expirience :)

Toecutter knows what Im talking about. An event of pvp freeforall gladiator arena with bounties set upon those who survive. In a no pirates and no cruiser sector.

Yup, it's a good idea to test PvP given all the equipment changes we had. The event you talk about is now called Qlosseum, BTW, and I'll be spamming it today and tomorrow.

@shivasimha, thanks, although there definitely are more bugs to cover.

@onlinedigger, thanks for the reports.

You are correct in assuming events happen instantaneously; the animations are there just to give everything more flair. We'll likely add an ability to turn them all off.

The reason shortages are somewhat long-term is we want to give players ample time to adapt. But I hear you.

To shortages themselves :) Like, you might want to visit all your planets, change quarry/refinery orders, maybe wield your mining gear and start stacking some ore/materials/components, etc. Would be pretty inconvenient if the shortage then got away from under you, while you're doing all that.

hey toecutter- you getting pm's ? :)

Oops, sorry about that! I know exactly what you mean, I'll reply ASAP.
Activity: 1
hey toecutter- you getting pm's ? Smiley
Activity: 64
I'd just like to reiterate my distaste for having shortages be so long. When you have something like orichalcum/plexi short, it brings things to a grinding halt for players who are far enough along to be building things. Additionally, at this point in the game people aren't producing enough to make trading for it a feasible option.

Perhaps much shorter but more frequent shortages would be better design?

@ przemax - What you mean PvP? One on one in red sector without dock/land/jump? Who died first - lose? If so, i'd like get some expirience Smiley

Toecutter knows what Im talking about. An event of pvp freeforall gladiator arena with bounties set upon those who survive. In a no pirates and no cruiser sector.
All I gotta say is if satoshi galaxy was just a game for traders and business men it'd be pretty lame.  The best thrills I've ever had in this game were PVP battles

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s1TcnQxV4BE

One day, all you space dweebs better be prepared!   Tongue Tongue Tongue

I hear you man. Thats why we should make a PvP event from time to time if thats not a problem for Toecutter to make. We could see how new changes in battle dynamics come into play.

There are not enough powerful players to make some interesting wars. My alliance with zaiusz squad has no oposition to skirmish against. Not that its a problem for now but it would be great to make some PvP action in the future.

Toecutter I have some idea that is half a joke and half not. There was a player called Darkky that wanted to be the galaxy menace. Maybe you could make some kind of Darkky ghost that randomly troll the whole galaxy or such.
After crafting 20 components and 20 jumps in red zone... NOT A SINGLE BUG IN SG2!   Shocked
Freeking good job guys! Update totaly  nailed it!!  Kiss
SatoshiGalaxy
I'd just like to reiterate my distaste for having shortages be so long. When you have something like orichalcum/plexi short, it brings things to a grinding halt for players who are far enough along to be building things. Additionally, at this point in the game people aren't producing enough to make trading for it a feasible option.

Perhaps much shorter but more frequent shortages would be better design?

So if you designate 100% on farming but you got like 500 colonists you still get +11? That makes any sence to you?

Hey, that doesn't make much sense in terms of real life, but that's the gameplay mechanic we have in place. Maybe it takes more food to maintain current population, so the growth is flat-lining?

[SG2] New network loop.

(- nice job! Changes can be tasted.)

- now rarely when you go out of station. Station dose not pop up back like before, but its just there and you wonder.. did you click undock or not? Kinda lasted to long so I did refresht every time. Refreshing fixing it.

- also rarely when you crafting and moving cargo to another ship, that cargo seems to be in transition for a long time. Confirmed by my squad m8s aswell. Refreshing dont fix it.

Thanks for the report.

I noticed as of yesterday that there is something wrong with shifting cargo/equipment. For instance, when I claim items I purchased in the market, the item stays where it is; but requires a page refresh to see it moved to my cargo. Or if I unmount a piece of equipment, the little lines next to the button show up momentarily, but the item stays where it is until I refresh the page.

Thanks for the report.

Also, is there something that can be done about the overpriced items in the marketplace, some of which may have been there for years? My suggestion would be to mark an item down (put it on sale) if it's been up there for too long. Like every 10 days it gets reduced 15%. Eventually it might be worth buying and we wouldn't have five pages of goods that just stay there forever.

Yeah, those are super-annoying, I've been promised special moderator powers to send them back to their owners, but nothing came out of that yet :( Your idea is pretty cool, BTW, I've added it to the list.

Update.

• [SG2] Try to improve item refresh situation. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Improve marketplace/storage refresh situation. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Add buzz (coffee effect) indicator.
  • [BUG] AJAX'ified cargo operations don't work with new SG2 loop. (@jbiting)
  • [BUG] BIO items do not show up at planet factories for manual crafting. (@?)
Activity: 11
I noticed as of yesterday that there is something wrong with shifting cargo/equipment. For instance, when I claim items I purchased in the market, the item stays where it is; but requires a page refresh to see it moved to my cargo. Or if I unmount a piece of equipment, the little lines next to the button show up momentarily, but the item stays where it is until I refresh the page.

Also, is there something that can be done about the overpriced items in the marketplace, some of which may have been there for years? My suggestion would be to mark an item down (put it on sale) if it's been up there for too long. Like every 10 days it gets reduced 15%. Eventually it might be worth buying and we wouldn't have five pages of goods that just stay there forever.

--jbit
[SG2] New network loop.

(- nice job! Changes can be tasted.)

- now rarely when you go out of station. Station dose not pop up back like before, but its just there and you wonder.. did you click undock or not? Kinda lasted to long so I did refresht every time. Refreshing fixing it.

- also rarely when you crafting and moving cargo to another ship, that cargo seems to be in transition for a long time. Confirmed by my squad m8s aswell. Refreshing dont fix it.

Any use to put more than 10% colonists to food production? Seems like when I put 100% on food production, increase rate of population dont change at all. Its caped on +11 no mater how much I add. That seems out of order. Or am wrong?

+11 population growth is normal for planets that aren't earthlike.  It means that by setting your maximum population to 100% farmers, every time change will add 11 people.  Put any less amount of farmers than 100% and you'll get less people added per hour.  When working with higher biodome levels, you still have to have 100% farmers to gain 11 per hour; a draw back of wanting more population

So if you designate 100% on farming but you got like 500 colonists you still get +11? That makes any sence to you? More colonists designated to farming should break cap a bit, dont ya think? Its but logical to expect that. Since they just go fat, lazy and horny. That was my question. Was that intended to be so? Kinda lame to see planet grow by 11 and it got 500+ population. That was my question to toe. before I accept as it is.

My apinion: If cap go up, for example +3 or +5,  more for each 100 colonists you got. Then players will be more encouraged to buy/recruit colonists on begining. This way.. why shall I spend 100k on colonists to import em on planet. Ill just wait day or two extra.
Activity: 130
Any use to put more than 10% colonists to food production? Seems like when I put 100% on food production, increase rate of population dont change at all. Its caped on +11 no mater how much I add. That seems out of order. Or am wrong?

+11 population growth is normal for planets that aren't earthlike.  It means that by setting your maximum population to 100% farmers, every time change will add 11 people.  Put any less amount of farmers than 100% and you'll get less people added per hour.  When working with higher biodome levels, you still have to have 100% farmers to gain 11 per hour; a draw back of wanting more population
Pages:
Jump to: