Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 47. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My CPU is down to 8.
Ads seem better now, FWIW.

Suggestion: Increase max # of possible warehouses on a planet to 12. I realize that messes with the 10 limit across the board, but doing the math for certain things, 12 makes more sense.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
1. Great update again guys!

2. Can we finaly just do something with font that is showing bp needed components? Realy making me crazy since I started playing game. Allwais zooming in to be able to see exact digits.  Wished like 100 time to type it on paper just so I dont need to stare in screen like a goat. Background is nice, just that color of that font on it making evrything darn heavy to read.

Keep good work!!
Activity: 130
Looks like the ad window that usually has that ad is just not loading any ads anymore

Yeah, but have we eliminated the evil one or an innocent one is the question. Things looks good from our end, but please confirm.

I'd say you've eliminated the ad box that causes the worst lag.  My game is actually running extremely fast now.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Looks like the ad window that usually has that ad is just not loading any ads anymore

Yeah, but have we eliminated the evil one or an innocent one is the question. Things looks good from our end, but please confirm.
I'm afraid the unmissable action sports ad is still there, still holding things up.

Ugh Sad How about now?

SatoshiGalaxy
I'm afraid the unmissable action sports ad is still there, still holding things up.

Ugh :( How about now?
SatoshiGalaxy
toecutter, I think the durability is not working properly. I have a mining laser with 0 / 99 and it is working perfectly fine.

As anything except reactors :)

Hmm, thanks for the report!

There's a typo one of the flavor texts when you login to the game, it says "fist manned mission to the moon" when I assume it's supposed to be "first manned mission to the moon".

Thank you, fixed!

Everyone's CPU has been restored.

Update!

• [ENC] Disable direct payouts.*
  • [SG2] Add confirmation dialog for ship-to-ship transfer. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Fix "double-lading" bug. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Add ledger controls and ability to sell/buy on planets.
  • [SG2] Revamp Bank interface.
  • [SG2] Add news, hints and bar to stations.
  • [SG2] Add planetary quests interface.
  • [SG2] Hide certain options on planets better.
  • [SG2] Fix wrong text on map previews.
  • [SG2] Add options to disable flash messages. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Add option to disable energy bar predictions. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Add option to disable rendering. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Add ship status icons (criminal, etc) to target panel.

Direct withdrawals to BTC wallets were bugged and we decided to disable them completely, for the time being.

Oh, and I think we have found the evil ad, please confirm :)
Activity: 6
can u fix mu cpu restore

have 0
There's a typo one of the flavor texts when you login to the game, it says "fist manned mission to the moon" when I assume it's supposed to be "first manned mission to the moon".

I never reported that one because I like the idea of sending fists to the moon  Wink

Well technically I guess most men sent to the moon would likely be fisted. Interpret that any way you care to Wink.

I never reported that one because I like the idea of sending fists to the moon  Wink
Thanks for the reply about coins Toecutter. You should pass along the devs that they are doing a great job with this, I think this is the only satoshi based game that actually feels like a game. Very smart. Lots of room for new ideas to grow the game as well I think. Nicely done with the communication as well. Compared to everything else out there this is the only experience that feels worthwhile.
Activity: 38
toecutter, I think the durability is not working properly. I have a mining laser with 0 / 99 and it is working perfectly fine.
Activity: 38
toecutter, can you fix my CPU points ? I am only getting 5 each time

--------------------------------------------------------

now only getting 3
Activity: 6
hi my cpu restore is 5 now can u fix it?

now i have 3
SatoshiGalaxy
In SG2 energy bar ''regenerates'' energy and synchronizing with actual amount only once after you did something all other time it shows wrong amount until page refresh. Synchronizing energy bar with actual amount every minute will show more accurate amount of energy.

We'll try to address the energy bar issue(s) in the next SG2 update.

So, the last couple weeks i think it's time to complain about the ads.  I know you've heard it all before but that damn extreme sports video is such a crippler.. and just now I had a redirect ad that took me right out of the game, and automatically opened a save file dialogue.  I tried to hit the back button and noticed in the list of past sites it was just filled with this stupid redirect site endlessly.  I had to relogin to the game because of this.  Not sure what is more annoying, the redirects or the amount of time the extreme sports ad comes up and chokes my computer for 30 seconds.
Also I concur about the extreme sports ad. It completely locks you down, I wrecked twice in one night because I would jump to a system and not be able to act for 30 seconds. Really problematic.

Ugh, no, actually we were under the impression we fixed our ad problems (by removing "ubercpm" ad provider). I guess not :( Thanks guys, I'll look into it (probably with a bit of your help).

Toecutter, have the devs considered making withdrawal to Litecoin an option too? Just a thought.

Sure, and all kinds of fun coins too (given faucethub/epay supports them). However we haven't even integrated DOGE properly into the game yet...

If we ever add more coins, Litecoin is definitely the first to go.
Toecutter, have the devs considered making withdrawal to Litecoin an option too? Just a thought.

Also I concur about the extreme sports ad. It completely locks you down, I wrecked twice in one night because I would jump to a system and not be able to act for 30 seconds. Really problematic.
So, the last couple weeks i think it's time to complain about the ads.  I know you've heard it all before but that damn extreme sports video is such a crippler.. and just now I had a redirect ad that took me right out of the game, and automatically opened a save file dialogue.  I tried to hit the back button and noticed in the list of past sites it was just filled with this stupid redirect site endlessly.  I had to relogin to the game because of this.  Not sure what is more annoying, the redirects or the amount of time the extreme sports ad comes up and chokes my computer for 30 seconds.
Pages:
Jump to: