Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 102. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

I don't know right now which crypto is a leader in terms of community, but for sure labh coin is among them! if there will be a new trend in crypto about community coins,labh has started and it is the leader already! if such thing will exist, then other community cryptos will refer labh as the first leading! which will increase value in different ways!
Activity: 98
there is no any other high POS coin lik...e $LABH in the cryptographer at present which is floating so smooth....
Activity: 56
Could someone please tell me how and when I will start staking labh. I have 519 labh since 10/9/18 and have a staking
 when would I be eligible for staking???
Activity: 70
Very good and constant work is on the labh wallet and the coin itself,And thanks for the staking pool in the series i got coins,
the project is fantastic, just keep on doing it.
Activity: 154
this is coin with Proof of Stake based.

All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others
Activity: 112
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded..
investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.
Activity: 43
labh coin project is very dynamic project, I have been participating in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
LABHcoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, LABHcoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
Activity: 42
labh is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
This is the good time to buy some more labh coins and hold in  your wallet.once the price increase you will get more reward.
The price is recovering very well, we have more buy orders than sell orders. It seems like the people understand the value of the LABH coin.
Decentralisation serves safety to the transaction
And it is a peer to peer exchange there is no chance of entering their party
That's why people use block chain which is decentralised...
Guys...It's really a good thing to invest your investments but make sure to invest in potential project so you won't make regrets in the end.But with the present situation right now, LABH coin is project is best,and it has great futures, so invest on this project and make more profit.So i suggest to focus in LABH coin, it much more interesting project...happy to be part of this.
this feature of labh is very good
LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange!
Labh is now one odd the best POS coin with unique APR
This con has nice features compared to other coins...
You can easily start earning passive income by staking coins in LABH project. There is no need of special hardware required.
The returns is very good and you earn a set ROI% on the coins you stake,
The value of the coin also increases with a lot more return on your investment.
Activity: 70
This is the good time to buy some more labh coins and hold in  your wallet.once the price increase you will get more reward.

yes we hope that the price will increase more , as soon as we get more rewards of high price .... just keep holding and wait for the very good price ...!!
If price increases many will start panic , i suggest you to set a target and hold your coins with patience
Activity: 98
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin as a strong team...
yes many traders are using coinexchange.io also for trading and buying labh coins this coin will be good in coinexchange aswell
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin as a strong team...

yes we hope that the price will increase more , as soon as we get more rewards of high price .... just keep holding and wait for the very good price ...!!
Jump to: