Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 103. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is the good time to buy some more labh coins and hold in  your wallet.once the price increase you will get more reward.
Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.
LABH coin is the high-tech technology you're looking for in the block chain, and it's going to bring some revolutionary changes.
A great and  very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.
Activity: 42
I think investing in bitcoin is better option as i can get good returns from it , i can get profits faster ,
what are the benefits of investing in LABH , can i expect good profits in LABH  for shorter period ? Cry    
Good thinking , I do get your point of getting faster profits in short term by investing in bitcoin but your are forgetting that amount of investments are also huge and due to volatility in bitcoin you can make quick loss too

By investing in Altcoin like LABH your investments will also be less and as you buy coins for cheap price your risk will also be less
coming to profits, where there is quick profits there will be quick loss also
if you invest in coins like labh you will be getting stake rewards and for long term you can make huge profits too
Activity: 70
I think investing in bitcoin is better option as i can get good returns from it , i can get profits faster ,
what are the benefits of investing in LABH , can i expect good profits in LABH  for shorter period ? Cry    
as everyone knows that in staking pool we can stake easily by depositing a coin to LABHssp and I just want to know like me other members are also deposited the coin to stake than how could server distribute the reward coin to everyone..
Activity: 98
I hope you guys holding and haven't sold any, this chance will come once in your life...don't regret...be like trader
yes it is better thinking and you can also add your coins to staking pool in labh, it will help you to increase your coins in your wallet. so easily you can get good profit.
Guys I think it is the better time to buy the coins  as the value is low
Buy the coins before the value raises and then hold the coin
Once the value is increased then u can sell it...  U can make money
Activity: 154
staking pool entirely depends on your requirement. If you want to have a good number of staking coins in your wallet or if you have a low number of coins, then staking pool is your best bet to gain more profits.
Activity: 126
LABH is looking really cool. I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before.

You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.

This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.

It will be cool to see how this pans out.
If we are going to talk about investing in the long run, then investing your money in bitcoin is a great move, but expect that the fluctuations are bigger and its expensive so losing of money will be more if price will not recover
I think LABH coin is good for long run investment good coin whose performance is good and many traders can afford to buy coins the progress of the coin will make profit for your investments and there is less risk because you buy cheap
No one can stop labh coin not even the market crash! The price will went straight up again because people know the potential
of this coin and can't resist at a such low price!
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade.
Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.
Activity: 53

Can someone please explain to me how this staking works, I don’t understand why i am not staking my coins have been in my wallet for
 2 months and still i havent staked a single coin. I got enough coins i think.
How many confirmations are needed for my labh coin to be mature for staking ?
Activity: 98
I hope you guys holding and haven't sold any, this chance will come once in your life...don't regret...be like trader

Very good and constant work is on the labh wallet and the coin itself,
And thanks for the staking pool in the series I got coins,
The project is fantastic, just keep on doing it.  Smiley
Come on, if you can! We are more! We need to dominate and be the best, to show that we are the best
Activity: 49
I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion. labh coin is really good and btc also incresae day by day i will plan to invest for this coin This coin is doing well in the crypto world, and LABH COIN as its own way of success And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin as a strong team.
Jump to: