Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 104. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
Activity: 112
I am sure that LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...
Activity: 112
The reward of ROI is really amazing in LABH coin by doing random
it gives a reward for both maximum and minimum coin holder when they hit stake 
Activity: 154
guys How does staking pool works??  lets explain your answers Huh

staking Pools are focused on making the most out of the combined staking capacity. generally, the bigger the staking pool, the more chances are there that the staking pool will be picked and verify a block.
Activity: 98
The blockchain network lives in a state of consensus, one that automatically checks in with itself every ten minutes. A kind of self-auditing ecosystem of a digital value, the network reconciles every transaction that happens in ten-minute intervals. Each group of these transactions is referred to as a block.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
labh coin is Not just but its a best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money. Great project very happy to be no this project.

true , its an opportunity to change the world nice project ,good progress , its maintaining a constant price and volume
Activity: 56
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?

ya you can add coin as you wish there is no restriction , you can stake as much as coin you have
labh coin is Not just but its a best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money. Great project very happy to be no this project.
labh coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a labh coin as a reward.
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?
you can deposit many times as you would like and coins will be staking begin soon , once it started to meature , you will be getting more rewards as your weight of coins also increases
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 70
Still following this project.  One of the admins has mentioned that there's a lot of interest building around labh platform.  So i think this project is still on and quite promising on the delivery of their project.  Still looking forward to this one.
Activity: 42

you need to buy some and put into staking pool, depending on your coin weight and maturity of your coin you receive stake rewards , and this rewards coin keep on adding to your coins , consider you have 100 coins and you receive 3 coins as reward  next time 103 coins will receive stake rewards   
Activity: 70
I think investing on long term in LABH is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.
Staking coins like LABH offers a number of benefits to mining operators. The consensus mechanism removes the need for purchasing high-end computer hardware. When a mining node stakes bound coins from an e-wallet, it is guaranteed a fixed percentage of transactions on the network irrespective of its processing power.
Hello
If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Activity: 84
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

As they are using block chain technology it is safer than banks
Because it is decentralised which keeps ledger safe this is why small scale business are using it
Activity: 42
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Jump to: