Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 184. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is the labh coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?
Activity: 154
how could blockchain technology change finance?

block chain never changes any finance but it creates new block and it will add to existing chain
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey,  I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Activity: 98
how could blockchain technology change finance?
Activity: 126
As you mentioned
You can send BTC or LTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange ?

is their any charges  will apply for this types of exchanges
What is Secret sharing ??

It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?
What is Secret sharing ??

It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.
Activity: 84
Hi devs. I'm check in concept on your idea, It is actually interesting.
I read  about this coin it is really good.....
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?

Yes, there are a few principles that need to be followed with respect to time. They are

1.Auditing

2.Securing applications

3. Securing testing and similar approaches

4. Database security

5. Continuity planning

6. Digital workforce training

All these principles are basic and are easy to implement. They are helpful in making the transactions records useful.

Activity: 56
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?
Activity: 4
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that's the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.
I think the figure of many registered users already says that the coin  is interesting for people, right? 
I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.
Activity: 56
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 126
Excited to know more and more about this coin
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?

Check whether your wallet is in 'LOCK' or not...if it is in lock your facing that problem unlock your wallet staking process will be continue ..
i already done staking process... but last stake I got about 24h ago is still showing "7 confirmations received, 10 needed, funds are not yet mature". What should I do, seems stuck! !
 I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?Huh?
Jump to: