Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 208. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hello i am new to this project how can i join your discord server Huh,,,, anybody send me the link please !!!
Activity: 70
It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
Activity: 112
Hi fellows. This is so much guaranteed, all the members on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, huge investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 14
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the project. Thank you.
how could blockchain technology change finance?
The Blockchain will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.And is safe from banks.
Merit: 1
how could blockchain technology change finance?
Activity: 126
Is there any limitation of block chain
           There is no kind of limit in block chain
Activity: 84
my wallet is sync out this time can i see my wallet coins
yes u can see your coin but  coins are not mature and staking.
Activity: 98
Will follow This business, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system! Excellent business and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!

Hey guys.
If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.   Wink Cheesy
can i send the BTC  or LTC to labh wallet for exchange ??
yes you can send the BTC or LTC to labh wallet for exchange!!!
can i send the BTC  or LTC to labh wallet for exchange ??
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

when wallet is in lock staking will be stopped after you unlock your wallet will be continue from where it as been stopped....
Activity: 28
Hello
the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this idea
 If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
i would download the update wallet Please tell me how to configure the windows.

On our discord in the #announcement  room there is a guide that should help you configure a update wallet . If you have issues, somebody in there should be able to help you and discord link:https://discord.gg/mt4HXpz
Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this plan is solving the problem.
Activity: 98
how much time to stake a coin in wallet
i also have interest in the project. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the idea is dead, to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019
Jump to: