Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 228. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If we have to STAKE ?      How many minimum coins we required

IN LABH adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin and another one option is solo staking is little-bit difficult compare to staking pool

why solo staking pool is difficult from pool staking?

It is bcoz that if u want to do staking then u should have 24/7 current supply ,Internet supply and the system should be on for 24/7
this  is difficult to some people so they opt staking pool

In staking pool you will get reword faster you have more coins means,
but in solo staking pool you have less coins means your stake hit will get late and you should keep running your system till you get stake reword coins
Activity: 70

IN LABH adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin and another one option is solo staking is little-bit difficult compare to staking pool

It is bcoz that if u want to do staking then u should have 24/7 current supply ,Internet supply and the system should be on for 24/7
this  is difficult to some people so they opt staking pool
Activity: 56

Activity: 84

Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not, anyone suggest me... ?

The people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of LABH as became low,
but dont lose Your hopes the coin will definitely increase in future
Activity: 14
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not, anyone suggest me... ?
Activity: 21
LABH VS BTC

1LABH=0.00000035 BTC
how I Know about the LABH coin is increasing or not how to check the price of the coin ? please any one can suggest me

To know the price of LABH coin go to home page
there go to crypto bridge exchange
there you will get to know is the price increasing are not

Activity: 14
Hello,
I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this plan is going to be wasn't
how I Know about the LABH coin is increasing or not how to check the price of the coin ? please any one can suggest me
  ???What is meant by Maturity of coin in crypto currency???

Activity: 24
 SmileyLABH provides investors a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself!!!!

This project has an excellent support team and great ideas.

I believe in LABH  and surely i will make profit
 SmileyLABH a very extremely promising project Smiley

Stable passive income by installing or simply staking coins in your wallet.
Activity: 154
This project should become quite influential in the near future.
I think it is already quite popular in narrow circles, however, for more effective work you need more fame.
Hello, what's the price of a coin now? And where can I read more about this coin?
if i lost my discord id, will i get my coins or no, it can be search in discord server my LABH wallet address  again i will back my wallet or not???

you should know your email id and password which you have given for register in discord server.............
if i lost my discord id, will i get my coins or no, it can be search in discord server my LABH wallet address  again i will back my wallet or not???
Activity: 112
The more I learn, the more I understand that I have hope to investing on this project .
Jump to: