Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 227. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
how to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
If I lost then how can i recover it?
Activity: 84
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Activity: 23
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

If u having less coin in your wallet and if u want to stake the coin by yourself means the coin will get mature late
and staking also will get late
Activity: 126
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

if u having less coin in your wallet and if u want to stake the coin by yourself means the coin will get mature late
and staking also will get late
Activity: 21
 :)Encryption for LABH is one the approach that helps the organizations to keep their data secure. Smiley
Activity: 14
Greetings,  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
TIME FOR MATURITY OF LABH COINS

Minimum--12 Hours

Maximum--2 Days
Activity: 28
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 24
Join and login the different Social and Crypto communities to get info and updates about LABH coin

#REDDIT

#DISCORD

#TWITTER

#FACEBOOK

#TELEGRAM
TO DOWNLOAD WALLET TO YOUR PC

Here new release labh wallets for different OS can downloaded

https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 112
where  can i participate bounty??
Good day, team.
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 52
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24 hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.
Please due your diligence on this coin but looks really sweet at this time.  High ROI pos with a nice supply.  It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
Activity: 98
I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement...........

yes, this is the time to buy the coin and store it bcoz the value is increasing day by day and it is running towards its success
then later u can sell it
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 56
 I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement...........
Jump to: