Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 226. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In my wallet coin as got stake but my wallet does not show any reward coin and it is showing grey tick
in my wallet. what is the problem and any solution for it?

[/quote

Yaa its is a rare problem some time one or two wallet faces this types of problem ....I think your wallet facing ORPHAN BLOCK .......

Activity: 28
Hey all! Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In my wallet coin as got stake but my wallet does not show any reward coin and it is showing grey tick
in my wallet. what is the problem and any solution for it?
Activity: 126
Yes, this is a very interesting project . i invest this project

guys this is really awesome labh coin price is going high 35 btc, day by day increase

i hope it will come top passion in crypt bridge
Activity: 154

guys this is really awesome labh coin price is going high 35 btc, day by day increase
Activity: 98
ho really labh coin is a best i want invest it this coin day by day increase today reach 35 btc Shocked Shocked

wow it is amazing  project  
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.

when the coin getting mature and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down u restart the wallet and wait if till it is
 sync either some times you need  to restart from 0.. but nor to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 then it will
continue from where it was stopped you will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync....
Activity: 56
I'm looking forward to  labh coin technology! I think this is something very cool! Increase my chances of success!

Yes, this is a very interesting coin. i invest this project
ho really labh coin is a best i want invest it this coin day by day increase today reach 35 btc Shocked Shocked
Activity: 84
I'm looking forward to  labh coin technology! I think this is something very cool! Increase my chances of success!
guys this is really awesome labh coin price is going high 35 btc, day by day increase  Cool Cool
Activity: 130
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
If you unlock your wallet, your staking will be continue as same from where you have stopped.
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
by doing encryption we can keep it our wallet safe and secure Cool Cool
I see a road map for beta releases of the application.

Directly on the official website below there is a road map with all the dates of the release of  Look more attentively: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350699.1840
I see a road map for beta releases of the application.
LabH coin provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself!
In general, the labh coin already covers all areas of activity. You should try it. You will receive high rewards  when registering for use in the coin
how to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
If I lost then how can i recover it?
Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use.
Jump to: