Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 230. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Finally Labh coin exchange has been launched so nice to see that , i'm very happy to be in this project....

wow Labh coin exchange as been came!!! it is good to see....now most of the investors waiting for this..... Kiss Kiss
Activity: 154
Finally Labh coin exchange has been launched so nice to see that , i'm very happy to be in this project....
Activity: 98
Nobody can hack the labh coin wallet has password phase is different.
Activity: 84
what is the advantage of private black chain

privateblock only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay blance

Activity: 56
 what is the advantage of private black chain
all time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split ?

there no option u have to merge every time when you get reward
Activity: 14
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the idea to be better
Activity: 42
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???
If u have the less coin it takes time to stake
If u have more coins then the process is faster
all time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split ?
Activity: 126
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

if u having less coin in your wallet and if u want to stake the coin by yourself means the coin will get mature late
and staking also will get late
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Is there any rules to participate in bounty?  Huh
pra
how can i join to airdrop event ??

If u want to participate in the airdrop then u have join  LABH discord server and click on the air drop section
solo mining need fully synchronized all the blockchain, am i right?

There is no mining in this coin we can stake the coin
If u want to stake solo then u need to have high-end system, the wallet should be kept on 24/7 or else it will be out of sync
Which is little risky than staking pool

It is a 100% POS coin,,  you can only stake
You cannot mine in this coin
Activity: 126
solo mining need fully synchronized all the blockchain, am i right?

There is no mining in this coin we can stake the coin
If u want to stake solo then u need to have high-end system, the wallet should be kept on 24/7 or else it will be out of sync
Which is little risky than staking pool
o far this project will run it well,and wishing that this will gonna be in success,hope will attract the investor to invest it here
Ya I wish this project to reach its goal
Even the team is trying to attract the investors by conducting event
LABH also provides investors it unique feature to buy LABH coin in this wallet it self u can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet  and use it by labh without having to use an exchange
Is there a user authentication system to avoid re-creating multiple accounts?

No it can't be used because once you registered means it can't be change able...
Activity: 14
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
Jump to: