Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 229. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Good evening, guys. I see this idea has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 70
When my wallet is in lock will the staking in stops and after unlock my wallet will my staking will starts from first are it will continue
from where i have stopped ?
Activity: 14
Good morning,  What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This project deserves my attention
really nice project sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
The most promising project and wonderful team efforts and gives the highest profit in cryptocurrency's...
Activity: 7
Greetings,
I'm young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I will spend my time to read more about the plan later today. Thanks for the ANN
how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily  ....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed ?
LABH coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a LABH coin as a reward.
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.
Activity: 84
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected ??

At the time of maturity if the wallet goes out of sync  the maturity of coin gets paused , once the wallet get sync the process of maturity continuous
the will not get rejected
Activity: 28
Hello,  Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
What is synchronizing can any one explain me about it... ??
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected ??
i can use labh coin wallet to purchase coins
yes you can purchase the coin , and this coin as special feature like you can buy the coin   directly
through LABH -BTC AND LABH LTC ....
Have just noticed your business. At first glace it seems good and as were said this business would probably be strong competitor to another similar idea. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
i can use labh coin wallet to purchase coins
Activity: 98
there is no any other high POS coin like $LABH in the cryptosphere at present which is floating so smooth.
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....
Jump to: