Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 245. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!

If i suppose to invest in this project is it good to me ?

Yeah, why not you can invest in this project is it Good to you because LABH Coin has Compound weight of Pool coins, As a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet. So there is no Restriction for submitting the number of coins to the pool.
Activity: 112
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!

If i suppose to invest in this project is it good to me ?
Can any one help me here i have forget my wallet password and i don't know how to reset a new Password.  Cry

Try to log in Using every Possible password Combination you may have used.                                                                                                        You cannot Reset the Password Until you  Remember the Password the Coins will be safe , but you cant recover it 
Activity: 56
Can any one help me here i have forget my wallet password and i don't know how to reset a new Password.  Cry
Activity: 34
The project has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 70
what is the encryption process and how does it works??  Huh

It is a Process in which you can keep your Wallet  Safe from Unknowing Factors like Hack. Theft.. etc

Activity: 36
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
what is the encryption process and how does it works??  Huh
Activity: 14
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people cannot afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on business.
10.000 % APR is very good to start with but even when this POS rate goes to 1000% APR it is still a very good one to have and keep staking , high ROI coins are great
Activity: 84
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 2 days or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the block-chain those
 transactions simply disappear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?   Huh
I'm waiting for when my staking get 10000% APR  stake hit the super block  Cheesy Wink
this coin has such a good specs and has unique features but why the value of the coin is decreasing  even after having these good qualities
i'm just confused  Huh
This is not because of the coin  it's same fate going every where
Nothing to worry it will recover its wound and it will rock again
Activity: 61
this coin has such a good specs and has unique features but why the value of the coin is decreasing  even after having these good qualities
i'm just confused  Huh

its not bcoz of the coin the ......value is decreasing due to some people selling there coins for cheap price this is why the value of the coin is decreasing
but dont lose ur hopes on this coin ,the value of the coin will increase in future
How to Calculate The APR in Staking Pool  ? 

Daily interest             APR

1.36             =   500%
                                 2.73               =   1000%
                                 5.47                  =   2000%
                                 13.69                   =   5000%
                                 20.54                      =   7500%
                                 27.39                         =   10000%

I think labh coin already has strong security. It's hard to break down. Because block chain is a very strong

Block chain technology is so safe it is impossible to hack
That's why LABH is also safe
i'm just confused  Huh
Activity: 37
I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this plan is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.
Ya for sure the team putting their 100% and this is a genuine project so no worry of getting fooled
The good days are ahead
All the best for team
What is this ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?

ledger means  its a file which maintains all the transactions and block chain is an incorruptible thing has there is no third party in between ..
This technology is safer than bank because there is no third party
And it is so transparent so that it can been seen by every one
Started mining this today, I love the project and looking forward to hear more! Keep up the good work!

I guess you are confused between mining and staking,  it's totally a different concept, mostly you mean staking
This is a POS coin you can stake,  all the best for staking
Jump to: