Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 246. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is this ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?

ledger means  its a file which maintains all the transactions and block chain is an incorruptible thing has there is no third party in between ..
pra
Activity: 98
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??

once the transactions are done it is recorded in the ledger and it cant be altered by anyone in this world
Activity: 42
How long does to get LABH coin become a mature 

It depends on how much coins you contain
If you have less coin the process takes time,  if you have more coins the process is faster
Activity: 28
I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this plan is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.
pra
What is Blockchain technology and how it works?

in block chain technology the transactions are held by peer to peer exchange ,and this block chain contains ledgers in which all the transactions are recorded and which can be seen by anyone ,these ledgers are secured by means of mathematical analogs which is impossible to hack it..
 many ledgers together form a block and many blocks together form a block chain , and this is how it works .....
Activity: 70
I have seen the wallet , good progress .Even the price has been increased , it is a promising project good luck

Ya this shows the hard work of the team
We should thank team and investors for giving this wonderful project
It will surely have success in future
Iam new here, At present is there  any future plans made high staking pos coin with additional bonus blocks with fixed intervals at different blocks ?

at present there is no such plans for future ,but now we have fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal stake
and there are other rewards for other hits... Grin

it is depend up on your coins and your network weight and you have more number of coins  maturity get earlier ........
Activity: 56
how could blockchain technology change finance? Huh Huh

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal
     product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
Activity: 28
Seems like it's one of the decent business that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
if can any body help how can i use the desktop wallet please
Activity: 32
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just we can buy the coin and can start collecting the coin through the staking .
I have an unlocked and synced wallet, but it still states 'staking is not active'. Do I have to activate explicitly?
Hi I am New to this coin and i know it's the Only High ROI coin at the Moment And it's so Fantastic that the coin is holding so Strong with the Huge team and BULK Community..
How many max LABH coins can be stored in wallet.?
Activity: 112
I have Read all the details of your project and it is i am happy to be a part in this server, and Iis really very good.
The Respective Concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team.  Cheesy

Obviously You are right. The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many Investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future. 
Activity: 154
Can this coin be obtained by bounty or airdrop? I need to know more about the source of this project.

Yes you can get free coins by their bounty programs. still running such as Twitter, social media bounties.. still running.
Jump to: