Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 247. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The Respective Concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team.  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Can this coin be obtained by bounty or airdrop? I need to know more about the source of this project.
Activity: 70
What is this ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?

The incorruptible ledger means it done with the it is an master block chain which control the which operate the all the block chain terminology
done  control the normal block chain process and gives a perfect result for the users  and add the people to block chain process and it is seen by everyone using the wallet and maintains the all ledgers of the block chain.

Block-chain is Considered Incorruptible. Any ill-intention-ed individual acting alone is powerless. “To take over the network, an attacker would have to control more than 50 percent of its total computing power,
Activity: 84

The incorruptible ledger means it done with the it is an master block chain which control the which operate the all the block chain terminology
done  control the normal block chain process and gives a perfect result for the users  and add the people to block chain process and it is seen by everyone using the wallet and maintains the all ledgers of the block chain.

Activity: 56
Activity: 126
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?

Yes the coin gets again mature..
I think it's too fast to judge this project as good and will be successful in the market,
because not all experiments can succeed satisfactorily, and to invest here
 it takes time to think well, and see the development of threads in the next few days,
 even though the minimum investment is not too high
I have seen the wallet , good progress .Even the price has been increased , it is a promising project good luck
vld
Activity: 95
Hey guys! Pay attention to the Bitmonk project, they are developing a real decentralized exchange!
Please help them, society needs them!!! Get 300 free coins for first time users!
 https://discord.gg/GZ7hDKs

BitMonk             BMO
Premine:           135m
Proof type:        MN/POS/POW
Supply:             infinity
MN Collateral:    250000
algo:                 Scrypt
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??

The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered.
Iam new here, At present is there  any future plans made high staking pos coin with additional bonus blocks with fixed intervals at different blocks ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Good night
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??
the LABH coin price is increase  today  Cool Cool Cool great team good luck
wow amazing labh coin btc is increase more i know one of the day will come top
the LABH coin price is increase  today  Cool Cool Cool great team good luck
I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the project is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 112
Hi am new here, and i have Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
What is Blockchain technology and how it works?

A transaction request comes.
   The transaction is broadcast to P2P network consisting of computers know as nodes.
   A verified transaction invoice crypto currency contracts,records or other information.
   After verification a new block in then assed to the existing blockchain, in a way that is permanent and unalterable.

A block chain works like this... Smiley
I really think the price go on dip when they release more circulation supply or seller sell the coin to  lowest price  so maybe i have right so i can buy 5k coins for a LABH COIN

ya true u can buy a labh coins,and u will get a more rewards coins
I really think the price go on dip when they release more circulation supply or seller sell the coin to  lowest price  so maybe i have right so i can buy 5k coins for a LABH COIN
Jump to: